Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

He sighed and sat me on the short wall that separated the pavement from the sand, standing in front of me, with his head at the level of my own. He looped his arms around my waist and looked intently at my eyes. I could drown myself in those orbs each time he looked at me. They were the most perfect eyes I’d ever seen in my life, and they could hold so many different emotions in them. He took a deep breath and caressed my cheek as he spoke.
“You. are. amazing, Hailey. You’re my best friend; you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet; you have those dazzling hazel eyes that I could stare at them forever. Every time I see you I just want to hug you and kiss you; I just want to hold you in my arms, be with you through the good and bad times; I want to protect you from anything and I want to be always by your side. You’re not just some other girl… You’re the girl that I can’t get out of my head. I like you, Hay. I really do. And I hope you like me back as much as I do.”


Image Image Image Image


Hailey Sanders is a 17 year-old girl from Huntington Beach, California.
She's like any other regular teenager, besides the fact that she is Matt Sanders sister, one of the popular guys in her school.
Matt and their friends Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky have a band that's just about to release their first album - Sounding The Seventh Trumpet.

Besides the six of them, Valary and Michelle DiBenedetto and Jason and Matt Berry are also part of the group.
They get along extraordinarily well, but will the beginning of a relationship with one of them and Hailey change anything?
Will the events that are about to happen going to change her life?
Will that change the way she acts towards her friends?

Image Image Image Image


(I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, the Berry's or any of the girlfriends)
And just a little note: no hate towards any of the girlfriends.