‹ Prequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete!

Polaroid Cancer

Chapter Five

The seven hours of flight seemed like the longest day of Casey’s life. Since she was so well-rested she felt extremely… restless. At one point she was tapping her fingers on the arm rest for so long that Oliver pressed his hand on top of hers to make her stop. Casey smiled and apologized.

“We could watch a film?” Oliver suggested. Casey is concentrating on tracing the heart tattoo on his right shoulder.

She flicks her eyes up to peer at him, stopping what she is doing, “Sure, but it’s like… my body doesn’t want to hold still, ya know? So I don’t know if I’d be able to focus on it.”

“Hm… take turns playin’ Angr’eh Birds?” He shrugs, raising his eyebrows.

One side of Casey’s mouth lifts up, “Okay, I bet I can get a way higher score then you.”

So, for about two hours, the both of them are softly arguing with each other on who is better. Even though clearly Oliver is because he plays it more often then Casey does, but Casey won’t admit it. Grinning at each other mischievously, they are ready to duke it out right then and there.

Oliver tilts his head toward the bathroom, winking. Casey glances around, feeling ill at ease.

“No…” She mumbles, both her palms are pressed to her already burning cheeks, “What if we get caught?”

“So th’ fuck what? It’ll be fun an’ it’s nice to let go once an’ awhile, babe,” Oliver stands up, “Aye, miss, she isn’t feelin’ so well, can I take ‘er t’the loo?”

The flight attendant nods curtly and turns back to help another passenger.

“What?! Oli, no!!”

But Oliver has already ceased her arm and is ‘helping’ her along narrow pathway into the cramped bathroom; they’re practically pressed against each other once they both manage inside.

“Oli, we are so screwed if we get caught in here… I don’t like this,” Casey frowns trying to reach the handle to get out, Oliver just moves with her and it ends up looking like an awkward sort of dance.

“Oh, come on,” Oliver says, “How many people can say they’ve ‘ad sex in an airplane loo?”

“That stuff only happens in movies anyway!” Casey replies in a loud whisper, pressing her hands flat on Oliver’s chest to give herself balance. He bends down and kisses her softly on the neck, nibbling on her ear as he stands back up straight, a smirk playing on his lips. “That is not fair…” Since two can play at this game she figures, Casey decides to go for the extra mile, and shoves her hand down his pants.

Oliver bites his bottom lip and closes his eyes in a brief moment of pleasure.

“Okay, all done, lets go now!” Casey exclaims lightly, attempting to get around him again.

“We’re finishin’ this when we get back to me ‘ouse,” Oliver grumbles, “Go on, leave, I got some business t’finish.” Casey gives him a quick peck on the lips and wiggles out of the small compartment, silently laughing to herself as she makes her way to her seat.

ooo


Tom rests his cheek on top of the car and starts blowing spit bubbles while waiting for his brother and girlfriend to arrive. Only fifteen more minutes and their plane would finally land.

Even though he would never tell Oliver this, Tom missed Casey way more. She always complimented, and stuck up for Tom when Oliver was trying to be the ‘badass’ big brother and pick on him. Casey would even ridicule Oliver for being a jerk to Tom; it made him smile like a dweeb whenever he thought about it.

“Tom!” Casey called out, waving her arms around, the two big black bags she was holding landed on the cement heavily when she let go of them. Oliver smiled and waved broadly, he nudged at Casey about her belongings and she shrugged while muttering something to him as she leaned down to pick her bags up. Tom strolled over, grinning.

“Would yeh like some ‘elp?” He offered, holding out his hands.

“Well… if you’re okay with that,” Casey said sheepishly.

Tom rolled his eyes, “I’sokay to ‘ave help once in awhile. ( Grabbing both bags, he turned to Oliver ) Oi, big brother, ‘ow yeh been?”

“Pretty well, ‘olding up,” He smiled, “Finally got me lady to come to England. Bit of nerves about bein’ on the plane though, eh?”

Casey turned a soft shade of pink.

“Yourself?”

“Well, no’ much. Just the same since I saw yeh last,” Tom replied, hitching open the trunk and setting Casey’s things inside. Oliver followed in pursuit and placed his bags next to his girlfriend’s, “Mum an’ dad miss yeh, Oli. An’ they’re awfully excited to meet you.” Tom winks at Casey, who busied herself by getting in the front seat of the car, since Oliver had offered it to her by opening the door and motioning her in.

She really wished that she could sit in the back and melt into the trunk with the luggage. Tom always seemed to like to tease her about most everything, especially how easily she blushed. He was always cracking extremely dirty jokes that either dealt with himself, or Oliver, just to get her face red. It frustrated Casey.

The drive back is filled mostly with Tom and Oliver talking, Casey is sitting quietly upfront, listening to them converse. She’s too nervous to hold any real conversation, and the brothers seemed to pick up on that after the first ten minutes. Her heart is practically in her throat when she sees the sign for Sheffield. The drive seemed way too short to be an hour long.

“We’re going to me ‘ouse first. Tomorrow we’re gonna go out t’lunch with me parents.” Oliver exclaims happily, his teeth glittering in the fading sunlight, “Tom yeh comin’ with?”

“O’course, I wanna see their reaction to Caseykins!” Tom chuckles, slapping his hand on the steering wheel, obviously the only one completely amused by his own joke.

After another twenty or so minutes, they arrived at Oliver’s massive home. Casey’s eyes practically boggled out of her head, it was all she could do not to keep her mouth from hanging open. He had never told her how magnificent it was. She turned her head to her boyfriend, her mouth puckered like a fish’s and her brows furrowed together.

“I told yeh I’d be able to support you an’ Chum, easy.”

Casey sighed, it didn’t matter if he had a huge house and lots of money, she wanted to continue feeling independent. Telling him that, of course, would prove difficult.

Tom flung open his door and hopped out, rounding to the trunk, “Sadly, I will not be gracing yeh two with me presence, I’m off to the pub t’night.”

“Aye, ‘ave fun, little brother,” Oliver smirks, grabbing his luggage while Tom grabs Casey’s things. They both walk on ahead while Casey follows close behind, staring at everything in mute curiosity.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehhhh Tom. x3