Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

In Many Ways I Guess I'll Never Let You Go

Matt chuckled and I hugged him.

“You are the best brother, you know?”, I smiled.

“Yeah, I know.”, Matt smirked.

“You’re also really full of yourself but I think I can cope with that!”

Val came out of Matt’s bedroom and I looked at her. She was wearing his t-shirt and eying me expectantly. I looked at Matt and my eyes widened when I saw he was only wearing his boxers.

“Dude, gross!”, I screamed as I pulled away from the hug. “Ew, ew, ew!”

“What?”, he asked confused.

“I can’t fucking believe I hugged you after you… you…”, I said looking at both of them. “Argh, I need to take a shower!”

“No!”, Val said embarrassed. “It’s nothing like th-…”

“Shut up! Just shut up! I don’t want to see you two in front of me until you take a shower and put on some clean clothes!”, I said. “And when I say take a shower I mean separately!”
I rushed to my room and heard them laughing. I can’t believe I didn’t realize it when I first saw Matt. He never slept only with boxers. I’m so disgusted right now! I really need to take a shower.

I walked to the bathroom and took a long bath, so I’d feel clean again.

When I returned to the room I dressed my pajamas and looked at the bed that had the stuffed Jamaican laying on top of it. I laughed at it, remembering the awesome evening and couldn’t stop thinking about the mind-blowing kiss Brian and I had shared some minutes ago. I’m sure I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up with my phone ringing and didn’t even bother looking at the screen to see who was calling.

“Who’s it?”, I said with my eyes still closed and a husky voice due to my still sleepy state.

“Ooh, I’m greeted with a sexy voice in the morning. I like it!”, Brian chuckled, making me laugh.

“You’re an idiot!”, I laughed.

“No, I’m not! I’m a sexy motherfucker.”

“Oh god, you’re so full of yourself!”, I giggled, rubbing my eyes and making him laugh.

“But you know what I’m saying is true!”, he probably smirked. “How are you?”

“I just woke up, so I’m sleepy…”

“But you liked how you woke up.”

“Hum-hum.”, I smiled. “What about you? How are you?”

“I’m good.”, he smiled. “I was thinking…. You wanna go for a walk on the beach?”

“Yes, of course!”

“Great! We can meet there.”

“Yeah, just tell me where you’ll be.”

“I’ll wait for you on Starbucks. How much will it take you to get here?”

“Hum… About 15 minutes, I think… Why?”

“Because I miss you already.”, I smiled and blushed a little. Why did I blush whenever he told me something like this?

“I miss you too, Bri.”

“Hurry up. I’ll see you soon!”

I put my phone on the bedside sable and dressed up. I went downstairs and greeted my parents that were surprisingly home. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and cereals, which would be my breakfast.

“Hey, Hailey.”, Matt said.

“Hum, hey.”, I was still feeling a bit awkward with yesterday’s situation.

“Look, I want to explain what happened yesterday.”, he said.

“Don’t worry about it anymore… It already happened!”, I shrugged not wanting to hear his excuse.

“But now that I thought about it I’d also be disgusted if it happened to me and no one explained me it was a misunderstanding…”

“Where’s Val?”, I asked so we wouldn’t talk about that anymore.

“She went home yesterday.”, I nodded. “But really, let me make what happened clear, Hailey.”

“Okay, okay. Speak!”, I said as I started to eat my breakfast.

“Well… Nothing happened before you arrived home. At least not what you think that happened.”, I looked at him with a confused look and he chuckled. “She was just wearing my shirt because she was going to stay here at our house for the night and she didn’t have her pajamas with her. We weren’t having sex!”

I looked at him and he nodded, assuring me that what he’d said was true.

“I… I’m sorry Matt… If… If I hadn’t said that she’d stay here for the night?”, I said embarrassed and he nodded. “I shouldn’t have jumped to those conclusions and react like that…”, I apologized.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.”, Matt smiled and caressed my cheek. “But next time you see us like that it doesn’t mean we were doing something.”, he laughed.

“Well, I wouldn’t think that if you two didn’t fuck like rabbits!”, I shrugged. “But never mind. Just warn me next time.”

“You know, you’ll be exactly the same with Gates.”, he smirked.

“Shut up! Don’t ruin my good mood!”, I said after eating the last spoon of my cereals.

He chuckled and prepared his breakfast.

“So… How was yesterday?”

“Doesn’t matter!”, I smiled as I put the bowl on the dishwasher.

“Thank you for sharing!”

I laughed, kissed his cheek and went out of the kitchen. I grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to my parents and started walking to Starbucks.

When I arrived there I didn’t see Brian, so I went inside and smiled when I saw his stuff resting on a table. I walked over there and grabbed my phone to call him, but grinned as he started walking from the counter, approaching me with a smiley face.

“Let’s go?”, he asked and I nodded.

He picked up his stuff and we left the café.

We walked out of it and headed towards the beach.

“You know, I think I forgot to give you a proper good morning.”, he said when we were already out of Starbucks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I think exactly the same.”, I said, putting my hands around his neck and smiling as he lowered his head to kiss me softly.

“I could get used to do this every morning…”, he said brushing his lips on my owns and making me chuckle.

“Me too! Even though I’m still not used to kiss you like this.”

“We can work on that!”, he smirked, kissing the corner of my lips.

I laughed and he held my hand as we started walking on the strip. It was a sunny morning and the light breeze was making it really enjoyable. There were few people on the beach because it was still March, but the summer air was starting to return to Cali.

“Brian?”, I asked halfway. He looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah?”

I bit my bottom lip and looked up. “Why me?”

“Huh?”, he seemed confused with the question.

“Why did you choose me? I mean… There are so many other girls; you could have fallen for any other of them…”

He sighed and sat me on the short wall that separated the pavement from the sand, standing in front of me, with his head at the level of my own. He looped his arms around my waist and looked intently at my eyes. I could drown myself in those chocolate-brown orbs each time he looked at me. They were the most perfect brown eyes I’d ever seen in my life, and they could hold so many different emotions in them. He took a deep breath and caressed my cheek as he spoke.

“You. are. amazing, Hailey. You’re my best friend; you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet; you have those dazzling hazel eyes that I could stare at them forever. Every time I see you I just want to hug you and kiss you; I just want to hold you in my arms, be with you through the good and bad times; I want to protect you from anything and I want to be always by your side. You’re not just some other girl… You’re the girl that I can’t get out of my head. I like you, Hay. I really do. And I hope you like me back as much as I do.”

I couldn’t stop the grin that formed on my lips and the fact that my eyes had become watery, but I honestly couldn’t care less about that. I had just heard the most beautiful words someone had ever spoke to me, and they applied perfectly to how I felt about Brian. I just giggled and pushed him close to me, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on the crook of his neck.

“I do. I really like you, Brian. And everything you said to me… God, how can you be so perfect?”, I said and felt his chest moving up and down with his chuckle. He stroked my cheek once again and I smiled at him. “Everything you said applies perfectly to how I feel about you, and there are probably a hundred of other things I want to tell you, but I can’t remember them because they are so many! Why didn’t you tell me you liked me before?”
“You started dating Zack and then you came out of a bad relationship… I didn’t want to rush you into something I didn’t know if you were ready for…”

“You liked me for so long?”, I asked surprised and he nodded.

“Yeah… That’s why I was always ‘threatening’ Zack. I didn’t want him to hurt you…”

“Why didn’t I notice that before?”

“I don’t know.”, he laughed.

“I should have noticed that! I was so blind!”, I mumbled. Brian laughed again and put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“So… Would you like to be officially my girlfriend?”, he asked smirking.

“I don’t know…”, I lied with a thoughtful look on my face. “What would I gain with that?”

“You’d be greeted like this every morning…”, he said as he pressed his lips lightly to mines.

“Tempting…”, I smirked. “But would I only get that?”

“You’d also be able to sleep on my arms whenever you wanted to…”

“Hum… I like that…”, I smiled, pulling his face close to mine.

“Uh-uh.”, he shook his head. “If you want to kiss me you have to accept being my girl.”

“Really?”, I pouted and he nodded. “It would be a great pleasure to be your girlfriend.”

He smiled triumphantly and I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss and moving my lips in time with his. My hands wrapped around his neck and I tugged my fingers on his hair, not wanting him to move away from me. He licked along my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth so he could deepen the kiss. I didn’t bother about trying to dominate it because I knew there would be no chance left for me to win the fight.

We pulled away and once again he nearly left me breathless. I laughed at his slightly swollen lips and messy hair, and tried to fix it.

“Don’t tell the others that we’re dating.”

“Why?”, he asked curiously.

“I don’t know… I think I want to see how they’ll find out there’s something going on between us.”

“Okay.”, he chuckled. “As long as I can be with you it’s fine.”, he added kissing my cheek.

I hugged him and inhaled his scent that I loved so freaking much.

“I still have your hoodie with me…”, I mumbled against his chest. “Do you mind if I return it to you tomorrow?”

“You can keep it with you if you want.”, he said, fondling my hair.

“I wouldn’t feel good about that…”, I said. “I’ll just ask my mom to wash it and tomorrow it’s yours again.”

“Okay, okay.”, he smiled. “But just so you know, you look amazing wearing my clothes.”, he whispered, making a trail of electricity run through my spine.

“Shut up!”, I chuckled, punching his chest playfully and making him laugh.

“It’s true. Girls look really sexy when they’re wearing our clothes.”, he smirked.

“Oh, is that true?”, I asked. “You must have seen plenty of them wearing your clothes to know that!”

“Actually there’s this one that I love seeing with my clothes.”

“You borrow your clothes to lots of people, I see!”

“No, that’s not true!”

“I think it is!”

“Hailey, are you jealous!?”, he laughed.

“What!!?”, I chocked on my own saliva.

“You really are jealous!”, he laughed even harder. “You know I was talking about you, don’t you!?”

“You were!?”, I asked blushing and he nodded.

“Of course I was! I wouldn’t borrow my clothes to any girl!”

“I can’t believe you made me embarrass myself again!”, I said, hiding my face on his chest. “I’m getting rid of your hoodie tomorrow! I’m tired of problems caused by yours and Matt’s clothes!”

“Matt’s clothes?”, he asked surprised.

I told him about yesterday’s confusion and his only reaction was to laugh like it was the funniest joke in the world. “Don’t laugh! I’m still so embarrassed about that!”

“I can’t believe you said that!”, he said between laughs. “I so wanted to see your face!”

“I’m feeling so bad because of that! It’s not even funny!”, I crossed my arms against my chest but let out a small chuckle.

After a little while we got up and resumed our walk. We even bought an ice cream on the way to our favorite place on the beach – where we always use to go when we’re all together.

“I never thought I’d like long walks this much.”, I said, resting my head against his shoulder.

“You’re so lame.”, Brian chuckled.

“You’re such an idiot so we’re fine!”

“Oh really?”, He faked a shocked expression and threw me on top of his shoulder. I burst into laughing fits and tried to escape from his grip. He started running to the sand and I tried to tell him to stop though I couldn’t say a word because I was laughing so hard. I punched his back and wiggled my feet, but there was no use. Is he made of freaking stone, or what?

“Oh my god, you’re going to get me killed!”, I managed to say.

“I would never do that!”, he said, letting my feet touch ground again.

“I hope so!”, I said looking at him deadly serious.

“You really believed I’d hurt you!”, he laughed.

“I don’t like those things you guys do… You know I get scared easily!”, I said looking down. “Someday I’m gonna die because of an anxiety attack thanks to you! My heart is going to be beating so quickly that it’ll rip off of my chest and then you’ll regret playing these jokes on me!”

Brian laughed and poked my sides. “You’re so adorable!”

“Don’t laugh! I’m serious!”, I grabbed his hands.

“Okay, I’m sorry!”, he chuckled. “I promise I won’t do that again.”

“Thank you.”, I smiled.

“Haha, I was joking!”, he mocked as he started spinning me around.

“Stop iiiiiiiiiiit!”, I cried, holding onto his shoulders as if my life was depending on it.

He chuckled and draped my legs around his waist, moving his hands to under my butt. He kissed me lovingly and I tried to argue, but I didn’t because whenever his lips touched mine… Let’s be honest, I couldn’t ever grow tired of them!”

“Don’t think you can always win me with a kiss! I hate it wh-“, and he pecked my lips. “… when you-”, another peck. “… interrupt me whi-“, and another. “… while I’m talking!”, one last peck. “Stop with the fucking kisses, okay!?”, I laughed.

“It’s so easy to win over you!”, he smirked.

“Idiot!”, I muttered laughing.

We stood there for the rest of the afternoon, talking and enjoying the time together, since we wouldn’t be acting like this in front of the rest of the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

I love them two together, I think they're adorable :3

Want to tell me your opinion about the chapter or the story? This is really lacking on feedback, I have no idea if you guys are enjoying the story or not or if I should keep writing it! :/

You know... Leave a comment, and thank you for reading and subscribing!
I love you for that! :D

See ya on the next chapter!
(and don't forget to leave a comment! Zacky agrees that you should leave a comment! :D)

Image