Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

**Early Morning**

I woke up and I jumped of my bed. I was happy because of all the stuff that happent to me these last 3 days. I met Deidara, I met Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Temari, Naruto and Sasuke... Oh! and I also met the tri-couple.
I felt hyper so I ran down the stairs, said "good morning and goodbye" to my mom and ran off the door, running against Deidara hugging him.
-Someone's happy today. - He said smilling and hugging me. He than lift me up like a prince picks up a princess. - Let's go to your castle my princess.
I started laughing while he was carrying me to school.
-Deidara! Everyone's looking.
-I don't care! I love you and if they want to watch than let them. - He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
I laughed lightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying not to fall, despite the fact that he was holding me really tight.
________________________________________
**Morning**

-HE CARRIED YOU HERE!? Girl, you are lucky! - Ino squeecked but than lowered her voice. - You are so lucky! My Boyfriend doesn't do that. Damn girl!
-I actually felt shy because everyone was looking at me.
-Who cares!? He was... - Ino shut up and looked behind seeing Karin, Rin and Taiuya. - What do you want?
-I don't want anything from you blondie! - Karin said in a cold voice and than turned her eyes to me - I heard that you were dating Deidara... What did I told you, you bitch!?
-I alredy told you I'm not part of your family! And besides, he wouldn't like to date girls like you.
-Why not? I'm the hottest girl here! Way more hotter than you!
-You actually think that a exterior image is the most important thing? He wouldn't date a girl that thinks that she's the best and treats the other people like trash so... give up will you?
-Why you...
-Little? Yeah... I think that the little one here is you.
Karin gave up (FINALLY!) and walked to her seat.
-Kids, get to your seats please! - We all walked back to our seats. - I have an announcement to make: The musical group is looking for people that know how to sing, play drums, guitar and bass if not more instruments. In this class we are going to the Music Room so that they will talk to you all and you can have an audition.
I could hear everyone saying huge "WOWS" on the class. The girls started screaming like... girls, lol!
The teacher gave us the orther to stand up and walk out of the classroom.
When we entered the Music Room all of the akatsuki were sitting down in a half-circle. We all pulled chairs and sat completing the circle. In the middle there was a couple of drums, guitar, a bass and a microphone. Nice. Finally a fun class!
-Hello everyone! - Pein had a friendly face - Your teacher alredy explained to you what we're going to do so... Whomever is ready can come here tell us what you like to do involving music and show us what you got!
Fun! The first 5 people weren't that good, but than the came Sasuke picked up a guitar and when he started playing... GOD DAMN! He knew what he was doing. But it didn't stop there. Naruto went to the drums and he killed it! He was amazing!
Than it was turn for a white haired guy which looked... like a fish! Funny!
-Who's that? - I asked looking at Ino and than back at the guy.
-That is Suigetsu. He's always alone. Sometimes we see him with a orange haired guy... I think his name is Juugo.
-Let's see what he is capable of. - I said looking at him smilling. He looked at me and smiled back than he looked back to the bass and started playing a solo from Metallica "Nothing else matters" and may I tell you it was so AWESOME! Perfect, clean and just astoning! He was amazing! when he started the part of the singging I started singging loud enough for the people to hear. Everyone started looking at me but than just got in the mood of the song. Naruto started to play the drums, easly finding the beat of the music and than Sasuke joined with the guitar. It was so clean and perfect.
When we ended the song everyone stod up and clapped like crazy. I looked around, smilling. Than my eyes gazed at those familiar blue soft eyes. Deidara's eyes. He was smilling widly and clapping.
-I think we found our special band. - Said Itachi still claping. - What do you say?
-If it's ok with them I'd love to be in a band. - Said Naruto smilling.
-OF COURSE DOBE!
-Shure why not? - Said Suigetsu smilling. - Finally something to do here.
-I guess a band wouldn't be too much without a singer. Hell yeah!
-Awesome! Now we only need a name for it. - Said Deidara and than looked to the rest of the class. - Any ideas?
Karin stood up with a cocky smile on her face. What was she going to say?
-How about "The Retard Group"
-It's a good idea but I think the retard here is you. - The intire class started laughing. - Any other ideas?
-How about "Dark Days Ahead"?
-It's nice! But we need one more to debate. Any other ideas?
-How about... - Sasuke walked towards me and whisper something. I nooded with a wide smile. - Tell them.
-How about "Sweet Shadows"?
-Awesome. Now which one was your favourite?
Many people said "Sweet Shadows".
-"Sweet Shadows" it is! People you have your own School band of rock. I present you to "SWEET SHADOWS"!
Everyone started screaming like addicted fans. Wow! The sensation was amazing! I felt... Famous!
_______________________________________
**After school**

I was tired because after the first class the only thing I heard from every student was "Can I have your Autograph?" or "GIVE ME A SON OF YOURS!"... yes son not daughter. I found where Deidara was so I walked up at him. He looked at me, hugged me and kissed my forehead.
-Today I have a meeting of the akatsuki and they are wondering to add you to the group so... if you want to join th...
-HELL YEAH! Do you have to ask!?
-I guess that's an yes. - He smiled and kissed my cheek. - C'mon than.
We walked to room 3-D on the third floor. We got inside and sat around the table next to the other Akatsuki members.
-It looks like we have a new member. - Said Hidan. - Where di you get this girl Deidara? She is some sexy thing.
-She is mine, ok? Go find a Dildo and play with it.
I giggled lightly and the other Akatsuki members laugh loud with that cold answer from Deidara. Oh my god! I didn't knew that cold side of Deidara.
-Guys! Let's settle do... - Pein looked at me smilling. - Hello! We have a new guest. If you want to join you should know your responsability's. Of course you'll have your normal classes but you will be a part of the Konoha High School security so by any moment you will be called. It doesn't matter if it is in the middle of the class or when you are chillin' with your friends because your classes finished early you have to ve responsable for the safety of this school. Do you want that?
-Yes. I'm shure of it.
He smiled: -Good! Than... Welcome to the Akatsuki!
_______________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-Can I walk you home miss? - Deidara said in a gentle voice.
-Oh what a gentleman! Of course.
-Ok than, let's go. - He smiled and picked me up like a princess again. He kissed me softly and started walking towards my house.
He carried me through all the way silent but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was... relaxing.
When we arrived to my home, he placed me down on the floor.
-You're at your castle my princess and you're safe.
-How gentle. Thank you. - He kissed my hand and than he moved his lips back to mine touching them softly.
-Good night my muse. - He walked away and I whispers a "good night" so low that he wouldn't hear it.
I walked inside my home and my mom wasn't there... FUN!
-Mom...? Where are you? - I head something falling inside the kitchen. - Hello? - I reached for the drawer on the entrance where my mom kept a gun of 55 mm. I picked it up without making any noise. I walked through the hallway slowly. - Is someone there? - I looked to the ground and gasped. Blood. My heart was beating fast but I kept going. I walked to the kitchen and the worst vision I could get was placed on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTER 5 8D
Hope you like it comment if you like :)