Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Is this what it feels like finding out, that I’ve got the Guts to say anything?

Anna's POV-

"Have fun on the rest of the tour." I told him, before I jumped up and kissed him.

"I will, but I'll miss you." Jack smiled.

"Ugh," I groaned. "I'll miss you too." I rested my head on his chest, and closed my eyes, as his arms wrapped around me.

"I got to go, babe." Jack whispered. "See you soon, okay?"

I nodded; as he leaned down to connect our lips. He kissed me passionately, for a couple seconds, before pulling away. "See you later." He smiled, walking towards the bus.

"Bye." I called to him, before he stepped in the bus.

"Ready to go?" Cara asked, as I turned towards her.

"Yeah, let's go." I mumbled.

The car ride back to my house was a quite one. We were all still exhausted from the show, and I was depressed Jack was leaving again. Then the thought of going back home slipped into my mind. I rather be anywhere, but there.

We pulled up to my house, and I sighed.

"We're here." Paula announced, as if I didn't already notice.

"Thanks for everything guys." I said, opening the door. "Talk to you later."

I got out of the car and slowly walked up to my house. I opened the unlocked front door, and first thing I saw, was my mom sitting on the couch. Her expression was hard, she locked very angry.

"Hi." I mumbled, nervously, while I set my bag down.

"Where were you?" She snapped, standing up from the couch.

"I was at Paula's; doing our project remember?"

"No you weren't." She said, folding her arms against her chest. "Why don't you tell me where you really were?”

"Um, I was at, uh...." I stuttered, folding my shaking hands.

"You went to a concert, and you're still seeing that older boy!" My mom argued with me.

"I... Wait, how did you know?" I questioned, stepping towards her.

"It was on your laptop and Twitter."

"You were looking on my laptop?" I yelled. "That's an invasion of privacy!"

"I am your mother, and I have the right to." She exclaimed back at me.

"No, you don't!"

She placed her hands on her hips and stated, "As long as you live in my house, I can look through whatever I want! Also, you are not allowed to have a Twitter. You are in so much trouble!"

"Know what, I'm going to move out!" I shouted, grabbing my bag of the chair next to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I'll be eighteen in a couple months. I can do what I want."

"You are still seventeen." She screams at me.

I shrugged, "So, I'll stay with Paula and her mom. At least they will treat me better there." I ran up the stairs, and into my room. I locked the door and frantically packed everything that was important to me. I whipped my phone out and texted Paula. I told her, it was an emergency, and to come pick me up now!

After I had a couple bags packed, I fell down on my bed. My hands flew up to my face, as I began to cry. I wondered why it had to be this way? I love my mom and dad so much, but they don't understand how I feel about Jack, as stupid as that may sound. I felt my phone start to vibrate on my stomach; I wiped away my tears, and picked it up. Paula had texted me, "Hey I’m here."

I ran to my window, and thrusted it open. I grabbed my bags, and started to throw then out the window. Cara got out of the car and began loading them in to the trunk.

After I threw the last bag, I took a deep breath, and opened my bedroom door. I saw my mom arguing with my dad, about me. When they saw me they froze. I quickly took off down the stairs, and sprinted to the front door. I glanced back, and saw my parents running after me. I turned back and wasted no time getting to the car. I jump into the backseat, and slammed the door shut. "Just drive!" I commanded Paula.

She quickly drove away, leaving my parents just a blurring memory.

"Do you want to fill us in on what's going on?" Cara demanded, staring back at me.

"I'm moving out." I mumbled.

"You're kidding me." Cara countered

"No, my mom went through my laptop and twitter. She found out about the concert and about Jack."

"Whoa, that sucks man." Paula sympathized, glancing at me through the rearview mirror.

"Where are you going to stay?" Cara asked; concerned and nervous, hoping I didn't ask to stay with her.

"I was hoping I could stay with Paula." I muttered, looking down at my hands.

"Yeah, of course you can." Paula agreed, happily. "My mom won't mind."

"Don't you think your parents will come looking for you?" Cara questioned, making a good point.

I thought about it for a second, before answering, "Nah, I think they are done with me."

"I'm sorry about this mess, Anna." Cara said.

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

"Have you talked to Jack?" Paula asked.

"No, I will later. He's probably sleeping." I responded, as we pulled up in front of Paula’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, tI decided there will be a sequel! I havent got that all together just yet, but I made the layout for it and it will be called "Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless" This fic most likely has 3 to four more updates! Thanks for sticking around! :)

I FINALLY POSTED MY OTHER JOHN OHH FIC! When Im WithYou, Im At Home Ahh, Im so excited about that one, check it out?

Also, Im doing my first co-write with my best friend AhoyyLaneyy; It has The Maine, The Summer Set, and other Arizona bands in it! So, you should go check that out too
Like We Did When We Were Young

And I posted a Niall Horan form One Direction Two Shot here

Thanks for all the comments and subscribes! And of course thank you for reading :)

Ohhhh and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!! Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless