Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

She Works For The Weekend.

"Thank you guys for coming we are All Time Low! This next song we need a special helper from the crowd! Any takers?" Alex the lead singer says into the microphone. "How about you?" The guitarist Jack says reaching his hand out to  a young brunette in the crowd. She places her small fragile hand in his palm as he closes his hand, helping her up onto the stage. The girl blinks in disbelief. "What's your name cutie?" Jack asks the girl holding the mic towards her. "I'm Anna!" She says a the biggest smile spreads across her face. "Anna... Anna. Anna!" he repeat,  but the more he says it higher and angrier his voice becomes. Until the voice completely changes in to an all too familiar voice. 
"Anna! Anna! What do you think you're doing?" Yells Megan the owner of a tiny little dinner just off of Thames Street and South Broadway. Anna shakes her head realizing she had been stuck in a daydream. "W-What?" she asks rubbing her eyes. "Anna, when you're here you're suppose to actually work! So get your head out of the clouds and get back to work!" Megan snaps as she flings a mop at Anna.   Anna let's out a sigh as she begins to mop the filthy floors of the dish washing area in the back. Megan shots her a sinister smile then walks out the door to the front of the diner. 
    Once Anna was out of her sight Anna leans against the wall looking up. Anna smiles a sweet smile and whispers to herself " One day." Then gets back to reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! I'm writing this one for my friend Anna! She loves herself some Jack and All Time Low so I hope she likes it! Thenext chapter will be longer I just wanted to start it off! I'm actually really excited about this one! It's a fun one! Anyway comment and subscribe if you want.
And Thank You Sooooooooooooooo much for reading! :)