‹ Prequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete!

Polaroid Cancer

Chapter Three

Casey felt cold inside while her and Oliver waited for their flight to England. They were sitting in a huge lobby area, surrounded by crowds of people and it was only nine in the morning. She couldn’t stop shivering, Oliver even offered his sweater to her when they had arrived, but it still wasn’t enough to warm her up. Fearing she could possibly be coming down with a head cold, because of nerves, she took some Dayquil before they went inside the airport.

She felt awful and horribly tired, but a promise is a promise.

Though, Caleb taking Jayde’s news so well on her being pregnant did lighten Casey’s mood some. The poor girl was so worried that she had broken out into a sweat hours before her husband even got to their house.

“When will I ge’ to meet your parents?” Oliver asked, sipping off of a water bottle and observing the people around him. He always seemed a bit hesitant about going in busy places. Especially since Bring Me the Horizon has become more popular people tend to recognize him a lot more often. Not that he didn’t love his fans, but sometimes it got a little overbearing.

“Um… well,” Casey pauses, staring down at the table, “After you come back from touring, again?”

“But that’s so far away,” He complains, knitting his brows together.

“I can’t help they travel away somewhere else when you come back home,” Casey sighs, resting her cheek on her fist, “I think this time for sure when you come back, they will be around. I swear I will strap them to a chair if I have to!”

Oliver nods, smiling with the straw clenched between his front and bottom teeth, “I guess I can’t really get on your case since you’re jus’ now gonna be meeting mine.”

She smiles and tries to get comfortable, though even in their inconspicuous area, a lot of people were looking as they walked by. Some of them would even stop and stare, and occasionally point. Casey was never an attention getter, she was generally the girl people would look over when it involved large gatherings. Not that it entirely bothered her since she never was an attention wanting type.

A warmth over her hand grabs her attention and pulls her back to reality. Casey snaps her head to look at Oliver, who is resting his hand on top of hers. “Oh, you startled me…”

“I noticed,” He grins, “Our plane is ‘ere.”

Oliver holds her hand all the way up to the flight attendant who takes their tickets and sees them off onto the plane. Once they are to their seats, Oliver snatches up her hand again, “You’re shaking, Casey. Yeh alright?”

“Actually… no,” Casey mutters, “I’m terrified of flying.”

Oliver digs around in his back pocket and pulls out an Ipod Touch, he presses the buds into her ears and soft piano music is flooding in. Beethoven. In the passed year and seven months that they have been together, Casey never knew he liked this music.

She closes her eyes, allowing the melody to drown out everything around her. There is a soft pressure of lips against her cheek as she begins to doze off, Oliver is holding her hand again as she falls deeper into sleep.

ooo


Casey woke up to drooling on Oliver’s shoulder; who is wide awake and peering out the window. He had gently prodded her to consciousness, laughing as her saliva is running down and soaking into his t-shirt. Oliver uses his sweater that Casey is wearing to wipe it off.

They had finally reached the John F. Kennedy Airport in New York. Casey hadn’t ever been to New York but the people here didn’t make her as anxious as when they were in the airport in California. They had to wait for the next flight to Manchester, England. Oliver thankfully had everything covered because Casey really didn’t have a clue as to what she should do.

“Seven more hours of flyin’ love, an’ we’ll finally be in England,” Oliver smiles. If it weren’t for the well rested sleep she had gotten on the plane, Casey wouldn’t be nearly as happy and interested as she is now.

“What’s it like there?”

“Hm, the weather changes a lot. From really cold to hot an’ muggy, so who knows what the weather will be like right now, an’ since it’s summer, hopefully it’ll be warmer then usual. But it could also be raining.” He shrugs, now sipping on hot tea. Casey reaches over and snags a sip herself.

“Sounds a lot like Michigan,” She says, “When is our next flight getting here, anyway?”

“Not until tomorrow afternoon,” Oliver frowns, “So I rented a hotel room for us t’stay the night at. I was thinking, would yeh like to go out fer a drink tonigh’?”

“Sure,” Casey rests her head on his upper arm as they stand waiting for their luggage to arrive.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to update tonight.
Hope you all don't mind.
c: