Status: Just starting :].

Mother ***

One More Time.

It has been a couple months since Jonny and I have been dating. I don't know if I'm happy, or if I'm just living a routine. I do enjoy being around Jonny, but I'm tired of his running off all the time and smoking weed. That's one thing I can't stand. I can't be with someone who is just going to go thru life smoking weed just to have a good time. I can find other things to do to have a good time. I read, play games, and listen to music. I'm just getting so tired of this shit.

"Jonny!" I yell as he walks up to his house.

"What? Why are you yelling at me now?"

"I love you Jonny, but I can't take this shit much longer. I'm tired of you fucking going off and getting high all the time and telling me that you're just going to go hang out and not get high."

"Who ever said I was high?"

"No one has. But I can fucking tell you're on Cloud fucking Nine."

"Would you just leave me alone about it?"

"No! I'm tired of you going behind my back. I'm tired of getting lied to right to my face by the person I love."

"I don't know what to say anymore Maggie. I just can't seem to do anything without being high."

"Okay, you know what Jonny? I'm giving you one last fucking chance. Either you give up weed, or you drop me."

"I would rather keep the weed around instead of a nagging bitch like you."

"Oh really? Then I'm taking my shit and leaving. You can go get as high as a fucking star if you want, but I'm gone."

"Okay. That's fine with me."

"I'm happy to know how much you actually fucking care. Did you ever care?"

"I did in the beginning until you started with the whole 'you need to get sober' thing."

"Oh, well, I never gave up on you Jonny, so if you really care more about weed, then I'm seriously gone. You won't see me again after tonight."

Well, there goes my cool. I had to do something and if got drastic. Oh well, I have more time to focus on school and friends. I don't need a guy right now. Now I just need to get things figured out with my friends. And I need a cigarette. I guess I should call my mom and let her know what's going on. She's been worried about me the past couple of weeks. I've been pretty stressed.

"Hello?" My mom answered the phone.

"Hey mom. I'm just calling to let you know that I just broke up with Jonny because he can't get his ass sober."

"Oh. Wow. I didn't know how much longer you were going to actually put up with that. I'm glad you're starting to learn."

"Ha ha mom. You know I learn stuff the hard way all the time."

"Yeah. I know, it seems you have a little bit of Dawson in you. You sometimes act as hard headed as I do."

"I know. Anyway, I'll see you in a week. I need some time away. I'm staying at Micky's for a week. I'll also make sure I get to work on time."

"Okay. Bye hun."

"Bye mom."

I texted Micky asking if I could stay the week. She said it would be okay with her dad. So I was set for the next week. Just in case someone decides to try to find me. I don't really need that right now.

After I got everything figured out, I headed home and grabbed some clean clothes and all my toiletries and headed over to Micky's. I swear her dad considers me as a second daughter. I know Micky and I consider each other as sisters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.
I haven't worked on this story in forever.
I decided to try to write again.
I have so much stuff going on right now, I don't know what to do with myself.