Status: Completed. :)

Love Me

I guess I'm just a sucker for love

I was in the back cleaning up some spill the chef made when I heard a quiet shriek.

I rushed to the front to see Rachel hyperventilating.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

She pointed to a table to which I hardly glanced at and said, "Th-that's Ju-Justin Bieber." She whispered.

My head shot towards the table where I studied it more carefully. Well look at that, it really is him.

How coincidential..

"Can you handle this table?" I asked her.

"I'll try." She whispered.

I watched her walk over and from what I could see, she was having a freak out.

Justin took off his sunglasses, and he actually looked a little frightened. So did the man with him.

I sighed and made my way over. "Okay, Rachel. Let the poor boy eat in peace. Go in the back and finish cleaning up that spill, I got this one."

She nodded and scurried away.

I turned to see a very relieved Justin Bieber and the other man who I'm assuming was Scooter Braun.

"I'm so sorry about her." I shook my head, "Can I start you two off with something to drink?" I smiled polietly.

I noticed how Justin sighed in relief. The action actually made me want to laugh.

"I'll have a Sprite." Justin said giving me a small smile.

I nodded, returning it, and turned to the man.

"Uh, I'll have a coffee."

"Okay, I'll be right back with those."

I found Rachel in the back almost crying. I looked at her and laughed, "Rachel, darling, calm down. It's okay."

"I just made a fool of myself in front of my celebrity obsession!" She said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and got the drinks.

I walked back out to see people staring through the windows.

I set the cups down on the table and sighed, "Would you like me to close those blinds? I don't know about you guys, but I hate when people watch me while I eat."

Justin looked up at me in absolute wonder. I raised an eyebrow, my polite smile was still set on my lips.

"That would be great, thank you. Oh and it's one of my biggest pet peeves-to have people watch me when I eat." He sighed.

I chuckled, and smirked at the people pressed to the windows before I closed the blinds.

I walked back to their table, both of them watching me the whole time. "Have you two decided on what you want?" I asked.

They both nodded, and I took down their orders carefully. I definitely didn't want to mess up, my boss would kill me.

"They'll be right out." I smiled and gave the orders to the cooks.

Justin.


"Dude, Scooter, is it just me, or are you like shocked?" I asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "About what?"

"The waitress, Emma. She didn't freak out, she closed the blinds and she actually talked to me like I was a normal person. Like the whole food thing, I think it's so weird!" I explained.

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, Justin." He laughed, "You would notice that. But I mean, now that I think about it, it is kind of weird. Too bad everyone isn't like her.." He sighed.

"This is the part where I wish I wasn't famous, so I could make friends. I was so freaked out when that other girl was here. I was really about to just leave, thank God she saved us." I laughed.

"Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can't make friends, Justin. Why don't you ask her when her lunch break is or something? If it's soon, ask if you two can just talk. I'll find something to do and then when you're done, you can call me." He suggested.

Hey, that isn't a bad idea..

I looked toward the direction she disappeared too, only to see her smiling at customers and carrying our food.

Maybe today would turn around...
♠ ♠ ♠
Three stars already. I love you all so much.

I just wish this could get as popular as Impossible! Gah!

It's so frustrating, because I can see how good of a story this is going to be.

Trrrrust me, it's going to get a lot more exciting!

So I'm in school again, unfortunately. So my updates won't be as frequent.

But don't worry! I won't go more than three days without updating. You all are too important :)

If I do, then DM me on Twitter asking what is taking me so long.

@Just_Denisee

Buuuut. If I don't respond, then I probably couldn't update as in, I have no internet access.

Even though that isn't likely, I'm just saaayin.

ANNNNNYWAAAAAYS.

Thoughts?

Favorites?

Commment / Subscribe.

With bunches of love,
Denise. <3