Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

I'm Just. A Face For Every Picture. A Smile For Your Scrapbooks.

I pressed  my hand to the door, it didn't open. I guess I'm not too observant, the door Said pull.  I blushed, and look back at the girl I just met.  We exchange smiles, hers seemed nervous, with a hint of laughter on her lips. I pull the door open towards me, and step out.

As the door closes, I look up. My ears stung from a hundred girls screams, it sounded like a million. I tuck one hand in my pocket and wave with the other.  I walk over to one of the girls and say "Hi!"

The girl bites her lip then let's out a faint "Hey." She seemed nervous. "Can I get a Picture?" 

"Of course!" I lean in next to her. I made a surprised face. 

She said, "Thank you so much! I love you!" 

I laughed and told her, " I love You too!" I walked over  to the next girl.

After meeting about 25 girls, I look up to check out the crowd. It seemed as if the crowd has only got larger. My eyes skimmed through the crowd. I was looking for that girl, Anna. A couple girls caught my eye, but they weren't Her. Signed more autographs, and took more more pictures. Finally The crowd decreased in size. I signed the poster of the last girl, and she walked off. 

I  let out a sigh of disappointment, Anna never came. I looked over at Alex, he still had a small crowd around him.  Alex looked over at me, he Motioned me to come over by him.   Just as I turn around to walk over to him, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey Jack!" the voice was high and familar. 

 "Anna," I smiled and turned around. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming!"

"The security tried to make us leave,  but we managed to stick around!" Anna said smiling.

"I'm glad you did. So did you enjoy the show?" I tucked my hands in my pockets.

"I loved it, you guys did amazing, seriously!"  

"Ha thanks, we try." It was silent for a moment. "So who are your friends?"

"Ohh, this is Cara and this is Paula!" She said pointing to her two friends.

I shook their hands and smiled. 

"Could we get a picture with you?" Cara asked.

"For sure!" I put my arm around Cara and smiled. And did the same with Paula. 

"May I get a picture with you also?" Anna asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Ha, you may!" I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a hug.
I smiled the biggest smile I have all night. 

The camera flashed, and I let go of her. We smiled at each other. I had a feeling we would be say goodbye
Soon, then an Idea popped into my head. "What are you guys doing after this?"

Anna raised her eyebrows, "Going to Cara's. Why?" 

"Ohh well, we were going to go out to ihop. Maybe if you guys wanted, you could come with us?" my words sounded hopeful. 

The girls looked at each other. Paula nodded at Anna, while Cara seemed more  hesitant. Anna looked back at me And replied, "Sure, If the guys will let us. I mean, We don't want to cramp your style." Anna placed her hands on  her hips and smiled.

"Well, you would have to sit at a Different table." I laughed, " But you can come." 

She lauded a little, then nodded at me. 

"Did you guys drive?"

"Yeah, Paula drove." Anna looked back at Paula.

"Well, I guess you could follow us. That cool?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan!" Paula nudged Anna. 

"Try not to get lost okay?"  I shot  them by best serious look. I guess it didn't work, since they all laughed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jacks so cute! Haha! I'm so happy with all the subscribes and comments!

Check out my Joel from This Century Fanfic!

Thanks Soooo much for reading!