Status: Completed!

Have You Seen This Girl?

Got My Heart In Your Hands Like A Time Bomb Ticking.

Jack's POV:

I sat on the bus, Alex  was sitting across from me, on his laptop. I kept checking my phone, hoping I would hear from Anna soon.

She gets off of work in seven minutes, then she will call me. Thinking about it made me smile a little. Im not sure why Im obsessing over her, I don't really do that. Suddenly my phone started ringing, I jumped up, fumbling to answer. I didn't bother checking it "Hello!?"

"Hey baby! It's Anna  I was just thinking about you! Hehe." 

My face dropped, my head shot over to Alex. He had his phone pressed to his ear, and he was laughing.

"Alex you fucker!" I shouted, throwing a small pillow at him. "You're such a fucking douche man."

"Sorry babe." Alex said, still mocking me, with his girl voice.

I shook my head, hanging up my phone.

"Sorry man, I just had to do that. You just met this chick, and your falling way too hard." Alex's voice was back to normal.

"I am not." I said, folding my arms, against my chest.

"Dude you are. What do you even know about this girl, huh?" Alex shut his laptop, and turned to me.

What's his deal? He never cared this much if I liked someone. "I know a lot." 

"Okay, what city does she live in, does she have a Boyfriend, most importantly how old is she, man? What if she was like twelve, then what?"

I didn't know much about her, at all. But I want to learn. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do believe I like her. "I don't know. But I know she's not twelve! Shes going to call  me when she gets out of work. I'll ask her all about herself  then."

 I glance up at the wall clock, it was '5:08'. She hasn't called yet, I'm not a crazy stalker, so I didn't text her. She was probably going home first, then she would call, so Ill wait it out. 

It is now quarter to six, still not a word from Anna. I decided to be a girl, and text her, "Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were alive."

After five minutes of  anticipation she texted me. 

"Yeah, I'm alive. Sorry I haven't called you yet, I had to stay late. I just got to Paula's house, I'll call you in like five minutes. If you still wanted to talk to me..."

I smiled, as I texted her,  "Of course I still want to talk to you. :)"

Alex laughed, "Jack in looove!"

"Shut up man, or you're not invited to the wedding." Joking! I was joking...

•••
We were at the venue, so I got off the bus. I didn't want Alex listening in on my conversation.  Just as i stepped of the bus, my phone started vibrating, I looked at the name it was Anna. I answered it, "Hey!"

"Hey, Jack. How are you?" Her voice was sweet.

"Pretty good. How was work?"

"Terrible. I hate it there so much, my boss is Satan. She hates me, and I never did anything to her." You could hear the annoyance in her words.

"Awe, I'm sorry. She must be jealous of how amazing you are." Fuck, that sounded lame.

She laughs, "Yeah, you're right. Thats definitely it."

"So, want to play a game "

"Hmm, sure!"

"Twenty questions! No lying, and I'll ask first. Are you single?" I asked, bitting  my lip.

"Good question. Yes, I am. Are you?"

"Sure am. Have you ever been to jail?" I was pretty sure she hasn't, but just asking to please Alex.

"Ohh man, you caught me." She laughs "No, I haven't... Do you take all the girls you met to ihop?"

"Hmm, only this one girl. But she's kind of special."

"I see." 

Is it possible to tell if someone is smiling over the phone? Cause I think I just did.

"Im going to steal your turn... So how old are you?" I asked, remembering she never answered it last time I asked.

She sighed before answering, "Well, I'm seventeen. I'll be eighteen in February though."

"Oh, well, that's not that long... Maybe I could keep the fact that I like you quiet. Just until it is legal."

"That sounds good." 

"Great, I guess it's my turn again to ask you a question. Hmm, let me think... Do you like me?" Please say yes.

"Wow, why to be blunt. Do I like you? Yeah, I do."

Score!

"Sweet, I like you too."

And we talked until I had to go play. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you for the comments! Keep 'em coming! And all the reads/subscribes!

Also I was thinking about adding a John Ohh Fanfic. I've been working on it for awhile. So any thought on that?

Thanks For Reading!