Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

**Early Morning**

A good night sleep that is what I needed. With no nightmares or anything else. Except the fact that Deidara was waiting for me downstairs. I know that because my mom yelled from downstairs and because of that I woke up and hit my head on the lamp.
I walked downstairs and walked out the door yelling a really loud "goodbye" to my mom.
-Good way of waking up in the morning! - Deidara said scratching his head. - You'll give me an headache.
-Shut up. - I hit him with my elbow in his arm.
-Ouch! You just broke me a hair.
-Don't be a wuss!
-So we're going or not? Do you want to get late to school.
-No! C'mon than! - I said laughing and starting to walk down the street. I heard Deidara laugh behind me and than he placed a hand on my head.
-Today you're going to join the Music group and have some fun?
-Define fun?
-You crazy girl. - He said smirking and I laughed. - No! Not that kind of fun! Hmm... Playing guitar and showing off your singging talent.
-What... Tha... Fack... Are you fer cereal!?
-Yes I like cereal.
-Lame Deidara. Lame! - I started laughing and he smiled at me.
-I think it wasn't that lame. You're laughing.
-Ok. You got me.
-HAHA!!! - He started pointing his finger at me. - I'M FUNNY AND YOU ADMITED IT
-Didn't you know that is bad pointing fingers at people?
He thought a bit and than looked up at me.
-Now I do. - He smiled at me and I started laughing.
The time flew so fast that I didn't even noticed that we had alredy arrived at school.
He was a kind guy (trolololz) and went with me to my classroom.
-Hey Sakura I'll get going. If my teacher doesn't see me there he will kill me.
-Fine. Go there. I don't want you dead.
-Lolz. Cya Later! - He smiled and kissed my forehead. He walked away and I started hearing whispers. Stupid... rumors... CRACK NUCKLES!
I walked inside the class and guess who was there? BUMBER FREAKIN' ME WHORES! Yep those creeps.
I walked towards them, waiting for what they would say.
-...yes?
The "leader" of that group was going to say something but than walked away. I laughed lightly when they turned theur back.
-What's so funny? - asked the girl.
-It's funny how every new girl that came here you just treated them as trash and after a week or so they change schools. Now I come, you start to mess with me but it turns out it doesn't work. You think I am scared of you?
-YES! Yes I do! You are a wuss.
-Right I'm a big wuss but... Is it me that is running away from something they can't face? Oh wait! No it's you!
She quit and walked away to her place and sat down with her two shadows sitting next to her.
-Wow! You showed her who was the BOSS!! - I looked to where the voice came and it was Naruto.
-Thanks - I started giggling lightly.
____________________________________________________
**After School**

-HEY SAKURA! Want to come with us to the caffe? - Naruto asked.
-Sorry I can't. I have to go to the Music class. Some other time, ok?
-Ok. It's ok. - He smiled and walked out of the class with his friends. I packed everything else and walked towards the door where Deidara was waiting for me.
-Hey there! Ready for today's class? - He smiled at me.
-I guess so.
-I hope so. You'll sing today, ok?
-I am ready ok?
-Heheh, nice. - He smiled, grabbed my hand and started to run.
-Why are u running?
-Because it's fun to see your expression when I do that.
-HEY! That is sort of mean. - I did a sad face.
-DON'T DO THAT FACE PLEASE!
-Fine!
We continue to run until we reached the door, but the problem was that... he didn't stop running. He kept running towards the door. He kicked the door open and did a really stupid entrance sliding his knees on the floor.
-I'M BACK AGAIN! - He than got up, smilling - And with a new student.
-Nice. - Sais Itachi. - Is she the pink haired girl?
-Am I known as that? - I said while I entered the room. - It's natural colour by the way. - Itachi chuckled and Tobi, litteratly, jumped off his seat and hugged me.
-OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO CUTE! - He said smilling and hugging me really tight.
-Hello? Am I being ignored? I want a hug to. - Deidara said putting a sad face.
-OK SENPAI! -Tobi jumped over to Deidara and hugged him.
-NOT FROM YOU! From her.
-Deidara, Don't be mean! And FINE! I'll give you a hug. - I walked towards him and hugged him. He hugged back and I heard someone whistle behind me.
-Looks like someone has a date tonight.
-SHUT UP ITACHI!...she's just... a friend - Deidara was blushing lighlty.
-Oh yeah right a friend - Itachi was smirking.
-SHE IS! She...
The rest I didn't heard. HE BLUSHED! He freakin' blushed when Itachi said that Deidara had a date. Did he like me? Was it possible? A guy like HIM? I thought cute guys like him would date girls really popular and pretty. I don't considure myself pretty but...
-Sakura...? Are you alive? - Deidara started waving his hand infront of my face.
-Hmm? Oh yes! Sorry.
-Are you going to sing?
-Yes of course. - I looked around the room - Is there any guitars?
-It's a music room. What do you think? OF COURSE IT HAS GUITARS! - Deidara picked up an acoustic guitar and handed it to me.
-Thanks - I smiled and started singging "something inside" by Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
-wow... you are AWESOME GIRL! - Itachi said with a huge smile on his face.
-Thank you!
-I told you she was something!
_________________________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-My mom is going to kill me! - I said, imagining the movie she would do because of the time I'll get home.
-Why?
-DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT!? She will kill me!!
-Relax girl! C'mon I'll go with you. Your mom wont have to worry because I'm here to protect you. - Deidara smiled and placed an arm around my shoulder.
-Aww! How sweet you're today!
-I'm always sweet. - He winked at me and kissed my forehead.
-Ok now that was to cocky.
-Sorry! What can I do tto make it up to you?
-Hug?
-HELL YEAH! - He would hug me tight and kiss my cheek. I giggled and hugged back. - You are so cute and so sweet. I think I like you.
I blushed madly and smiled.
-Really?
-Yes. I... I'm in love with you. - He blushed and I blushed to. He made me look into his eyes. - Do you love me?
-... - I looked into his eyes and all I could see was sincerity and apreciation for me. How could I say no? I couldn't lie. I loved him. He was so sweet and kind. - Yes I love you.
He smiled at me and placed a finger on my chin lifting my head, making me look in his blue soft eyes. He started to get closer so slowly and my heart was beating so fast. Oh my god! My face was so hot and the weader was so cold. Not a good combo. He caress my lips so softly with his. He than turned that simple touch into a wonderful kiss so passionate that I almost fainted. Oh lord! That moment felt like there was only me and him nobody else. It was such a wonderful moment and I didn't wanted it to end. He than got a bit of space between his lips and mine, letting me breath.
-Your mom probably is worrying sick about you.
-Yeah... we should get going.
_____________________________________________
*Night time**

-We're here. Well See you tomorrow. - Deidara than turned around and was leaving but I grabbed his shoulder making him turn around. I raised on my tiptoes and kiss him softly. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist while his hand was beahind my head. He than got away and smiled at me. - I love you.
-I love you to. See you tomorrow.
I walked inside my house with a wide smile on my face. God! He knew how to kiss well.
-WHERE WERE YOU?
-Mom I had music lessons today.
-Oh... sorry. But still you could've warned me.
-Sorry mom.
-Ok.
I walked upstairs and placed my stuff on the floor. I fell onto my bed and shut my eyes, falling asleep not much after. What a beautiful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third chapter! wow i never thought I could do so many chapters in one day O.o
I hope you like it
comment if you want :)