Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Never Felt Like Calling This Just Friends.

"So this is where you live!" Jack says, looking around my house. 

"Yup, you just aren't allowed in my room." 

Jack gives me a strange look.'"Why is that?"

"Uh, it's a mess." That came out as a question.

"Oh is that why? Since you said I'm not allowed, I'm gonna have to see your room." Jack started walking around my house.

I followed him, as his eyes scanned all around. He came up to a door, with a white board. He turned to look at me, he shot me a devilish smile.

"I wonder who's room this is?" Jack says sarcastically, as he grips the door knob, and pushes the door open. His eyes trace every inch of my room, before he let's out a long laugh.

"And this is the real reason I didn't want you to see my room." I said, referring to my walls being completely covered in All Time Low posters. 

"Do you even know what color your walls are?" Jack said, in between laughs.

"Um, no,  I think purple... Maybe blue? Im not sure; well my mom will be home soon, we should get out of here." 

"Okay, to the car!"  Jack disclaimed, as he grabbed my hand and dragged my out the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask, as we back out of my driveway.

"Some place fun." He says, watching the road.

"Can you tell me, or at least give me a hint?" I said, batting my eyelashes.

"It's a fun place... For dates." Jack smirked.

"This is a date?" I tried my best to sound calm, and cool, but on the inside I was freaking out!

"That's right, it's a date. You and me, Jack and Anna... On a date."

"Okay then." I bit my lip, trying to hide my ecstatic smile.

•••
"Well, we are here." Jack said, parking the car. I look up at the big red sign, it read 'CJ Barrymores'

Jack stepped out of the car, he came over to my side, and opened the door. "Come on, my lady." 

Jack being the gentleman that he is, paid for all day wristbands. 

"So what do you want to do first?" Jack asked, taking my hand. 

"Whatever you want." That probably came out extremely cheesy. 

"Lazer tag."

We put on bulky vests, with  'Lazer guns' attached. I was playing on the blue team, and Jack was on the red team. We entered the pitch black room, the only lights were the neon blinking lights scattered around. Before I knew it my vest was lighting up, and buzzing, Jack shot me. I retaliated; ducked and covered, and shot him back. 

The lights turned on, and the game was over. So we went and checked the score. 

"Oh, look at that! I won." I sang, getting up in his face. 

"Yeah, well I let you win." Jack, folded his arms against his chest. 

"Whatever, what's next?" I asked, playfully punching his arm.

"I picked, now its your turn." 

I leaned back on my heels. "Batting cages?" It came out as a question.  

"Sounds good, I can show you up there." Jack said, adding a wink.

We made our way to the batting cages.  I don't have a clue on why I picked the batting cages, I suck at anything athletic. Jack grabbed a helmet and a bat; a ball shot out at him. Jack's  eyes were fixed on the ball, his bat met the ball, and smacked it so hard. The ball went flying, it hit the fencing. Jack was like a pro. It was my turn, time for me to embarrass myself, yay. I slowly step into the painted white square on the floor. I grip the bat tight, and bent my knees. I focused on the ball, as it came flying out. I lost all my confidence, I flinched like a little kid. My hands cover my face, and I ran away from the ball. I finally move my hands away, when I heard Jacks hysterical laughter. He was laughing at how stupid I looked. 

"Shut up. Sorry, I'm not a show off, like you." I said. Setting the bat down.

"I'm not making fun of you, that was cute." Jack said, picking up the bat. "Here let me show you what to do."

He handed me the bat, I held on to it. He stood behind me, suddenly his arms were round me. His hands were wrapped around mine.

"Okay, now don't be afraid of the ball." Jack said. "And swing like this." He moved my arms, along with his. I felt like I could dye, but that quickly changed. Another softball shot out, Jack helped me swing at it. Thanks to Jacks help I hit!

"Yeah, there we go!" Jack exclaimed, giving me a high five. High fives are nice Jack, but a kiss would of been better.

•••
After that Jack and I spent a good hour and a half in the arcade. 

"Okay, Jack, your turn to pick again." I smiled.

"Go karts." Jack said, pulling me along with me.

We got in separate go karts, and take off. Jack speeds by me, showing off. He glances back, shooting me a cocky smile. I fire back by stepping on the gas, zooming in front of  him. As I passed by him,  I stick my tung out at him. I turn back to face the go kart track, and slam on my breaks. This chick next to me cut me off;  I could hear her laugh, as I spun out and hit the wall. The steering wheel locked, and I couldn't move. The shook set in, and I felt a pain in my neck.  Jack came to a stop, pulling up next to me. He jumped out of his go kart, and rushed over to me.

"Anna, Anna, are you okay?" Jack said, unbuckling me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Are you sure? You hit that wall hard." Jack took his hand, cupping my cheek. 

My body was in shook again, but just because Jacks face was so close to mine. "Yes."

"Well, we better go. I don't want you getting hurt." Jack helped me up. 

Defeat washed over my expression, when I didn't get a kiss from him. But I nodded and walked with him. 

•••
Jack drove me home, well I made him drop me off at Cara's house. I couldn't risk my parents finding out about my (kind of) secret boyfriend. We sat in the car, as we pull up in front of Cara's neighbors house. 

"I had fun today Anna." Jack said, holding my hand.

"Me too. When's are next date?" I teased.

Jack smiled, "I'm free tomorrow." He moved closer to me.

"Me too." Was all I managed to get out.

"Get some sleep, so we can have more fun tomorrow. And so you can recover from your little 'accident'" 

"I will, promise... Talk to you later, Jack." I gripped the doors handle, about to open it. Then it finally happened.
Jack finally kissed me. Not like a lame cheek kiss, and real kiss, on the lips. My body was dead, all the blood rushed into my head. My cheeks burned red, and my lips were against his. I could of sworn I was dreaming, but it wasn't. It was real. He pulled away, way too soon. Jack smiled at me, I was in shook again.

"See ya later Anna." Jack bit his lip, as he spoke.

"Yeah." I nodded. I could not speak, I stepped out of the car. As I walk over to Cara's house, I trip over my feet a couple times. Jack made me melt, I cant even begin to explain how he makes me feel. 

I kissed Jack Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy SOOOO sorry it's been forever since I updated.

This story has 151 reads whoa! Crazy! Haha! Thank you guys for my subscribes and comments they awesome, and keep me writing :)

So are jack and Anna cute or?

Thanks for reading!