Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

**Midnight**

*I was traped inside a burning house. So much fire. To much heat. I'm sweating so much. I close my eyes for a few minutes to try and forget that the temperature is rising. I feel lost. I feel like it's the last time I'll have the chance to breath. I hear someone calling for me. A male voice. "Someone help me" I try to scream but my throat is to dry. The man keeps calling my name. I don't know what to do. I try to stand up and successed. I start to wave my arms up in the air. The man sees me. He starts to walk towards me. When he is near...*

I stood up on my bed, my heart beating fast. Not that nightmare again! Almost every night I have the same nightmare. It makes me tired because I can sleep almost anything after that. I turn around on my bed and close my eyes, hoping to feel tired again. After some minutes I feel tired and fall asleep.
_______________________________________
**Early Morning**

Six o'clock and my clock is ringging a really stupid song "U.G.L.Y.". Good way to wake up in the morning. It gets your confidence up! I feel like a zoombie. Stupid nights with almost no sleep.
I get up and get dressed. I was getting my stuff inside my suitcase and I hear my mom yell from downstairs.
-SAKURA! There's a person waiting for you!
A person? I wasn't expecting anyone!
-Coming!
I finish packing the stuff, I grab my suitcase and run down the stairs. I grab a piece of bread, give a kiss to mom and walk to the door and guess who was there? Deidara!
-What are you doing here?
-I decided it wouldn't be very chivalrous of me to let a princess like you walk alone to school.
-You're kind today.
-I am kind!
I giggled lightly and walked to school with him next to me. He looked so protective. I loved it. Well I love the way he was physically and mentally. He was perfect.
-What are you looking at? - He asked looking at me from the corner of his eye.
I blushed lightly and looked ahead again.
-Nothing. - I looked back at him and smiled lightly.
____________________________________________
**Morning**

Hip Hurray! Bumber me Whores ON THE DOOR!! Fun... -.-
I walked towards the door, looked at them and kept walking towards my table. I put my suitcase on the table and heard steps coming towards me. I looked up and saw the girl squad that I just... hate!
-Yes...? - I asked looking at them with cold eyes.
-I heard that you went home with Deidara... - The tallest one said.
-So...?
-Didn't you heard what I said? - The middle one, looked like the leader of that girlish crew.
-Hmm... Let me think... Nope.
-You bitch! I said...
-HEY! I'm not from your family ok? Keep going.
She looked at me with an expression that said that if she could she would kill me. I just simply smiled at her. Sarcastic smile rocks!
She walked away to her seat with her two shadows always following her. Annoying as HELL!!
I took a deep breath and again I heard footsteps. I looked up, praying it wasn't them again but it turned out to be two guys. One of them was the tallest. He had black hair and the same colour on the eyes. The other one was slightly shorter, not much, he was blond with spiky hair and blue eyes. The blond one started talking.
-Nice job you did with them! Usually new people, specially girls can't stand them and after a week they give up and change schools but you... You were AWESOME! - He was smilling so big while he was talking that made me smile to.
-Thanks.
-By the way I'm Naruto. - He smiled and than hit the black haired guy with is elbow. - Introduce yourself baka!
-Shut up dobe! I know that! I'm Sasuke.
-Nice to meet you. I'm Sakura.
-Nice to meet you too Sakura. - Naruto smiled and than looked at me slightly serious. -Is it tru that you're dating that Deidara dude?
-What!? NO! Why the hell do people think that I'm dating someone just because he talks to me?
-Oh ok. - His smile came back but than it was Sasuke's time to get serious.
-He's a bad influence.
-Why do you say that? - I asked - Do you even know him?
-...
-That's what I thought. You don't know him well to say that!
-Do you know him well enough? You just met him yesterday
-...
-That's what I thought. -He said with a cocky smirk on his face.
-Listen...
-KIDS! Back to your seats or you'll have detention. - Great the teacher has arrived. - Today will have a special class. We're having some special guests in our classroom. They are the responsables for the art, music and gym group. They are in part time the guards of the school, always wanting the best for this school. Their group is called the akatsuki. You may come in. - Ten people got inside the classroom and one of them was Deidara. He winked at me and I smiled in return. - Since we have a new student here, she doesn't know your names so can you introduced youselves?
-Shure. - A tall guy with orange spiky hair and with many piercing on his face said. - I'm Pein. This is Hidan, - He pointed at a white haired guy - Itachi. - a tall black haired guy. He looked like Sasuke. - He is Sasuke's brother - I'm awesome :3 - Zetsu, Kankuzu, Konan, Deidara, Tobi, Kisame and Sasori. And who's the new student?
(((I was just to lazy to write their fisical appearance.You know how they look)))
I got up of my seat and smiled at them.
-It's me. I'm Sakura.
-Nice to meet you. - Pein answered. - So are you interested in any of the topics that we're in?.
-Well... I like all of them. But if I have to choose than it will be music.
-Why?
-I feel relaxed when I play the guitar or sing. It's like my happy place.
-Nice. If you want to register yourself on that topic you can talk with Deidara, Tobi or Itachi after class at the Music room.
-Ok. Thanks.
______________________________________________________
**After school**

-So you like music, un? - Deidara asked while we were walking down the street heading to my home. Yes he was walking me home again.
-Yes, yes I do.
-Heheh. Nice.
-And you like music to. What do you like to do?
-I like to play guitar... sometimes play the drums. And you?
-Nice. I like to play guitar and sing.
-Oh really...? I want to hear you.
-What now!?
-If you want me to invade your house than... when we arrive at your home.
-...Fine. I'll sing now. - I stoped walking and started singging "Cry me a river" Micheal Bublé version. I only know that at the end of the song I almost lost my voice.
-Wow! That is all I have to say... wow!
-Thanks.
-So I guess I wont go home with you.
-You wanted didn't you?
-...Yes, yes i wanted.
I smiled and punched him slightly on the arm.
___________________________________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-Well, we're here.
-Thanks for walking me home. - I smiled and I was starting to walk towards the house when Deidara grabbed my shoulder.
-Don't I have like... a hug goodbye?
-Fine. - I walked towards him and hug him. He hugged back and kissed my head.
-Bye. See you tomorrow.
-Bye and Thanks for walking me home.
-Your welcome.
I walked towards the door and walked inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEY SECOND CHAPTER 8D
I alredy have the chapters written on the pc so I'll post until chapter 8
So keep liking it and really you need to try doing cookie cakes