Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

***Do you know when you feel something is alright? When you found someone you love?***
***Love is always peeking, always waiting for you to realize that is always there. And when you realize that you never want to let go. You just want to be with that person for the rest of your life.***
__________________________________________________
**Early Morning**

I woke up on an usual day. But this one was slightly diferent... well is not the fact that it's wendsday, but... the true fact is that I had a special person in my life. His name was Deidara. A beautiful blond haired guy with soft blue eyes. So wonderful to me.
I ran down the stairs with my stuff yelled goodbye to my mom, as usual, and by the moment I walked out the door... there he was. Smilling at me.
-Good Morning Sakura. - Deidara said smilling softly.
-Good Morning Deidara! - I smiled back and he kissed me softly on the lips. He than grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the school.
-So tell me. I heard that people want to mess with you on your class. Is it true? Because if it is...
-Deidara! Relax, I have it under control. - "He doesn't know how much".
-If you say so... Still, if something bad happens to you...
-I know I'll tell you. But I don't want to to get to involved on my problems. I don't want you to end up having problems.
He smiled to me and placed his head on mine.
-Don't worry. I can resolve problems easly.
-Does that "resolve problems easly" envolves fighting in some sort of way?
-... Ok than... no I don't know how to resolve problems... without fighting...
-That's what I thought.
He laughed and kissed my forehead.
_____________________________________________________
**Morning**

-NO!! MY COOKIE!!
O...k... Nice thing to hear when we enter a class... I looked to Naruto and IT WAS HIM! 8D I walked up towards him and looked at him smilling.
-Cookie?
-Don't make any movements... I drop meh cookeh.
-Wow. - I looked up to Sasuke. - Is he always like this?
-When he haves a waffle on his hand it's much worse. - We both started laughing.
-WHAT!? I just droped my cookie and your laughing! - Naruto did a sad face.
-Dobe! No sad face right now!
-Ok! Sorry... SHEESH! dobe...
-WHAT WAS THAT BAKA!?
-They're nice.
-I know they are always like this. - A blond girl said behind me. I looked at her and she smiled at me. - Hi! I'm Ino! And you must be Sakura right?
-Yes, yes I am. Nice to meet you.
-Oh and this is Hinata, Tenten and Temari - She said pointing at a black long haired girl (hinata xP), a brown haired girl (Tenten) and a another blond haired girl but not the light blonde as Ino but more like a sandish blond (Temari).
-Nice to meet you Sakura-san. - Said Hinata.
-Nice to meet you to. By the way do you know the name of those three girls?
-Oh that groupie. - Ino looked at them and gave them an evil glare before looking back at me. - Those are the girls that I considure not having a life. They just go to the corner of the streets trying to find some desperate guy. - When Ino said that I laughed loudly. God! I liked the attitude of this girl. - They one that, well, that they considure the leader is Karin. She was always after Sasuke but since that the Akatsuki got in the school she only cares about them. The other two are like their shadows.
-I can see that. - I said looking at the other two.
-The other two, the tallest, is called Rin the other one is hmm... What was her name again?
-I think it was taiuya. - said Hinata in a low voice.
-Yeah that! I just don't care about them so I forget their names.
-Heheh nice.
-So... I heard that you were dating that Akatsuki guy... Deidara, right? - When Ino said that I blushed lightly but than I looked at Sasuke who was looking at me with cold eyes. What was wrong with him!? It's not my fault he hasn't been laid latetly or something. Or even findding someone he likes.
-Well... Yes I am but... - I started whispering. - I don't want the intire school to know because of the tri-couple.
-Heheh. Ok. We'll keep it secret. I like that tri-couple - Ino laughed loud and Tenten did as well.
-Well it looks like it. They are always after each other like they want to shag the three of them at the same time.
Ino, Hinata, Tenten, temari and even the Sasuke and Naruto laughed loudly. God! This will be a fun year!
______________________________________________
**After school**

-Hey SAKURA!
-What is it Ino?
-Want to come with us to the beach. Since we only have morning classes we have plenty of time and you can always bring that Deidara. - Ino bumped lightly with her elbow on my arm and I giggled.
-Shure if he can he'll come.
-AWESOME! Well be on the beach restaurant. Ask Deidara. He knows where it is.
-Ok.
By the moment I said that "ok" Deidara went inside the classroom.
-Looks like someone has company. Don't do naughty stuff with the cassroom empty. - Ino laughed and walked away.
I looked at Deidara smilling. He smiled back and kissed me softly.
-Deidara... Can you come to the beach this afternoon? With my friends?
-Shure! I don't have anything to do this afternoon so why not?
-Well than let's go. I need to dress up in my bikini.
-Yeah. I'll go home to get dressed and than I'll go get you ok? Where do we need to be?
-Ino said on a restaurant on the beach.
-... Oh!! I know that one. It's awesome. OK than let's go.
________________________________________________________
**After half an hour with chatting with my mom and dressing up for the beach and go there with deidara**

-HI GUYS!! - Ino screamed waving at me and Deidara. She ran to me. - So you brought the lucky guy.
-Yes he could come after all.
-Nice! So tell me... is Sakura annoying or what?
-She is wonderful but... sometimes she could be a bit annoying. - He would smirk at me and I would do a sad face. - NO! Not the sad face!
I smiled at him and he hugged me.
-AWW! Girl you're mean! Making sad faces to this hottie! You don't do that!
-Fine... - I laughed lightly and Ino and Deidara laughed loudly.
-PEOPLE ARE WE GOING SWIMMING OR STAY HERE FRYING OUR ASSES!? - Naruto was yelling and alredy running with a surfboard under his arm.
-WE'RE COMING NARUTO! Let's go people! - Ino started running towards the girls and me and Deidara walked behind Ino, walking down the sand.
When we got near the shore, Naruto was on the water surfing and falling most of the times.
-NARUTO! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SURF? - I yelled grabbing one of the surfboard that were laying on the sand.
-YES I DO!
-IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT! - I said running to the water with the surfboard.
_________________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-Bye guys! See you all tomorrow! - Said Temari waving and leaving the beach.
-Well I guess I'm going to. - I said getting up. - My hair will look stupid tomorrow.
-Ok. Bye than. - Said Naruto. - Hey Baka! Are you coming or not?
-YES dobe! Bye guys!
-Bye! Well let's go than Deidara.
-Ok. - He wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked away from the beach.
_________________________________________
**Night Time**

The night was beautiful! The sky was clear. We could see the stars clearly. Deidara was walking next to me, his hand holding mine, a true fairy tale. He loved me and it felt so wonderful. I finally knew what the expression "feeling butterflies on the stomach" ment. His beautiful blue eyes gazed at the dark sky. His light blonde hair flowing while the soft wind passed through his face. He was beautiful in everyway.
-We're here. - He placed a hand around my waist and kissed me softly and passionatly. - See you tomorrow.
-See you tomorrow.
I walked inside smilling widely. I loved him so much he was so sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
FORTH CHAPTER YEY HAPPY TIME!