Status: Completed. :)

Love Me

Because I love ya, love ya

"Hey, momma." Justin greeted, smiling.

"Hey, Justin. Hello, Emma." She smiled at me.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Ready?" She asked looking at us.

Justin looked at me, "Well, considering I don't even know what we're doing, I'd have to say, yeah I guess I'm ready." 

They both laughed, "You didn't tell her?" Pattie asked.

"Nope. But that reminds me, where is Kathy?" He asked.

"Oh, she went to go get a drink. Let's go, shall we?" She asked.

Justin grinned at me, before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

We walked into a very expensive looking clothing store.

"You're going shopping?" I asked.

"Correction, the paparazzi that are getting our pictures right now are going to say we're going shopping."

"That's so creepy. How don't you get creeped out?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I'm used to it."

"Isn't it considered like, stalking?" I asked.

He laughed, and pulled me through the store.

"Formal clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to a movie premiere. I need your help, I want to look my best."

"What movie?"

"Abduction, with Taylor Lautner." 

"Oh! He's hot." I said grinning.

He glared, and cleared his throat, "Uh, hot boyfriend right here." He said waving at himself.

"Oh yeah, hey." I said, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

"Oh, no you don't!" He ran up to me, grabbed me by the waist and swung me around.

We fell to the ground laughing, with Pattie and her friend smiling at us.

We laughed before starting to shop.

[<3]


"Okay, Justin. We've been here for like an hour, and you still don't know what you want?" Pattie asked.

"I can't decide!" He whined.

"Hold on." I said before darting away to find something.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a black vest thing. The accessories were a cross chain, diamond earrings, and a white watch. His shoes were black hi-tops.

I threw it all in his hands, "Put this on." I demanded.

"Well aren't you pushy!" He laughed.

"Yes. Now go!" I pushed him into the dressing room, all of us laughing.

"If you want me to take my clothes off,  you should know I expect dinner and a movie first." He huffed.

"Sorry, I don't like to delay anything." I winked.

"Mom! Emma won't take me out to dinner before trying to take my clothes off." Justin whined.

"Oh, Justin just try it on!" I laughed.

He laughed, nodded, and went in the dressing room.

I sat back down next to Pattie and Kathy.

Two minutes later, he opened the door and slowly walked out.

I saw all three of them look my way.

I bit my lip, he looked so fucking attractive. 

I grinned, and nodded. "That's perfect." I said.

Once he came back out, he gave his clothes to Pattie before pulling me over to the dresses.

He pulled a black and white, strapless, mid-thigh length dress. 

Honestly it was so nice, it was one of those dresses that you would see someone wearing and you'd think wow, why couldn't I find one like that?

"What do you think?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, I don't think you have the legs for it." I said smirking.

"I didn't mean for me, sarcastic Sally, but psh I have sexy legs." He said eyeing them.

"Whatever you say." I laughed.

"But honestly, the dress?" He asked, holding it up.

"It's a beautiful dress. Simple but elegant all the same. Why?" I asked.

He grinned, and pushed me to the changing room. "Put it on!" He commanded.

"Why? This is expensive." 

"If it looks as good as I think it will, I'm getting it for you." He said.

"No you aren't! Besides, I wouldn't even have anywhere to wear it." I argued.

"I can think of a place." He trailed off.

I stepped out of the booth to a grinning Pattie and Kathy, and Justin who has his mouth hanging open.

"Does it look that bad? I thought it looked okay..." I said.

He instantly shook his head, "No, no! It's perfect. I'm buying it for you, and you're going to like it."

"Where would I ever wear it too?" I asked.

"The movie premiere that I was going to ask you to accompany me too." He grinned.

"Of course I will." I smiled.

"Than it's settled. I'll take it up to the register!" Pattie said.

"Oh, tonight, we're doing something." He told me looking down at me.

"Oh, and what are we doing?" I asked.

"You should know that I can't tell you. When we're done here, we're going to your house and I'm going to pick out your outfit." He told me.

I sighed, "Well it's not like I really have a choice."

He grinned, "Smile, happy looks good on you." He said and kissed my cheek before going to stand by his mom.

And I stood there, staring at them and blushing like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long,
I got a new phone and it's so much harder to type it on this one than my old one.
My old one had a keyboard, a Samsung Epic 4G.
Now I have an iPhone 4.
Allll touch screen.

Buuuut I love it.

Anyways, you don't care about that.

What did you think?!

Favorite part, line, action, anything? :)

Also sorry if it's short, I can't really tell.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBEEEE :)

With love,
Denise. <3