Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

**Remember what you told me 10 years ago?
When you're not here look up to the sky and remember this:
-If the sky is cloudy it's because i want to hug you;
-If the sky is sunny I'm smilling and thinking of you;
-If it's rainny it's because i miss you.
Remember that? You're not here anymore, but... I still remember... and I'll never forget it. I'll never forget you**
___________________________________________________________

Hello! My name is Sakura Haruno, I'm sixteen and I was transfered to a knew high school... I used to live on the village of the rocks but my mom insisted to move to Konoha so... Yeah it sucks a bit because I have all my friends on my old village and just thinking of moving to another place and make new friends it'll probably take me alot to get used to the idea... My mom says that I'm really good of making new friendships but... I think so.
___________________________________________________________
**Early morning**

<Shit cakes! I'm late!>.
My first day and guess what? I'M LATE! Stupid alarm not ringing when he has to.
I dressed up the uniform quickly, grabbed some cookies (I love them -3-) and yelled "LATER MOM!" as I left my house running to my new school. When I was almost near the school, I looked to the clock on my cellphone and accidently bumped to a person and fell to the ground. My cellphone jumped a bit far from me but i didn't see where it landed. I was more worried with the pain I felt on my behind(heh behind XD).
-Are you ok? - A blonde haired guy asked with a soft voice as he lowered his hand to help me get up.
-Yeah... Sorry - I grabed his hand and got up. I took a closer look at him and almost blushed. He was god damn hot! And I bumped into that beautiful guy >.< I suck!. - Sorry for that...
-It's ok - He smiled and looked at me - Are you ok?
-Hmm... Yeah I'm alright thanks... Oh shit! Sorry about the bad words but I'm late i need to go - I started running to the school.

When I arrived to school I got slightly relieved because I arrived on time. I started walking to my classroom as I tried to to catch my breath from all of the running. When I arrived at the classroom everyone were stitting on the tables and talking all the time. The teacher wasn't there so they could do whatever they wanted... Well... Almost whatever they wanted. When i placed my suitcase on the table I noticed that everyone was looking at me... I sat on the chair and tryed to ignore the fact that everyone was looking at me... WHAT WAS SO WEIRD WITH BEING THE NEW KID!? I dont get it.
I was sitting on the chair still trying to ignore when I hear loads of girly screams and I looked to where the girls were looking and my reaction was HOLY SHIT! The guy that I bumped into on the street! He's on this school?
He looked around the class searching for something or someone and than he started to walk towards me. I looked up at him and noticed that he was smilling. So god damn cute with that smile.
He reached for his pocket and took of a cellphone... IT WAS MY CELLPHONE! What was he doing with it?
-I believe this is yours. You droped it when you bumped into me on the street. - He gave me the cellphone still smilling.
-Thanks - I took the cellphone and saved it on my pocket.
-I got to go your teacher is arriving. I'll talk to ou later. - He waved at me and got out of the room. All of the girls started whispering but then got quiet and got to their seets because the teacher entered the room.
Nice first school day... Alredy rumors around the school... Shit!
_________________________________________________________
**After class**

FINALLY! THE CLASS WAS OVER! I thought it would never end... That teacher sucks! I got up of my seat and started walking towards the door but I got blocked by three girls with some angry faces...
-You better get your paws off Deidara! He's mine! - said one of the girls. YEY I discovered the bitches of the class... Hurray for me -.-
-I don't even know the guy. Do you even think that I will drag him to bed on the first day that I met him like you would probably do?
They got even more angry but shut up and walked out of the room.
It wouldn't be an easy year.
I walked out of the class room and saw a blonde guy with his back against the wall with girls around him. The guy from the street... That sounded bad but hey!? He looked at me and smiled.
-I was waiting for you. - He said smilling and the girls started looking at me with a revenge expression on their faces... Fun...
-Why? - I asked keeping an eye on the fangirls around him.
-A girl that bumped into me and I needed to give you your cellphone... I need to meet you - He chuckled.
-Hey! Are you saying that I forget easly about stuff?... Well that is a bit true. - He laughed when i said that and I smiled.
-C'mon let's go somewhere else away from the fangirls.
-Ok.
We walked, almost running away from all of those girls. They were worse than leeches! We went to the roof of the school. I sat down and the guy sat next to me.
-By the way what's your name? Mine's Deidara.
-I'm Sakura. Nice to meet you Deidara.
-Nice to meet you to. So tell me why did you come here?
-My mom was getting bored of the village I came, if that is possible, and we moved here because she wanted which sucks! - He started laughing and I looked at him - What's so funny?
-The way that you talk. Normally, here, people don't talk like that... It's to... they consider people rubish if you talk that way.
-Don't like the way I talk than... well sorry but fuck it! I am who I am and I'm proud of it.
-Nice. - He laughed lightly - I like the way you talk girl. You like yourself and that is awesome.
-Thanks - I smiled and the bell rang.
-C'mon lets go. You have classes and so do I, so you don't want to be late on your first day right?
-Damn straight.
We walked down the stairs to our classrooms.
Ok I take that back. It will be a nice school year
____________________________________________________
**After School**

I packed my stuff back into my suitcase and walked towards the door when I hear someone whispering something about me:
-"Did you heard? I looks like Deidara likes that girl... Are they boyfriend and girldfriend?" - Stupid freakin rummors. I turned around to the guy and looked up at him with cold eyes.
-No I'm not his girlfriend. I just met him today and if you want to say anything about me say it on my face ok? - I turned around and walked out of the classroom.
I stoped in the middle of the hallway and looked out of the window, looking at the sunset. How could something like the sun, that burns us looks so beautiful?
-Beautiful isn't it? - I jumped lightly and look back. Deidara was standing right behind me looking out of the window. I smiled at him.
-Are you stalking me or something?
He looked at me and smiled and than looked back to the window.
-I guess it's faith that getting us together.
-I don't believe in faith.
-Why not? - He looked surprised when I said that I didn't believed.
-I don't know. I guess everything happens for a reason. Is "faith" an explainable word?
He looked back at me and smiled lightly.
-That's the best thing about faith. You draw what you want for your future. Of course there is a reason behind most of the things but there are somethings that you just can't find an explanation.
I looked at him surprised because of what he said. I wasn't expecting that a guy that was so popular talked like that. Usually they are to cocky to even talk to someone... which gets on my nerves.
-Want me to walk you home? - He asked, pulling me away from my thoughts.
-If you don't mind - I smiled and started walking down the hallway with him next to me.
________________________________________
**Late afternoon**

When I reached the door of my house I said goodbye to Deidara. He smiled and walked away.
I walked inside my house, said "hi" to my mom and walked to my bedroom. I put my things down on the floor and looked up to the window. A beautiful night with so much to think about.
A long day over many months of school to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
First ever chapter written here xP I hope you like xP and COOKIE CAKES ARE BITCHIN!