Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

You are my only one, that's all I know, you're all I know.

Jacks POV-

This was our third day at Disney world. We decided to hang out at the different theme parks all day. It was getting late, and we were both exhausted, so we headed back to our hotel. I sprung for a nice suite, which looked like a pent house.

"I'm going to take a shower." Anna told me, as we entered our room.

"Okay," I replied. "Just remember we have dinner plans in two hours. You have to look all fancy."

"I'll be ready, don't worry." She laughed, kissing me before heading for the bathroom.

Once I heard the shower start, I began getting myself ready. Yes, I have two hours, but I have to look good, for this.

After I freshened up a bit, dressed myself in the fanciest clothes I own. I wore a nice collared shirt, with a black dress coat over it. I had to stay myself, so I wore my black skinny jeans. I went to the dresser, and grabbed my pink tie. Just then I heard the blow dryer turn off, so I quickly put the tie around my neck. Shortly after, Anna emerged from the bathroom. She was all dressed; she wore an above the knee, dark blue dress. To put this in simple terms, she looked hot beautiful.

"I'm ready." She proclaimed.

"Awesome, let's go." I said, holding my arm out, for her to take.

***

Once we got to the restaurant, I took her to the patio area. It was all closed off, just for us. There was a pool, with a huge fountain, right next to our tiny round table. It was night-time, the only light came from the tiki torches lining the patio; along with candles that floated around in the pool, as well as surrounded our table.

As Anna laid her eyes on this scene, her jaw dropped.

"Do you like it?" I questioned, already knowing her answer.

"Of course." She shouted. "This is astonishing. Seriously, how, w-why did you do this?"

"For you, of course."

She rolled her eyes at me, as I lead her to the table. I pulled her chair out for her; she smiles, and sits down.

•••

After we ate, Anna said, "I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." She stood up, and walked into the restaurant.

While she was gone, I mentally prepared myself, for her return. I took a sip of my drink; I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. When I reopened my eyes, Anna was on her way back, and she was smiling at me.

This is it; there is no turning back now. My hands shook as I fixed my tie. She came and sat back down in front of me. "Hey."

"Hey." I chuckled, nervously.

I decided it was now, or never. I slowly stood up from my chair, while Anna looked at me with confusion. I reached in to my coat pocket, and pulled out a small box. I bit my lip, nervously, as I got down on one knee.

The expression on Anna's face changed, from confusion to complete shock. I smiled up at her, as I open the tiny box, revealing a diamond ring.

Anna's POV-[/]

Jack was in front of me, down on one knee. I stared at him in disbelief. Was he really going to do this?

"Anna, this w-will sound stupid, but I never f-felt this way before." He stuttered. "I love you, more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I realize this is extremely fast, but would you marry me?"

And then I woke up...

Nah, I'm just kidding! Now, back to Jacks proposal.

Jack gulped, audibly. "We don't have to get married right away, or anything. We can always wait awhile."

"I... I just can't believe this is actually happening." I replied, feeling my face getting hot. "Yeah... Yes, I want to marry you!"

Jacks smile got around ten times wider, as he jumped up to his feet. He pulled the ring out of the box, and took my hand. He peeked up at me, with a smile, before sliding it on to my finger.

"I love you Anna" Jack announced, before crushing his lips on to mine.

When he stopped, to take a breath, I said, "I love you to!"

"When do you want to get married?" I asked him, with a sweet smile.

"I'm ready when you are." Jack proclaimed, taking my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is it! The final chapter! :) But don't worry, there is a sequel!
SO GO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!!! Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless Its going to be good, I promise! Ill update that soon :)

Thank you sooooo much for reading, subscribing, and commenting on this story, for the past 10 MONTHS! I hope you guys do the same for the next one.

As always, thank you for reading.