Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

My Friends Are A Different Breed. My Friends Are Everything.

Anna's POV-

"Where do you want to sit?" Jack whispered, leaning down  to my ear. 
My eyes skimmed the room for some empty seats. There was a row in the middle with a couple empty chairs, and three more behind them. Alex, Paula, Jack, and I sat down next to each other. And then Jordan and Cara sat directly behind Jack and me. Before we sat down, Jack smoothly flipped up the arm rest between the two seats. Not like I'm complaining. ;) 

The lights went down an the movie started. 

The movie was pretty entertaining, even though Im not the biggest scary movie fan.  I tried to keep my cool, I didnt want to act like a four year-old around Jack. Clearly Cara had no problem showing how scared she was. "Oh my gosh.. No, do not go in there. " She quietly yelled at the movie. Then the theater was filled with screams. 
"Oh man, she went in there!" Jordan cried out, but he was quickly hushed by the older lady next to him.

The theater was calm and quiet for a while. I was sitting back in my chair, with my hand on my thigh, just focusing on the movie. Then I felt Jack gradually take my hand in his. Good thing the theater is dark, because my cheeks are so red, and I cannot hide this smile. 

Halfway through the movie Jack taps my shoulder, and motions over to Alex and Paula. Alex was leaned over, with his  head placed on Paula's shoulder.  His hands covered his eyes, hiding his face from the horrific images on the screen. Paula glances over to us, she rolls her eyes at Alex. We laugh at scared little Alex. Then the sound of two screams caught us off guard. They  were coming from behind us. That could only mean the screams belong to Jordan and Cara.  

We turn around seeing the two cuddled up together in fear. There legs were on the seat, pressed against their chests. Jordan had his arm wrapped tightly around Cara, and there heads  leaned up against each other. But the funny part was they both looked like they just had an accident in there pants. It seemed everyone in the theater was glaring at them, but they didn't even realize it. 

Jack and I turn out attention back to the movie. The main girl  in the movie was slowly, staggering down a dark hallway.  Her left hand gripped a large knife, she turned the corner to enter a bedroom. Quietly she shut the door, and locked it. She pressed her ear against the door, thinking the room was safe and empty. But she was wrong, and she found that out pretty quick. The  killer in the movie creeped up behind her and... Well I won't get into too much detail, but she didn't make it out alive. 

I jump up out of my seat. Not because of the movie... Well partly that and because of Jordan and Cara's scream/cry from behind me. Jack calms me down by draping his arm over my shoulder, and pulling me into his chest.  "It's alright." He says reassuring me. Maybe being scared was a good thing. It sure seemed to be working out for Cara and Jordan. 
 
•••
After the movie was over, Jack and  walk out of the theater hand in hand.   
"So how did you like the movie?" Jack asked, swinging our hands. 

"It was good." I respond.

"Really? Not too scary?" 

I shake my head. "Nope, not at all. 

"So you kept jumping and squeezing my hand because you thought it would be fun?" He smiles. 

"Fine." I roll my eyes. "It was a little bit scary." 

Suddenly Cara and Jordan runs over to us. "Are you kidding? That was a terrible movie." Cara stresses. "Yeah, that movie was just too much." Jordan agrees. Then Alex and Paula meet up with us. "So what did you guys think of the movie?" Paula questioned. 

"Well from what I heard, it was pretty good. It was kind of hard to hear it with people screaming behind us." Jack exclaimed, sternly eyeing Cara and Jordan. "You guys are such babies." Alex stated. 

Paula glared at Alex. "No way, you have to be joking Alex." She starts. "You were freaking crying on my shoulder the whole movie."

Alex folds his arms against his chest and poutes. "Was not." And Paula rolls her eyes at him. 

"Well guys what's next?" Jack asks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

Okay sorry it's been so long! I was planning on updating two days ago, but my Internet gave out. And it's still out :( So I'll be spending most of my time at the Coffee shop by my house, so I can update.

And I think this chapter is kind of lame, but funny. So subscribe and comment.

Love you guys, thanks for reading!