Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

We Play You Move!

 

We handed the security guard our tickets and they ripped them and let us go in. 

We took off headed to the main floor, as we run we looked over at the merch tables. Checking it out for later. And of course saying Hi and waving over to Vinny!

We entered the larger room, the floor was wide and open with the exception of a few other girls. I couldn't believe it we against the barricade. 

"We are front row for my favorite band! If this is a dream please for wake me!" I said staring at the stage in disbelief.

••• 
After the four opening bands were
Done, it was time. Time for All Time Low to rake the stage.

The lights went off and the room roared with screams of excitement. Smoke machines from both sides of the stage sent out so much smoke I couldn't see anything at all. Then it started! The sound of the drums followed by the bass and guitars! 

This feeling rushed over me. My face was stuck with a permeant smile. The strobe Lights started flashing. my stomach turned with excitement. What I was feeling at this very moment Was indescribable.  Then a
Curtain came crashing to the floor unveiling  the Boys! 

The familar sound of the Lost In Stereo chords started to be played. We all lost it and Jumped like maniac's. 

I couldn't stop smiling if I tried.

•••
Their set was almost over. I never wanted it to end. I am having the time of my life with my two best friends. What more could I ask for, oh wait I could have Jack! 

Speaking of Jack,
Jack had stepped off the stage jumping in to the crowd of people. He accidentally smacked Paula in the head. I don't think she Minded too much. He was crowd surfing and singing, then he looked right at me. 

I was not prepared for this. He sang a couple lines from Vegas straight to me. Of course I was singing them right back. He gave me a big Jack smile, then went back to go on stage.

Jack Barakat smiled  and sang to me. If I died tonight in pretty sure id be okay with that.

•••
"well guys we only have one more song for ya! So you better make it fucking memorable!" Alex shouted into the mic. 

"Go kiss the person next to you, or take your clothes off!" Jack said laughing awkwardly. 

"Exactly! Let's make a memory Detroit! I want to see everyone off their feet! This is Dear Maria!" Alex said before singing the first line of the song.

"I got your picture I'm coming with you Dear Maria count me in... This is all you!"  Alex said thrusting the mic towards the crowd as we scream the lyrics back at him. 

"THERE'S A STORY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BOTTLE AND IM THE PEN!"

••• 
The song had ended, they ere saying their goodbyes and throwing things into the crowd. Jack comes to the edge of the stage. He waves at me! Then he personally  handed me his guitar pick with a smile. I'm in complete shock now. I smiled like I have ever smiled before. 

This is the greatest night of my life.
And it was just the beginning. 

•••
We left the crowd once it was over and went to see Vinny at the merch table!

We all decided to buy the tour shirt and a bracelet. 

Cara stopped before we walked out of the venue, "I have to use the bathroom before we go outside." 

"Okay let's go! But make it fast!" I told her giving her a stern look.

We used the bathroom and tried to fix our post concert hair mess. We left the bathroom laughing and talking about the show. I was looking back at Cara and Paula while I walked around the corner. I wast paying attention and ran straight in to a tall, Dark Haired man.

I look up at him going to apologizes when realized I just ran in to Jack. 

I stood there looking up at him with My jaw open. I was in shock, I didn't know what to say or what to do. 

He looked down at me and smiled, "Are you okay? I want looking where I was going! My bad!"

"Um, uhh. I." 
I  couldn't make words.

He chuckled a little.

Then Paula pushed me, and that brought me back to earth.

"Ohh, I mean I'm sorry! It was my falt I Didn't mean to. Sorry!"

He laughed again, "Nah, it was my falt. Are you going to come hang out with us by the buses?" 

"Yes!" Paula said loudly from behind me. "ohh, my bad. Haha. sorry." 

Cara rolled her eyes at her.

"Yeah, we were just about to go out there." 

"Awesome! I'll see you out there then!" he turned heading to the exit. Then he turned back to me, "Wait, whats your name?"

Jack asked me for my name! ... Wait what was my name again?

"Ohh. I'm Anna!" 

"Anna! Okay cool! I'll see you soon." jack smiled and went oh the band exit.

•••
Okay, could this night get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the same chapter as before. But I went through it and fixed all my mistakes. I made a lot.

Thanks for all the
Subscribes and Comments they are awesome. And I'll post the next chapter soon!

Also check out my Joel Kanitz from This
century Fanfic! Please and thank you!

Thanks for reading!