Status: Just starting :].

Mother ***

Work And A New Guy.

So school is finally over for me until I want to go to college. I'm graduated and I did it on time. No summer school or extra semester to get me there. Surprisingly. Well, during the last semester, I ended up doing a job shadow up at the Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep dealership here in Casper. I got to do a job shadow on service up at Fremont Motors. Not a bad looking place at all. I met Jasen, the service manager, and got my day started. I didn't really pay attention to the salesmen or anything. I was more focused on the techs. I met Michael and Steve as the first two techs and I figured out that Steve acted like me a lot. Anyway, at the end of the day, Jasen brought me back to his office and told me that after I graduate, I should come back up and get a job. So here I am at Fremont again as a car detailer.

I really do enjoy this job so far. It's a great job for my first job. I just can't wait to see what is going to happen today. Well, it looks like we're going to do a PDI'd Ram cargo van. I'm helping Aaron with this van and Chris, one of the younger salesmen, decided to hide in the back of the van. If you don't know what a cargo van looks like, there's only the two front door windows and the windshield. The back doesn't have a single window. Anyway, so Chris is hiding in the back on the driver's side, Aaron is doing something behind the back door on the driver's side, and Chris just so happens to pop the door open right then and scare the shit out of Aaron.

"Boo!"

"Holy shit Chris! You just scared the shit out of me." yelled Aaron.

"That was awesome! High five!" I said to Chris. We high fived then he went back up front.

The salesmen and techs tend to like to fuck with us. Steve and Micheal tend to fuck with me, and Chris is just very hyper. I guess it's because he's only 23 and everyone else is older than him. He's just very entertaining. You know, I think I like Chris... He's pretty damn cute. I wonder if I can get his number. I guess I should get back to work now.

Let me tell you some things about the people in detail.
Dale, our manager, is very funny and kind. He does keep me in line tho.
Don, our shop foreman, is kind of rude and has a tone to his voice that I can't stand, I always snap at him.
Aaron, Don's son in law, is a joker. he likes to play around and screw off. He likes to joke with everyone.
Michelle, the only other girl, she's very nice. She knows how to keep a secret, and I can actually talk to her and I would consider her a friend. I usually don't get along with females too well.
And last you have Tyler, he's kind of a dick to me, but he's a great worker. He's always on top of things, especially service washes.

I do enjoy my job a lot, sadly tho, Michelle is going to be moving up front after a while for good. She's going to end up being a receptionist. I hope she enjoys it. I know I'm going to miss her being back here.