Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

******************************Warning! 5 line of lemon XD********************************
Did you ever felt like the intire weight of the world is on your shoulders? I felt like that for a long time.
_________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-Mom...? Where are you? - I head something falling inside the kitchen. - Hello? - I reached for the drawer on the entrance where my mom kept a gun of 55 mm. I picked it up without making any noise. I walked through the hallway slowly. - Is someone there? - I looked to the ground and gasped. Blood. My heart was beating fast but I kept going. I walked to the kitchen and the worst vision I could get was placed on the ground. My mom was lying there, covered in blood.
I ran to her hoping that she was still alive, I grabbed her wrist and felt a weak heartbeat. I started shaking her. My heart was beating fast.
-Mom! Wake up! Mom!
She looked at me slowly her face was pale and her eyes looked like she hasn't sleep for days.
-Sa...kura.
-Don't talk right now. I just need you to stay awake please. - I reached the phone and called 911. - Do you know who did this to you? Face shape, anything? - They finally answered the phone and I gave every information to the lady on the phone and than I hung up.
-No. It w..as to da...rk. - She gasped in pain and closed her eyes for a few moments.
-Mom! Wake up! - I shook her again and she opent her eyes again. - Don't fall asleep again. Tell me where it hurts.
She raised her hand and touched my face.
-Mom my face doesn't hurt!
She smiled lightly at me.
-You have the same humor as your dad... you're crying.
When she said that I heard the ambulance outside. I heard people coming inside. A man pulled me aside and started talking to my mom. I was so nervous I walked outside for a bit of air when I saw Deidara next to the ambulance. He walked up to me worried and hugged me.
-What happent? - He asked but I didn't answer because I was in a state of shock. He pushed me back and looked at me. His eyes were so full of care. - Tell me what happent.
-I don't know. I just arrived home and... - I started crying again. - and I saw her on the ground... covered in blood and... - My crying got stronger and I couldn't talk. I was drowned in tears.
-There there. It's alright now. - Deidara hugged me again, kissing my forehead while I was crying incontrolably. We stayed like that until the ambulance was gone. - Do you want to stay here or go to my house. No school for you tomorrow.
-I don't think I can sleep here today...
-Than my place it is.
___________________________________________
**Late Night**

I walked out of Deidara's bathroom. Luckly he brought my clothes and other stuff from my house.
I was wearing a large t-shirt, that was his, and green/white basketball shorts.
I didn't see him on the hallway so I walked downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked so sweet even from the back.
I was torned by that time. He saved me from downing in tears. He was there to support me. He was my security, my safe point. My guardian angel.
I walked up to him and hugged him by the back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed a hand on mine and kissed it softly.
-Are you ok? - He asked pulling me infront making me fall to his lap. He than hugged me and kissed my forehead.
-A bit. Thank you.
-For what?
-For letting me pass the night here with you.
-You deserved it. - He kissed my eye softly. - And besides, I don't like to see you suffer and if you stayed there you would suffer alone. I want to be next to you to save you from anything.
I giggled lightly and kissed him. He kissed back, a kiss full of passion and care that sent chills up my spine. He knew how to make a girl go to heaven. But he only does that because he loves me. He cares about me. I can't imagine my life without him right now.
He pulled me down lying me down, lying me on the couch still kissing me. He hugged my waist and started to trail kisses down my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. He felt so good. He left my neck and kissed my lips again. He took my t-shirt off and massaged my breasts. I shivered lightly and let a low moan while he was kissing me. I felt him doing a smirk and kept kissing me. He started trailling down kisses down to my breats but than he stoped for a minute, looking at me. He than got away and gave me the shirt.
-You're torn, Sakura. Not today. I don't want to take advantage of your state. - I blushed and put my t-shirt on.
-It's ok. I understand. - I smiled at him and he hugged me.
We were watching TV, he was petting my head. After a while I fell asleep.
_________________________________________
**Early Morning**

I woke up because of the noise that Deidara was doing. I was still on the sofa, were I fell asleep but the only difference since yesterday was that it had blankets all over the floor and one on me.
I sat up on the sofa and looked to the opent door that led to the kitchen. I saw Deidara covered in flour and giggled lightly. He looked at me and smile.
-You can go back to sleep. You aren't going to school. I'll explain to your teacher what happent. - He said walking towards me and kissed me. - Good Morning by the way.
-Good Morning. - My voice was sleepy and probably my face was worse.
-Sleepy head. - He laughed lightly.
-I bet you were lot worse when you woke up... Before you did your poneytail.
-True. - He laughed again and kissed me again. - Your breakfast is done. In a couple of minutes I have to go to school. If you need anything my number is on the fridge and stuff.
I laughed and nod.
_________________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-I'M HOME! - Deidara got inside the house and I giggled lightly on the other floor. - Sakura! Where are you? - I threw one of my underpants down the stairs. - Hello...? - I heard him come up the stairs and opening the bedroom door where I was. - Where are you?
I walked out of the closet.
-You actually thought I was doing a strip session for you? - I asked at him giggling. He smiled at me and messed with my cat ears that I had on my head. - Like them?
-Yes. Where did you get that?
-A girl needs to know some stuff.
-Ok. - He chuckled an kissed me. - Do you know anything about your mom?
I looked to the side with a sad expression.
-Nothing until now.
-Hey, - He placed one finger under my chin making me look at him. - everything will be alright ok?
I noded and he smiled at me kissing me softly.
-Let's go get some dinner shall we? I'll cook.
-Shure. - I smiled and hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sixth chapter 8D