Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

(MONDAY 8D)

**Early Morning**

"Where is he?" I thought to myself as I was standing outside the school gate. My eyes wondered around the street only seeing students and cars passing by. "Where are you Deidara?" I wanted to know that.
The first bell rang.
"C'mon!"
Everyone was walking inside the building.
I quit and walked inside my school.
This is what happens when I don't ask him if he was going to school this monday. He was acting weird on Sunday. He was nervous.

***FlashBack***

"Deidara was holding her hand but his eyes were looking at emptiness. He wasn't with her.
-"Deidara is there something wrong?" - She asked worried. The only answer she recieved was him shrugging the back of his neck.
-"Nothing..." - He said and smiled at her.
-"Tell me"
-"Nothing! Really..." - His eyes than turned cold. He realized the way that he had spoken those words with such cold to her. - "Sorry... I'm going home..."
He left her hangging there alone on the street. In a cold night.
He walked away from her."

***End of FlashBack**
_______________________________________________
**On Class**

I reached my classroom and said "Hi" to Ino and the rest of my group. I didn't have such a happy face on me and neither did they. They were looking at me with sad and worried expressions. All the other girls were weeping in corners and talking to their girl friends. The guys were chatting and looking at me at the same time.
-What happent? - I asked feeling shy because of all the people looking at me.
Ino waved to Hinata. She walked towards me with a sad smile.
-I thought you knew Sakura-san. - Hinata's voice was a bit weak, but it always was.
-Knew what? - My head was confused but my heart was beating fast.
-Hm... Deidara-sama is... Hospitalized.
Bang! They hit my weakness. Not Deidara...
I placed my hands on her shoulders grabbing them strongly.
-Tell me it isn't true.
-I'm sorry Sakura-san... He was hit by a truck last night...- Hinata got free from my grip and hugged me. My body didn't moved. I was a complete statue. My eyes were almost lifeless. Looking at nothing. I didn't fell my heart pounding inside my chest. I felt my hands getting cold as ice as if my blood stoped running in my body...
-Why.... - It was the only thing that I said. A weak "why". Only Hinata heard me saying that. Only after a while I realized...
Tears were falling down on my face... I was crying...
-Sakura... - Ino said walking towards me with a sad expression.
The second bell rang and the teacher got inside the room. Everyone went to their places but me, Hinata and Ino stood in the same place. They were worried about me. I heard the teacher and Ino talking but I wasn't paying attention. Deirara was in a hospital? Why? He didn't deserve that. He was to sweet and kind to be in a hospital... Who could do something like that to him?
-Sakura... - It was the teacher's voice. - Grab your things and go to the hospital with Ino. Go see him. - She smiled at me. I just nodded and whispered a faint "thank you".
I packed my things but than heard an annoying voice comming from the back of the classroom.
-What about us teacher! We deserve to see him to!
I looked to Karin with a cold expression.
-You never deserved to even know him. You are a cold hearted person. - I picked up my things and walked out of the room with Ino next to me.
____________________________________________
**At the Hospital**

-You can come inside miss. - The nurse said as she steped away from the door letting us pass.
I walked inside the room and saw the vision I never wanted to see. There he was. Lying there. The sound of the machine marking his heart beat. Luckly he wasn't in a coma. He was just sleeping.
I sat next to his bed and I felt Ino placing her hands on my shoulders.
I grabbed his hand and lifted it up kissing it. It was warm. The warmth I loved.
-...Deidara... - It was a faint whisper. - ...Why?
His eyes were closed, hidding his beautiful blue eyes.
His breath was slow.
His face still the same except the small wounds. His chest was covered in bandages but still showing off his taned chest.
Sudenlly tears started streaming down my face landing on his hand. I forgot completly that Ino was there with me. I simply place my head on his chest and started to cry so much.
-WHY!? Why did this happen to you!? - My tears just kept falling down. I was sobbing due to tears. My heart hurted. I knew he wasn't dead but still... it was hard to see him in that state.
Ino hugged me.
-Relax Sakura. - Her voice was sweet. - Everything will be alright. Trust me.
When she said that I felt Deidara moving lightly. I looked at his face and saw his eyes opening slowly. Tears were still running down my face.
-S...Sakura... - His voice was weak. - Why are you crying?
All I could do was smile and hug him tightly.
-You're awake! - I was smilling and at the same time crying of relief. He hugged me back and kissed me on the head. I lifted up my head looking at him with a silly smile on me. - I love you.
He smiled and kissed the corner of my lips.
-I love you to.
I smiled softly. He was awake. He was fine. He was still with me.
-What happent to you? Why were you so nervous on sunday? - I looked at his eyes worried.
-I was nervous because I alredy knew that this, - He looked to himself. - would happen.
-Than why didn't you so anything to stop it?
-You make to many questions... but I guess you need to know. - He smiled. A sad smile. His soft blue eyes gazed at me and kissed my forehead. - I alredy knew this would happen. Five years ago, my parents were the bosses of a famous bank. They had to many employees, so they needed to fire some of them. Unfortunetly one of the employees didn't take that so easly. It only started with threats but than it gotten worse, until the day that that one employee went over the edge... - His eyes were sad. - They put fire to my parents house... my parents died I wasn't at home at that time... I only knew that that happen when my friend's mother took me back home... The only thing that I saw was... a burned house... ambulances... I didn't even knew that it WAS my house... After that I went to live with my friend but not long after... I started to recieve letters from a person I didn't even knew... threats... I didn't want my friend to suffer so a couple of years latter, when I turned 18 I bought a house and since than lived by myself... I belive that the guy who did this to me was the same one that sent me those letters.
His eyes were sad and full of tears but he refused to let them fall. I placed my hands on his cheeks, caressing them with my thumbs. He placed one hand on mine and smiled at me letting his tears fall down.
_________________________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

-Thanks for coming with me guys. - I smiled at Naruto, Ino, Hinata, Sasuke, TenTen and Temari. They all smiled back at me.
-Bye Sakura-chan! - Said Naruto with his wide and confident smile. A smile that made me believe that I could put all my trust in him.
-Bye Sakura. - Ino, the best friend I've ever met.
-Bye Sakura-san. - Hinata said with that shy smile of hers. She was so calm but she knew how to make someone feel better.
-Baii baii!! - Said TenTen. That hyper and awesome girl.
-Bye Sakura. - Temari said smilling at me. A confident smile a little bit cocky. That was the Temari I know.
-Hun. - Sasuke, as usual, nothing much to say. - I guess you deserve a goodbye in this day so... Goodbye and sleep well.
I laughed lightly and waved at them.
-Thank you guys. - I walked towards the door of the house...
An empty house... So silent... I felt lonely but I had to survive just that night... without Deidara to hold me while I sleep... To keep me safe.
I walked inside the kitchen. I didn't feel hungry so I walked upstairs to the cold room. I picked up a couple of blankets and I walked back downstairs to the living room. I layed down on the couch and closed my eyes.
I just wanted that day to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
8TH CHAPTER and that's it for today. 8D