Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

I Got Your Picture, I'm Coming With You.

*Anna's POV-

"What's next?" Jack asked. 
Hmm, good question. 

"Well, before we go anywhere else, can we stop at your house Anna?" Cara starts. "I forgot my phone."

"Why don't we just chill at Anna's?" Jordan suggests.

"My parents won't be home until later. So, I guess we could." Anna smiles. 

"Sweet, back to the car." Jack shouts, taking my hand and pulling me along. 

The car ride back to my house was fun. It was filled with a Third Eye Blind sing along. 

Once we got back to my house, Jack insisted on showing the guys my room.  How embarrassing.

"Whoa, I have never seen my face so many times." Alex said, while he spun around, inspecting the walls. 

"Uh, All Time Low is my favorite band..." I spoke, shyly. Feeling the embarrassment rise in me; and the red rush in to my pale cheeks. 

Jack turned to me, and smiled. "Don't be embarrassed." He said. "I like it; I think it's cute." That didn't help me, it just made me blush even more. "You are too cute." Jack laughed, as he pulled me into his chest. 

"Hey, no pda." Paula scolded, with a smirk. "Save that for later." 

Gradually, we stepped away from each other. "Let's talk." Jack suggested. "I don't really know you guy, very well.  Only what Anna had told me."

So, well all sat around my room, and told stories. Some should not have been mentioned, but gave everyone a good laugh. 

As soon as we were all caught up in our stories, I hear a noise."What was that?" I asked, jolting up off the bed.

"Uh, it sounded like a car door." Jack replied. I ran over to my bedroom window, and peered out. Just like that my heart stopped. To my dismay, I saw my mom. She was stepping out of her car.

"Anna, is everything alright?" Jack asked, walking over to me.  Quickly, I turn around and face him. "No."
Jack frowns; he wraps his arms around me, and pulls me into a hug. As much as I am enjoying this moment, I have to cut it short. I slowly pull myself away from Jack. "Guys my mom is home." I announce. 

"Uh-oh." Paula sings. "She'll flip if she finds all these guys here."

"I know, you guys need to get out." I said, while my hand rubs my forehead. 

"Will you be in trouble if she finds us?" Hack asked. 

"I'll be dead." I answer, seriously.

"Take them out the back door quick." Cara says hoping up, and grabbing Jordan's hand. I open my bedroom door, and tip toe out. Following close behind me, was Jack. We finally make it to the stairs, but the front door opens. "Anna!" My mom shouts. "I'm home." 

I turn around and drag Jack back in to my room. (I've always wanted to say that:) The others followed us back in to. "So that's out of the question. What are we going to do now?" I ask desperately.

Just then, my mom yells up to me. "Anna, are you home?" Her voice progressively became louder.  

"Okay, guys just get in my closet."  I tell them, as I open the door. All their faces drop, and Jordan says, "Um, you do know your closet is not very big, right?" 

I look inside the crowded closet. Clothes were thrown everywhere, laying on the floor, and some on hangers. Even though its not a huge closet, there was room. "It will work, now just get in." 

Jack walks in, shortly after Alex follows. Jordan sighs and slowly steps in to the closet. "Sorry guys." I whispered, before I close the door. Just in perfect time, my mom walks in. "Hey girls," My mom starts. "what are you guys up to?"

We all exchange looks, and reply at the same time. "Nothing." 

"So, what did you do all day?" My mom asks, a she leans against the wall.

"We uh, went to the movies." Cars answers. "And lunch." Paula adds.

"That sounds exciting." My moms eyes scan the room, but stop at the bed. Her eyebrows join together, "Who's phone is that?"

My eyes widen, and throat goes dry.

 It's Jacks phone. We are dead.

"Oh that's my phone." Cara chimes in, while she snatches the phone, off the bed. 

"But you just got a new one; just last month. " 

"I b-broke." Cara stutters.

"Can I-" My mom starts, but gets caught off by the door bell. "I'll be back." She announces, then leaves the room. 

"Oh my gosh, that was close." I sigh. "We need to get them out the back door, now." 

I ran over to my closet, and open the door. Jordan falls out, and then Alex steps over him.  "Jack fucking farted." Alex complains, while pinching his nose. "Did not." Jack fires back. 

"That doesn't matter, we need to get you guys out." Paula whisper, yells at them. 

"Hurry up, and follow me." I command them, and grab Jacks hand. 

We slowly creep down the stairs, trying not to make a sound. Next we tip toe in  the kitchen. "Okay, we are almost home free." I whisper, giving Jacks hand a squeeze. 

I quietly twist the back doors handle, and thrust the door open. And we all run outside. "Just go to the coffee shop down the street, and we will meet you guys there." I tell the boys. 

"We safe." Jack says, placing his hands in my shoulders. I giggle, then reply, " I will." We both laugh, at our failed attempt to be serious. Just then, Jack leans down and kisses me. "See you soon." He whispers, then starts off for the gate. 

I bit my lip, and look over at Cara and Paula. There faces were priceless. Jaws dropped, but still managed to show there wide smiles. I skip back over to them, and smile. "Come on, let's get back inside."

They followed me, silently, until we got inside. "Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous." Cara blurts out. "Jordan should I've kissed me." 

"Could this day get anymore perfect?" I ask. 

"Yeah." Paula answers. "We could of got a  kiss from our hot dates."

We laugh, but our laugh soon fades away when my mom steps in the room. Her expression was harsh, and her arms were folded, against her chest. "So, who would care to explain these three boys; who were sneaking out of our backyard." Jack, Alex, and Jordan appear behind her. They all looked worried, and scared. But Jack breaks the tension with a cute little wave, and smirk. But Jack's cuteness wasn't going to help be here.

I. Am. Dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been soo busy lately. Im Happy to finally get this chapter out. What do you guys think?
Thanks for the comments and subscribes!!!

Also chec out my new Fanfic about The Maine. It focuses on Garrett and John. <3

Thanks for reading! :)