Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

All Of My Obsessing, To Find The Perfect Words.

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone's alarm going off. I grabbed it, brought it close to my face, the time read "9:36." My eyes shot open, I was going to be late for work. 

I leaped off the floor, The room was dark. As I ran to the door, I tripped, falling over a sleeping Cara. 

"Ouch, what are you doing?" Cara scolded, as she sat up.

"I'm going to be late for work!" I brought myself to my feet.

Paulas head shot up from her pillow,  "What the hell guys? I'm trying to sleep, dammit!"

"I have like ten minutes to get to work, can I borrow your car?" 

"Fine,  just dont crash it or anything. Ohh, and you have to get me Alex's number." Paula smirked.

"Seriously!" I rolled my eyes.

"Unless you want to be fired."

"Okay, whatever!"  I said, as she tossed me the keys.

•••
I creeped in to the back door, hoping I would go unnoticed.  I ran to clock in, and as I slide my card inside Megan turned the corner. "Well, well, well, someone is  late." 

"I'm so sorry! I overslept, and I had to use my friends car.  And-" 
  
She cut me off, "Stop talking,  I don't care. If you are late again, you'll be fired. And I'm cutting your pay this week."

"But I was only two minutes late." I pleaded.

"Two minutes where you could be doing your job. So I suggest you get to work." Megan shot me a disgusted look, and stomped away.

I can't stand her, if i didn't need money so bad I wouldn't be here.  
I turned on the radio, low. Pushing my sleeves up and started washing the dishes. My mind wandered about, I felt a smile play on my lips, thinking of the previous night.  

Suddenly my thoughts came to a halt, the sound of 'Jasey Rae' filled the air.  I forgot to turn the sound off my phone,  and had it in my back pocket. I reached over for the towel, drying my hands. I looked at my phone, I had Six missed texts. Two from Paula, asking about Alex's number. One from my mom, making sure I was okay. And Three from... Jack! I froze,  he texted... Three times! 
"Hey Anna!" 
"Sorry if I woke you up."
"Hope you don't hate. :)"

He's just too cute. Im not allowed to text on the clock, but  I  texted him anyway. "Hey, No you didn't wake me up, and I don't hate you! I'm at work, Ill probably get in trouble for texting you, but I'll take the risk.  ;)"

"I don't want to get you on trouble. Could you maybe call me after work?" Jack replied. 

Yes, I will totally call you... No I can't say that, to fangirlish. "Yeah, I get off at five." Yeah, that's good.

I looked at the clock, '10:22' Seriously, That's it? It's going to be a long day. But I have take talking to Jack, to look forward to!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of shorter than the others. But I'm going to post again in of of the All Tome Low show Tuesday.

Thanks for all the Reads/Subs/comments! They are awesome! :)

Check out my other fanfic's please!

Thanks for reading!