Status: Completed. :)

Love Me

Baby, you can do no wrong

Emma.


Dinner actually went well. My parents adore Justin, and from what it looked like, he was starting to like them too.

Right now, I was with him at an interview, sitting with Kenny, and Pattie who both love me. I already love them too. It's difficult not too.

"So, Justin..." The interview man started.

"Yes?" Justin replied, smirking.

"You're not single anymore? And you're openly announcing it?"

Justin chuckled, "I can't lie to my beliebers. They mean the world to me. Yes, Emma and I are dating. I do not want any hate on her."

This was his idea. He told me that if he announced it to his fans, I wouldn't get mauled.

I'm not convinced.

"I thought you and Selena were dating?" He asked.

Justin sighed, annoyed and shook his head. "Selena and I have never dated. That rumor is completely false."

"Oh, do I sense some annoyance?" The interviewer chuckled.

"I have no problem with Selena, it's just.." He sighed, "I'm getting a lot of drama because of this rumor. And I haven't really addressed this with my fans yet, but I just really want them to know, I would never lie to them about dating someone."

"That was touching. I'm honestly glad that you care for your fans so dearly. It's refreshing to see that you haven't let the fame go to your head."

"I'm trying my hardest."

That interview just made my heart smile. I was touched, and he earned a ton of respect.

After the interview once we were in the car, Justin was holding my hand, stroking his thumb absently.

"Oh! Justin, I forgot to tell you, Ryan is on his way to the hotel." Pattie said, grinning.

Justin perked up, "Really?"

"Yeah." She said smiling.

I smiled watching him while he was excited.

Honestly, this boy was adorable.

We arrived at the hotel and Justin, who was still holding my hand, practically ran to the room pulling my along with him.

Laughing I said, "Justin! Slow down!"

He looked back at me, grinning.

He didn't turn around fast enough. His toe caught an uneven piece in the rug, and he tripped falling onto his back. And, of course, since he was holding my hand, he pulled me down with him.

I landed on top of him almost smacking my head off of his, but I caught myself a couple inches away.

I felt his warm, minty breath on my face, he was breathing heavily, as was I.

Pattie, Kenny, Scooter and Ryan Butler were laughing hysterically.

"Okay, love birds. Let's keep it PG." Scooter laughed.

I groaned and started laughing hysterically too. That got Justin started, and it was all bad from there.

I rolled over, unable to get up and my sides were hurting. Justin got up and pulled me up by the waist since I was still laughing.

"Thank you." I breathed.

He grinned, and ran to Ryan.

LoveMe.


Ryan, Justin and I were all sitting in the hotel room. I don't remember where everyone else went.

Justin told Ryan the truth and he shook his head.

"Honestly, that's a shame. But I knew it was too good to be true. Sorry, but even you couldn't get someone as amazing as her." Ryan laughed.

I blushed, and looked down.

"Oh shut up!" Justin laughed.

"Well it's true!" Ryan laughed dodging a pillow that Justin threw at him. "No, but I give it about three weeks before one of you actually gets real feelings."

Justin and I looked at each other with our eyebrows raised, before turning to look at Ryan. Then we both started laughing.

"I'm serious." Ryan said.

"Yeah right, if anything he'd be the one."

"Oh, please! You're going to be the one, Mrs. Im-never-going-to-fall-in-love." He replied.

"Oh really?-"

"Hey! How about we make this bet a little more interesting?" Ryan asked.

"What do you mean?"

"First one to feel for the other loses, then the winner can decide their prize at the moment. Rules, once the loser admits it, if he or she asks if you feel the same you can not lie."

Justin looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "How about it?"

It was dumb, but of course I'm competitive... "You're on, pretty boy."

We shook hands as Justin said, "I'll have you head over heels in no time."

This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so, So, SO sorry I haven't updated.

Honestly, I've been swamped with homework.

Bright side? I know how I want this to go.

My birthday is in less than an hour <3

September 13th.

:D

Comment / Subscribe? <3

THOUGHTS?!?!

Lovealways,
Denise. <3