Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay

----- * Brian’s POV * -----

I was sitting in my bed with Hailey next to me. She had her arms wrapped around my waist and we were watching some movie that was playing on the TV. I wasn’t really paying attention to the film; I was just looking at her and thinking about how a lucky bastard I am for having a girl like her falling for me.

She laughed at the TV and I smiled at the sound of her chuckle. I glanced down at my chest, where her head was resting, and caressed her cheek.

She eyed me curiously and smiled.

“Are you enjoying the movie?”, she asked.

“Yeah, it’s cool, I guess.”, I shrugged, with my hand still on her cheek.

“Okay.”, she said, nodding.

“Brian?”, she asked after some time, suppressing a smile

“Yeah?”, I asked, meeting her eyes again.

“How in Hell are you enjoying this movie?”, she chuckled.

I blinked and stared at her.

“You hate this movie. Remember?”, she asked and I glanced at the TV.

She was telling the truth. The movie that was playing was Made of Honor, and I definitely hated it.

“What did you think you were watching all this time!?”, she laughed, moving to sit between my legs, with her head laying on my chest.

“Why did you pick this movie, Hay?”, I grumbled.

“I didn’t!”, she smiled innocently. “You told me to choose a channel and this started playing. I asked you if you were okay with it and you nodded. It’s not my fault that you weren’t paying attention!”

“I was probably mistaking this film with another one…”, I made up an excuse. I didn’t want her to find out that I’d been looking at her the whole time.

“Yeah… Keep lying to me!”, she giggled, cupping my face and bringing it down to her lips.

I smirked and she sat up, moving her hand to the back of my neck.

I cupped her cheek and kissed her again, slipping my tongue inside of her mouth and tasting her once more.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, pushing me closer to her, and I moved my free hand to her thigh, squeezing it a bit.

She let out a low moan and I smirked, trailing my lips down her throat, sucking and biting on some spots.

My hand travelled to the hem of her shirt and slowly moved up to one of her breasts, which made her tense in my arms and her breath to hitch on her throat.

“Brian!”, she whispered, pushing me away. “We’re at your house!”

“My parents aren’t home…”, I said. “They won’t come back until tomorrow…”

She bit her lip and I kissed her forehead. I knew she was still innocent when it came to these kind of things and that she was probably scared about this, but I wanted her to trust me. I wanted to be the one she would trust enough to take away that one thing that only one person could. And I wanted to be the first person she’d have sex with, so that I could make it special to her. That way I was sure that her first time wouldn’t be ruined by some random guy who didn’t know what he was doing. I was going to make this worth it for her.

“You know… We don’t need to do anything you’re not comfortable with…”, I said, in hopes she would relax a bit. “I don’t want to force you into doing something…”

“You’re not forcing me…”, she said.

“You sure?”, she nodded. “Are you okay with this?”, I asked. I wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t okay with.

“Yeah… Yeah… I think so…”, she nodded and I smiled.

“I promise I’ll take care of you.”, I said, kissing her passionately.

I stripped off her shirt and kissed her shoulder, going down to her chest and unclasping her bra. She took off my shirt and I smiled reassuringly at her. I switched our positions, laying her gently on her back and hovering over her. She ran her hands up and down my chest and kissed my shoulder. I kissed from her neck to the valley between her breasts and I took one of them in my mouth as I massaged the other one with my hand. She moaned as I bit on her hardened nipple and tugged her fingers on my hair.

“You’re beautiful, baby.”, I said, letting go of her chest and deciding to spend a little time on her stomach.

After a while, I leaned forward, kissing her again, and started undoing her shorts.

“Are you sure you want this?”, I asked once again.

“I’m sure.”, she replied, her eyes darkening with lust. “I… I’m ready.”, she nodded.

That was all I needed to start kissing her roughly, taking control of it immediately. I moved my hands up and down her thighs, sliding her shorts down after a few minutes so that she was only standing in her panties.

“You’re so damn perfect.”, I whispered, running my fingertips up her leg to her panties and kissing her neck.

“I love you, Brian.”, she said almost in a whisper.

“I love you too, Hay.”, I said, pressing my lips to hers and taking off her underwear, leaving her completely bare under me.

I felt my jeans tightening even more around my dick and started kissing the inner of her thighs.

She bit her lip and I chuckled.

“Just relax, baby…”, I said, slipping one finger inside of her and gently pushing her back down to the bed. She gasped and I started to pump it in and out slowly. “Do you trust me?”, I asked, slipping another finger.

“Yes…”, she whispered. “Yes!”, she held back a moan.

I quickened the pace I was slipping them in and out and started kissing down her stomach. She dug her nails on my shoulders as I added a third finger and she moaned. She tugged her fingers in my hair as I added my tongue and started eating her.

“Fuck! That… That feels good!”, she said when I started sucking on her clit. This time I couldn’t hold back my own moan.

She grabbed the sheets with her hands and I smirked, taking my fingers off of her before she could reach her orgasm.

“You taste really good, you know that?”, I said, involving her in another kiss.

I took off my jeans and my boxers and positioned myself in between her legs, my dick brushing against her entrance.

Her eyes widened when she looked at me and I couldn’t help but chuckle, stroking her cheek and kissing her softly.

“It’ll hurt a little bit at first…”, I said as I slowly pushed my length inside of her, stopping as soon as she squirmed underneath me.

She squeezed her eyes and dug her nails in my arms.

“Are you okay, baby?”, I asked.

“Yeah…”, she nodded, opening her eyes. “Just don’t be too harsh on me…”

“Of course I won’t.”, I assured her, starting a slow pace, pushing my length in and out of her. When she got adjusted to the feeling, she started moving her hips in time with mine, and soon we were both moving in a faster, steady pace.

She buried her face on the crook of my neck as our speed got quicker, now feeling only pleasure.

“Brian…”, she moaned, biting on my shoulder. Hearing her moans was only turning me on even more.

Our breaths only got heavier as I finally found the spot I was looking for, making her scream with satisfaction.

“Fuck, Hailey…”, I groaned, pounding harder into her. “You feel so fucking great.”

“Fuck…”, she whispered, digging her nails on my back. “Brian! Oh shit…”

Soon I was feeling her walls tightening around me and that was only making me reach my orgasm faster.


“Brian!”

We both came a little after and I slid out of her, falling to her side exhausted. Her chest was rising up and down quickly and she was panting. I smiled at the look of complete bliss on her face and felt proud knowing that she was feeling like that thanks to me.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and held her close to me, throwing the covers over us.


“Brian!!”

”I love you, Hailey…”, I said, kissing her sweaty forehead and taking some hair out of it.

“I love you too, Bri…”, she managed to say, her breath steadying a bit.


“BRIAN!”, I woke up in a jolt with Jimmy’s yell. “Finally, man!”

I was sweating and my breath was heavy. It was all a dream?

I rubbed my face and looked around. I was still in Jimmy’s bedroom. Of course! I had come here yesterday after dropping Hailey by her house.

“Are you awake now?”, he asked. “I’m sick of hearing your love sounds!”

“What!?”, I asked, looking at him.

“I love you, I love you!”, he faked a moan. “I know you love me, but you don’t need to dream about me!”

“I wasn’t dreaming about you, asshole!”, I grunted.

“Yeah, I know you weren’t.”, he laughed. “Just get rid of that thing.”

“What thing?”, I asked.

“That thing.”, he said, pointing at my boxers. I groaned, seeing I had a huge hard on that needed to be taken care.

“Dude, you’re really falling for her!”, he said.

“No, I’m not!”, I replied, falling back down to the mattress where I had been sleeping. “I just need to get laid.”

“Yeah, but you wouldn’t mind getting laid with her.”, he smirked and I chuckled. “When will you stop lying?”

“Lying about what?”, I played dumb.

“Denying that you love her!”

“I don’t love her!”, I scoffed.

“Of course you don’t!”, he sang dramatically, but I didn’t answer. “You should really tell her how you feel about her… You’ve never been like this with any girl before!”

“I know…”

“Then tell her! You know she’s not the type of girl who’ll make the first step when it comes to this!”

“I know… But…”

“Are you afraid she doesn’t feel the same for you?”, he asked.

I hesitated for a bit, but ended up nodding.

“Dude, have you ever looked at her while she’s with you? I’ve never seen her smile so much. She always has that glint in her eyes when she talks about you… She really likes you.”, he said. “I don’t doubt she likes you as much as you like her, trust me.”

“You think so?”

“She’s my baby sister. I know her.”, he said, making me laugh.

“Why do you call her like that?”

“I don’t know… I’ve practically know her my whole life thanks to Matt, and I feel like I have to protect her.”, he explained. “That includes protecting her from jerks like you.”

“You know I’d never hurt her!”

“I know, man.”, he chuckled. “But as the older one of the group – and being the only one who’s already officially an adult – I feel like I have to keep her safe. Even though Matt is her brother and he’d kill anyone who tried to hurt her.”

“You’re old enough to be considered an adult, but you’ll always have the mind of a kid.”, I laughed, earning a slap in the back of my head.

“Shut up, motherfucker.”, Jimmy growled. “And go take care of that thing, I don’t want you horny motherfucker in my room!”

I laughed and stood up. “I’m gonna use your bathroom to do that!”

“Dude, gross!”, he whined. “Clean everything before you come out of there, you hear me? Or else I’ll throw you out of the fucking window!”

“Talk about best friends, huh?”, I laughed, walking to the bathroom.

In the afternoon we all got together to practice. We’ll play on Vans Warped Tour for the second half of June and I can say we’re all pretty excited about that. Playing in a festival was definitely taking a step further in the beginning of our career, and I couldn’t wait until that month arrived. Sure it would be tough - moving from one state to another, but it would be so much worth it. Only 3 more months and we would be leaving for the tour.

We were in Matt’s house, where we had all of our instruments settled. We had just finished playing the set of songs we would include in our CD. We sent our demos and recordings to some labels and one of them agreed on producing our CD. We were definitely stoked about seeing our album in music stores and kids buying it.

“We’re so much better now!”, Zacky said.

“Yeah!”, Matt grinned. “I think the kids will like us.”

“I can’t wait until we record the album…”, Jimmy confessed, playing a quick drumbeat on his drum kit.

“Me too!”, I said. “And I can’t wait until we leave for the tour.”

“It’s gonna be so awesome!”, Zacky smiled and Matt nodded.

“We’re gonna kick that shit!”

We heard keys hitting against the front door and girls speaking.

“And in the next moments we’re gonna lose one of our guitarists.”, Matt joked, speaking towards the microphone and smirking at me.

“The two of them, actually.”, Hailey said, entering the garage.

I smiled at the sound of her voice, but raised my eyebrow as soon as I looked over her direction.

Gena was standing next to her and everyone was eying her with curiosity.

“Oh, Gena wanted to see you, Zee.”, Hailey explained. “So I let her come in…”

“Okay…”, he mumbled. She approached him and greeted him.

Hailey smiled at me and rushed to the place where I was, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

I kissed the top of her head, inhaling her sweet scent.

Jimmy snickered and I narrowed my eyes at him, showing him my middle finger.

Johnny looked at him and understood the reason why he was laughing, but Matt didn't. Luckily.

“Why are you laughing, James Owen Sullivan?”, Hailey asked suspiciously, turning around in my arms.

“It’s just that your boyfriend has been having some wet dreams lately!”, he laughed, making Hailey’s cheeks turn red in a matter of seconds.

“Don’t listen to him, baby.”, I said, raising her chin with my fingers. “He’s just messing with me.”

“I hope so!”, Matt said in a serious tone, but deep inside he was trying to hold back a smirk.
I flipped them off and put my guitar down.

I held Hailey’s hand and walked her out of the garage.

“Where are we going?”, she asked curiously, clinging to my arm.

I chuckled and pecked her lips.

“I thought we could go out and have dinner.”, I said. “You know, to the celebrate the fact that we’ve been together for a month.”

She gasped in surprise and her eyes widened.

“Already one month?”

“Hum-hum.”, I nodded.

“Man, time flies…”, she mumbled. I laughed and wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing her temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo... Brian's been having some interesting dreams, huh?
Poor Hailey, she'd freak out if she found out that what Jimmy said was true!

I have a little announcement to make. I won't be updating next Sunday, since it's Christmas Day, and I don't know if I'll be able to update next Thursday, which is the 29th. I won't update on the 1st January either, as it's the first day of the year and I doubt I'll be using my computer.
So, if I can't update on the 29th, I'll update on the 5th January. Maybe you'll get something before, if I see that I have enough time :)

On another note, I want to thank you all so much for sticking with the story! I was so surprised to see it had almost 200 readers and 6 stars. Seriously, thank you all so so much! ♥
Also, I made a few changes on the summary page, and now you can see some Brian and Zacky icons (which make me look at it more often, because they're just beautiful!)

Thank you for reading and subscribing and thank you Synful Shadows and xMShadowSwag for commenting!

I hope you all have a great Christmas and an awesome New Year with all the people you love, and I hope 2012 turns out to be even better than 2011 for you! ^.^
I'm seriously surprised if you read this whole note because it's super big, but once again, thank you so much! It truly makes me happy to know that so many people read this. (Well, at least it's a lot of people for me xD)

Anyway, enjoy this Zacky's Christmas picture and this video that I can't stop laughing at (just check 1:35, it's seriously the most hilarious thing ever xD)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=Qz09cOEl_ug[/youtube]
Image