Status: Slowly updating.

The Newcomer

Alaego.

Two pairs of eyes met with her own, a green opal pair and a brown pair
“Hello” she sat down, she was getting vibes from both of the men,
“Introduce yourselves, boys.” Tonks spoke up while digging into the bowl in front of her that looked like pea and ham soup
“Harry Potter” the boy with green eyes and black rimmed glasses and with a nice smile
“Ron Weasley” the broad boy with ginger hair and lopped sided smile said,
Saturn felt out of place so she thought to introduce herself as-well
“Sa-Sadie Hepburn” she muttered as her chair scraped across the floor boards.

“So are you here for the summer, Sadie?” Harry asked after they had all eaten and it was just the three of them at the table
“Yes, are you?” she asked, Harry nodded
“What about you Ron?” Saturn asked the ginger boy with a shy nature to him he shook his head “I’m only staying the night then back to the Burrow in the morning.”
Saturn nodded not knowing what the Burrow was but excused her from the table before walking to her room; she needed to start her readings.

“Her lights been on all night” Harry whispered to Ron as the soft light danced under their bedroom door
“So?” Ron grunted rolling over; his back to the door “Get some sleep Harry”
Harry ignored his friend’s loud snores and just laid on his back wondering what the girl just across the hallway was doing, would she ever sleep?

The loud chatter echoed around the hall and it was nearly deafening to Saturn but she ignored it with a small mind of concentration.
Her mind floated back to the conversation between Headmaster Dumbledore and herself about three months before term started.
She was still fascinated and confused by the wizarding world, it was so different from her own
“Welcome Sadie Hepburn, everyone.”
The hall suddenly went pin-drop quiet, never had they had a new student being introduced after the first years, let alone an older student transferring.

Saturn stood from her seat next too a pale blonde who kept talking to two very thick mad looking boys.
“Hello” her voice didn't squeak a single bit as she took in all the attention she was getting, she could read some peoples thoughts from just what their eyes were giving her.
They didn't like her, especially the table directly across from her who had the colours of gold and red draped around their necks.
She sat down not liking all the attention and sudden hatred.

“Excuse me,” she asked a girl she was sitting directly in-front of, they raised their head
“Yes?” they asked a sudden sour expression formed on their face “Why did the table directly across from us give me glares when I stood up?” she asked blinking ignoring the food in-front of her, merely watching the people around her indulge themselves in whatever they could see.
“They're Gryffindor’s; they're a bunch of mud-bloods.”

Saturn took note in the hatred of her tone and wondered why; someone in a student body would call a group of people such a name.
Saturn decided not to ask any more questions as her group wasn't fairly nice as she saw a tall blonde boy pick on a younger child picking up his bag and throwing it down the corridor.

She looked up at the large arch like door and knocked.
“Come in” she heard Dumbledore say
“but sir -” she heard another voice speak.
Saturn walked through the door and towards the desk which had two chairs which belonged more in a living room than a office.
“Dumbledore, you summoned me?” Saturn sat in the chair besides a boy which she refused to acknowledge.

“Yes, I would like you to meet someone very important. Sadie, this is Harry Potter.”
Saturn turned to the boy in the chair besides her, she took in his appearance which she hadn’t had a chance at the order, he had a strong jaw, circular thin rimmed glasses, green opal eyes and a messy mop of black hair and a frown upon his face.
“Hi Harry Potter” Saturn pretended she never met him before then kept her attention directly on Dumbledore waiting for the reason as to why she was summoned.

“Harry, I would like you to be a prefect for Sadie. I want you to take her to all her classes, show her around Hogwarts and be her friend.”
Harry glared at the twinkle in the old man's eyes, Dumbledore was up to something and he knew it.
“But why? She's a Slytherin.” He hissed darkly
“Harry,” Dumbledore looked at Sadie's blank face, he knew she wanted to say everything on her mind but he continued “I will speak to you later. Goodnight.”
Harry huffed unhappily before rising from his seat and not even a glance at Sadie before shutting the door with little anger as he could.

“Now Sadie,” Dumbledore
“Saturn, please.” she sat in the murky red chair with her hands crossed in her lap but her fingers twisted against themselves
“Saturn, I know you're not used to our ways or even wand magic but I would like you to meet me in my office every second Friday night so we can practise on your disguise.”
She nodded, “Sir, Why do Slytherin's treat people so horribly?”
Dumbledore rose his eyebrows and shifted his half-moon glasses just slightly he hadn't expected this question from her.

“Because Saturn Stafford, Slytherin's think they're better than everyone else. Goodnight”
With a frown on her face she nodded and rose from her chair, before walking through the door she turned around and stared at the Headmaster. “Oh sir?” she asked.
He raised his head from his desk “Yes Saturn?”
“nothing.” she seemed concentrating on something else, Dumbledore noted but he nodded and let her go.

“Kirsova.” Saturn hissed into the star stone which hung around her neck, white flames shone from it.
Saturn, what are you doing here?
'I had too'
I understand. Saturn, you're journey is not going to be easy. You're going to learn to be like this species, you shall not ever reveal your true identity.
'I know Kirsova. I'll be safe.'
I sense danger.

The white flame quickly evaporated as footsteps approached Saturn wanted to curse under her breathe but the room quickly became icy cold.
“Hello?” she stood her ground, feeling her hand grasp around her weapons handle.
“Lumos”
Green light blinded her vision for just a second before she stood in-front of a tall pale black haired man with a scowl on his long pointed face.
“What are you doing out of bed this late?” the man tisked
“Snape?” Saturn glared at the man tightening her hand on her weapons handle.
“Hepburn, get back to bed this instance.” Snape growled

Saturn clicked her tongue but turned on her heels and walked towards the dungeons.

Saturn stumbled down the Slytherin's common room stairs, nearly tripping but gripped the rail tightly
“You alright fresh-meat?” she heard a voice ask.
“I believe my name is Sadie and not fresh-meat” she snapped “I'm fine. Where is my room?”
“Girls dorms” another answered, she to her right her body seized.
She couldn't take her eyes off of the tall brunette boy with the bluest eyes, Alaego.
Her heart screamed in fear but she kept herself together “Where are they?” she asked avoiding his very glaze.
“To your right, Goodnight Sadie.”
She didn't need to look at him to see that cruel smile upon his face, her body nearly seized up again in fear.