Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

Last Day Before School Starts Again

I wrapped my arm around Zacky’s waist as we walked to the grocery store and he wrapped his around my shoulder. We always acted like this and that made people think we were boyfriend and girlfriend or something like that, but neither one of us really bothered about that.

“What do you need?” Zacky asked as we entered the grocery store.

“Hum… I don’t know… Food!” I answered making him smile.

“Yeah, I’d noticed that before!”, Zacky chuckled.

“I don’t know… Let’s just take a basket.”, I shrugged.

“Why do I always have to go shopping with you?”, Zacky asked with a sad face.

“Because you like me!”, I smirked and messed with his hair.

“Stop it! Geeesh, you know how to be annoying!”, Zacky sighed.

I took my arm off Zacky’s waist and pouted. He rapidly regretted saying that.

“I was kidding you fool!”, he chuckled as he hugged me.

“I hope so! Now let’s buy stuff!”, I said as I pushed his hand making him walk.

We wandered through the corridors and put the things we thought were necessary in the basket. At a time Zacky stopped walking and stared at a packet of cookies that was in the highest shelf.

“What?”, I asked confused.

“I want some cookies.”, Zacky answered smiling.

“Then take them with you. We can buy them.”, I said.

“Why don’t you grab them?”, Zacky smirked.

I knew what he wanted! I couldn’t reach the top shelf and he was about to bet something.
“Okay, what happens if I lose?”, I asked accepting the bet.

Zacky pointed to his cheek smirking. Just a kiss on his cheek? I couldn’t refuse that bet!

“Only that?”, I asked to which Zacky nodded. “You’re so gonna lose, baby!”

“We’ll see!”, Zacky smirked again. God, I hated when him and Brian smirked!

I grabbed my hand to a shelf and climbed to one close to the ground. I climbed further so I could reach the top shelf and then I heard a crack. “Fuck!”, I muttered. As soon as my hand touched the packet of cookies, the shelves started to fall and I fell with them, landing on my own ass and without the cookies. It made a big rumble and Zacky burst out laughing, but stopped when people started to come closer; people and one of the employees that was extremely pissed at us.

“Grab the cookies and let’s go!”, Zacky shouted helping me getting up and we both started running.

I handed some money to the cashier and kept running with Zacky out of the grocery store. I had to admit none of us wanted to get into trouble.

“Keep the change!”, I yelled from outside.

The employee started running after us but we managed to outrun him.

“All this trouble because of a packet of cookies!”, I asked giggling.

Zacky chuckled and looked at me. “Yeah. The cookies deserved it!”

I hit his arm playfully and laughed with him.

“You lost the bet, so I’m waiting for what I deserve…”, Zacky smirked and pointed his cheek to me.

“I didn’t!”, I replied pouting. “I touched the cookies!”

“Not enough. I want my kiss.”, Zacky said.

I crossed my arms against my chest and frowned.

“I’m waiting!”, he added smiling. I couldn’t help but smile back whenever he smiled. Don’t blame me; his eyes and his smile were perfect! I loved how his snakebites moved when he talked or smiled. I approached him and pecked his cheek.

“Uh-uh. That’s not good enough.”, he smirked shaking his head. I frowned and kissed his cheek again.

“Is that good enough, now?”, I asked looking at him.

He simply smiled and nodded. Okay, I admit it. I melted a little whenever Zacky stared at me with his greenish eyes and that smile; he was in fact very good-looking. But that doesn’t mean I like him or whatever. He’s part of my family, and I love him as my brother.
“Are you okay? I mean, you fell and I didn’t even ask if you hurt yourself.”, Zacky asked worried.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine don’t worry.”, I smiled.

“Let’s go back home?”, he asked.

“Yeah, they must be starting to become worried.”, I replied.

We walked to my house and Jimmy was finishing cleaning the living room with Johnny.

“Where’s everybody else?”, Zacky asked.

“Matt and Jason are in the bathroom and the other Matt and Gates are trying to make us breakfast.”, Johnny answered.

“What!? They’re alone in my kitchen?”, I asked worried.

Jimmy nodded. “It’s not like they’re gonna explode something!”

“You’re right… But the house is already clean!”, I said as I rushed to the kitchen.

Brian was reading out loud the back of the box of the pancake mix to Matt who had a confused look on his face.

“Understood?”, Brian asked looking at Matt. Matt rubbed his eyes and shook his head.
“Yeah, man. I can do it!”, Matt answered.

“Can you please tell me what’s going on, here?”, I asked trying not to laugh.

“We’re making breakfast!”, Brian answered with a smile.

“Hum… I see.”, I said taking my hand to my jaw. “And what will you cook?”

“Pancakes!”, Matt answered moving away from the stove.

“Do you want help?”, I offered.

“No, we can do this!”, Matt granted.

“Are you sure?”, I asked.

“Yup. Trust us, Hailey!”, Brian said.

I knew they were going to need help so I just sat on a chair and stared at them. Matt looked at the frying pan and then to Brian.

“What was the first thing again?”, he asked making me laugh.

Brian grabbed the box but before he could read it I approached Matt.

“Let me help you!”, I said as I shooed him off the stove. “First, you grease the frying pan. Then you put the mix and wait until you can flip the pancake.”

I made a few pancakes and ordered Matt to set the living room table and put the jam, chocolate syrup and sugar there.

Brian stood up and approached me.

“I want to try that!”, Brian said glancing at the pancakes.

“You have to wait!”, I said as I flipped the last pancake.

“But I don’t want to! Me hungry!”, he said with a cute little baby voice. He reached his hand over the plate where the pancakes were but I slapped it in time.

“Ouch! Don’t be so violent!”, Brian grumbled and then pouted.

I grabbed a pancake and looked at it. I took it close to Brian’s mouth. “You want a pancake?”, I asked to which he nodded with puppy-eyes. “You’re not eating this one!”, I laughed as I gritted my teeth on it.

Brian smiled playfully and stared at me. I knew something bad was about to happen.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and lifted me from the ground, placing my belly on his shoulders. I was upside down and my head was at the level of his ass.

“Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Put me on the ground!”, I yelled.

“No! I want revenge now!”, he laughed evilly and started walking. I bet he was smirking.

“But I don’t wanna stare at your ass!”, I said kicking in the air. He grabbed me tighter so I wouldn’t fall.

“I swear to god that if you don’t stop moving you’ll stare at it forever, Hailey!”, he threatened laughing.

I took a deep breath and thought of a way of getting back to the ground. I smiled evilly as I gripped my teeth on his thigh making him scream.

“Fuck! Why did you bite my ass!?”, Brian shouted. Jimmy entered the room and glanced at us laughing.

“Jimmy, help me!”, I begged.

Jimmy took me off Brian’s shoulder and I hugged him tightly. “Thank you, Jimmy! You’re my savior!”

Brian looked at me and Jimmy. “She bit my ass, man! You should be helping me!”

“No one touches my baby sister!”, Jimmy said as he hugged me. He called me like that many times. “Not even you, Gates!”

“I’m only some months younger than you, Jimbo! I’m not a baby!”, I replied poking Jimmy’s chest.

“You’ll always be my baby sister!”, Jimmy smiled. God, he had such an amazing smile. It could brighten anyone’s day!

The three of us laughed and walked to the living room where the rest of the guys were already. I had the pancakes dish on my hand and they all stared at it, hungry as ever.

“Geesh, guys. Calm your stomachs!”, I chuckled.

I sat between Zacky and Brian. I think I always had a preference for them and Jimmy. Not that I liked the other guys less. It’s just something I can’t explain! It’s like I’ve knew them since birth, like Matt.

We all started eating our pancakes and talking. After a while, Johnny called us all for attention.

“It’s still 5 and the weather’s great. What if we went to the beach and then practiced a bit?”, Johnny suggested.

We all agreed and put on our swimming clothes. We didn’t have to walk much since our house was close to the beach. You could see it from my room’s balcony.

Jimmy carried me piggybacking. He sometimes had these sudden crazy ideas, but I didn’t mind. He was wearing his favorite trunks that had a duck in the bottom left – he seriously loved ducks! A few years ago he’d offered me a stuffed duck for Christmas and I couldn’t sleep without it ever since.

“We’re here!”, I said as my feet touched the sand.

“Let’s find us a stop.”, Brian said as we walked to an empty space close to the sea.

We laid our towels on the sand and sat down. It was just me and the five guys now. Jason and Matt had left because Val and Jason were spending the day together. Matt decided to organize his stuff for tomorrow and Michelle helped him.

I was used to being just me and guys. We’ve basically grew up together and inseparable, we were never far from each others.

“I’m gonna go to the sea!”, Zacky said standing up. “Who’s with me!?”

“I AM!”, Jimmy yelled happily.

“I’m in!”, Matt answered and Brian joined him.

Johnny just laid back on his towel. “I don’t want to…”

“Me neither. I’ll stay here with lil’ Johnny.”, I answered making Johnny growl.

“I’m not little! I’m taller than you!”, Johnny replied making all of them laugh.

I giggled and punched his arm playfully. “Don’t need to be always remembering me about that!”

Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Brian walked to the sea and I stayed with Johnny. We talked for a while about everything until the boys came back dripping water from their hair and trunks. Jimmy ran in my direction and hugged me, making me and my towel wet because of the water that was dripping.

“Jimmy!!! Look at what you did!”, I said.

As soon as I closed my mouth, Matt, Zacky, Johnny and Brian joined Jimmy and started hugging/moshing me. I honestly thought I was going to die!

“I GIVE UP!”, I shouted so they would let me out. No result. They kept doing the same. I could barely breathe because I was laughing so hard.

“Guys! Guys! Stop it! We’re killing her!”, Matt said trying to contain his laughter.

“Thank you, Mattie!”, I said standing up. “Now I need to go to the sea! But not with you… freaking… psychopaths that almost killed me!”

“We were just showing our love towards you!”, Zacky chuckled.

“Yeah… We didn’t want to kill you or something!”, Brian added.

“I’ll go with you, Hail!”, Jimmy said. “As a friend, of course!”

We all laughed and I walked to the sea with Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky. We spent some minutes there, throwing water at each other’s until Johnny decided to take it to a new level.

“Water fight!”, Johnny shouted making Jimmy jump up and down with the excitement.

“Seriously, Jimmy! Are you a baby or what?”, Zacky chuckled making all of us laugh.

“I’m not a baby!”, Jimmy replied crossing his arms against his chest.

“Of course you’re not!”, I said pinching his cheeks. “Jimmy’s in my team. Both of us against you two!”

Johnny smirked at Zacky and nodded. “You’re so gonna lose!”

“Keep dreaming short shit!”, Jimmy said laughing evilly.

The battle started and Jimmy began throwing water at Johnny, trying to defeat him as quickly as possible. Zacky got me aback and drowned me, but he released me when I managed to bit his arm.

“Why did you do that?”, Zacky asked pouting.

“Because me and Jimmy are gonna win this!”, I smiled.

“In your fucking dreams!”, Zacky smirked and started throwing water at me.

Matt and Brian were watching us from the towels and they were nearly crying because they were laughing so hard. They usually yelled our names when one of us was winning and picked on Johnny when he was losing.

At a time, Zacky was smirking towards Brian and Matt after he’d drown me again. I got back to surface and saw him, close to the shore. I can’t miss this opportunity!

I jumped to his back making him fall and landed upon him. I sat on his belly and started throwing water to his face.

“Stop it, Hailey!”, Zacky said laughing.

“Say it!”, I demanded.

“Just stop it!!!”, Zacky said. When he saw I wouldn’t stop he gave up. “Fine! You win!”

I let him go and searched for Jimmy who was carrying Johnny in his shoulder. “I won too!”

“I told you we were gonna win!”, I said helping Zacky getting up.

“You were just lucky!”, Zacky replied.

I hit his arm playfully and he picked me up from the ground. Jimmy walked to the towels with Johnny on his left shoulder and Zacky did the same to me.

“You’re a fucking asshole!”, I said as I sat on my towel.

“No I’m not!”, Zacky crossed his arms against his chest.

“She beat you, man!”, Matt said laughing.

I sat on my towel Indian mode and Zacky laid his head on my legs some moments after. I smiled and looked down meeting his eyes. He smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! :D

Sorry it took so long, I haven't had much time alone and I've been spending some time outside my home... But here it is the new chapter, as promised!

Thoughts and comments? I want to know all of your opinions!
Please subscribe and comment, you know, the usual stuff that's asked.

I love you all! ♥ And I want to know what you think will happen in the story! I love reading those comments.
The next chapter will be out in 2-3 days! Subscribe!!! :D