Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

Nothing Can Compare In This World To You

--- * Jimmy’s POV * ---

“Hailey?” I slapped my friend’s legs to try to wake her up. I had no idea why she had passed out on me like that. “Hailey, wake up, you duck!”

I had no reaction from her and I was starting to become really worried about her. She wasn’t waking up and the guys noticed it, since they got out of the water and started running in our direction.

“Hailey, this is not funny anymore…” I said nervously, still shaking her. “If you’re playing with me just wake up now, you’re worrying me!”

“What happened?” Brian asked worriedly. He was the first one to get to our place.

“I… I don’t know!” I said. “She just passed out. Out of a sudden!”

“What!?” Matt asked, rushing to his sister.

“I just picked her up and she said that she was cold and that she wasn’t feeling very well!” I added, a little bit scared, since I didn’t know what had happened to her. “I thought she was just playing a prank on me!”

Brian took her out of my arms and carried her to her towel, laying her down and kneeling next to her.

Everyone followed him and he shook her arms and her face. He was seriously concerned by now.

“Does anyone of you know what could have possibly happened?” he asked.

“She seemed fine!” Lacey said, covering her mouth. “Is she going to be okay?”

“She’s probably having indigestion…” Val bit her lip. “She ate a lot and then she went straightly to the water… It could have been that…”

Brian cupped her face and slapped her cheeks lightly.

“Hailey… Wake up…” he muttered. “You’re scaring us…”

A few moments later she groaned and shifted slightly in her towel.

She opened her eyes and then narrowed them because of the sudden invasion of the light.

--- * Hailey’s POV * ---

“What happened?” I asked, confused with the fact that all of my friends were crouched around me, with worried faces and I had Brian’s hands cupping my face. Also, it seemed like I’d fallen asleep and just woke up now.

“You passed out on me, all of a sudden!” Jimmy answered.

“I did?” I asked, using my elbows to stand up a bit.

“Yeah…” Brian nodded. “You scared the shit out of us!”

“I… I’m sorry…” I said, looking at them. “I don’t know what happened… I… I was okay and then, suddenly, I started feeling really dizzy and cold…”

“You probably had heartburn,” Lacey said softly. “It’s the only reason we found to what happened…”

I groaned and plopped down on the towel again.

“I knew I shouldn’t have eaten so much!”

Everyone chuckled and then they started standing up.

“You’re okay now?” Matt asked, looking at me with still concerned eyes.

“Yeah… I think I am…” I said.

“Don’t you dare passing out again, you hear me?” he added, and I chuckled softly, nodding. “I’m not kidding, Hay. You got me all worried for a moment!”

“I’m sorry, okay,” I tried to stifle my laugh. “I promise it won’t happen again. You can go back to the water now, I’ll be okay.”

“I’m not leaving you here alone after what happened,” Brian shook his head. “I’m staying here with you.”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

“You can go, Brian. I don’t need a babysitter.”

“He’s right. If you don’t let him stay here with you, we’ll all camp by your side and we won’t leave until it’s time to go back to the house,” Matt seethed.

“Please,” I scoffed. “I can take care of myself alone.”

“No, you can’t. I’m staying here.” Brian said.

“Whatever,” I mumbled, frowning, and laying back on my towel.

The guys sighed and they slowly made their way towards the ocean.

“You don’t need to stay here, just so you know,” I mumbled, looking at the sky above me.

“I want to stay here,” he shrugged, lying down next to me. “I don’t want anything happening to you.”

“Like if you would care…” I said lowly.

“You think I wouldn’t care?” he asked, surprised. “Hailey… You’re one of the most important people in my life!” he sat up and looked at me. “I know I fuck up a lot of times… probably too many times… but I fucking care about you!”

I bit my lip and nodded, looking down at my lap.

He sighed, frustrated and cupped my face again, making me look at him.

“I’m sorry about yesterday, okay?” he said lowly. “I know I was an idiot, and I didn’t mean what I said. I’m sorry,” he rested his forehead against mine, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

My breath hitched on my throat with the closeness that our faces were and I just loss myself in him like I hadn’t done in a real long time.

“Don’t you fucking do that to me ever again, Hay,” he whispered. “I was so fucking scared of losing you.”

I didn’t move, and neither did my eyes. They were still glued to Brian’s.

“I… I’m… s-sorry,” I stuttered.

He pressed his lips against my forehead and then hugged me. I automatically wrapped my arms around his waist and reveled the moment.

“Woow, enough with the sweet talking, love birds!” Matt smirked when he approached us, after having left the sea.

“Fuck off, Matt!” I groaned, getting out of Brian’s embrace and standing up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Brian asked.

“To the sea,” I answered.

“Are you sure you want to go after what happened?” Matt asked, concerned.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I think it won’t happen again. And if I feel bad, I’ll get out. It’s no big deal, really.”

“Okay…” he muttered under his breath. “Take care.”

“Will do,” I smiled, rushing to the sea where the rest of my friends were.

The rest of the afternoon went by really quickly, and so did the dinner.

Fortunately, I didn’t feel dizzy or cold anymore. I really should take more attention to my health from now on.

When everyone went to their rooms, I saw myself being bound to go to my and Brian’s room to get some sleep.

We both made our way there in silence and, once we were in, I went to the bathroom to change to my pajamas and brush my teeth.

After Brian having done the same, he got inside the bed, where I already was.

I was lying on the edge once again, and with my back turned to him. Even if he had apologized for what he said yesterday, I still felt a little bit hurt with him.

“Can I turn off the lights, or…?”

“Yeah, yeah, you can,” I nodded, resting my head on my pillow.

He also nodded, and then switched the power off.

I heard him shift under the covers and then he sighed.

“You don’t need to sleep on the edge of the bed, Hay…” he muttered. “The bed’s big enough for the both of us…”

I looked at him over my shoulder and then bit my lip. I slightly nodded my head and moved so that I was laying more closely to the center of the bed, where he was.

“I just didn’t want to bother you while we were sleeping,” I shrugged.

He chuckled softly and shook his head.

“You’re so silly sometimes!”

I smiled at his words, even if he couldn’t see it, since I was with my back turned to him.

“Good night, Hay,” he said.

“Good night, Bri,” I said, loving being able to call him that again.

---

The days here in the house seemed to fly by way too quickly for my liking.

We’d been here for 3 days and it seemed like it had only passed one day yet.

Our day at the beach was already over, since it was past 8 pm and we still had to cook the dinner.

As soon as we got to the house, everyone headed to their bedrooms so they could take a shower and then return downstairs, to the kitchen and the living room.

Brian and I had agreed that I should take the shower first, everyday, because he claimed that I was the one who took the longest time in the bathroom, even though I didn’t agree with him.

I stepped inside the shower and washed my hair. I didn’t bother with being quick because we still had at least an hour until everyone was downstairs.

I smiled at the memories of today and at the fact that Brian and I were getting closer and closer each day. Actually, we’d almost spent the whole day together, talking and updating each other about the latest events in our life ever since we broke up. It felt nice to talk to him again, and it felt even nicer to lay down under the sun, alone, with our feet tangled. We’d even held hands for a bit until Jimmy arrived to our place and jumped on top of us, soaking us with the sea water that was still dripping from his body.

As soon as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, Brian knocked on the bathroom’s door and my eyes snapped open.

Why is he knocking on the door!?

“Yeah?” I asked, slightly afraid of what was coming.

“Can I come in, Hailey?” he pleaded. “I need to pee…”

“Go downstairs!” I shouted so he could hear me well. “I’m still in the shower.”

“Jimmy’s using the living room’s bathroom. And everyone else is using the bedrooms!”

“But I’m still inside the shower! I’m not done yet!”

“Hailey… I really need to pee!”

“Wait just a little bit!” I said. “I’m almost leaving…”

“Hailey, if you don’t let me come in, I’ll fucking have to piss on the bedroom’s floor!”

Oh, come one!

“Okay… Come in…” I groaned. “But don’t take too long.”

Even if I had the bathtub’s curtain covering me and the shower running, I still felt fucking uncomfortable knowing that I was without any clothes, in the same room as he was!

I closed my eyes and the seconds ticking seemed like hours passing by.

As soon as Brian warned me that he was done I sighed in relief and closed the water’s tap.

I washed the rest of my body and then, when I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the bathroom’s door.

I stepped outside and warned Brian that he could already go there.

When I was about to turn, I nearly crashed against his chest, and I thanked god silently that my towel hadn’t fell from my frame.

I looked up and he was staring down at me.

“Sorry,” he mumbled and stepped away, but I did the same and we nearly crashed again.

I glanced up once again and sighed. I couldn’t take this anymore.

I bit my lip and Brian looked at me confusedly. I wrapped my arms around his waist, out of a sudden, and he was taken aback by my actions.

I smiled once I realized that he didn’t push me back and then I leaned my head on his chest when I felt his arms finally wrapping around my waist as well.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered. “For whatever I have done. I really am sorry. I just want you back; I don’t want anything else…”

I looked up and he seriously looked like he was debating whether he should speak or not.

“No…” he shook his head. “I’m the one who’s sorry… I’ve been a dick to you, and I know that.”

I was seriously more than surprised that he’d asked me for an apology!

“Baby…” he sighed, pushing my wet hair behind my ear. “I’m sorry for what I said to you… And I’m sorry for making you think that you were the one who did something wrong… It… It was never your fault. I just… I don’t know, it was easier to forgive Zack than you, because whenever I looked at you, I just imagined that you wanted to go back to him. And if that happened, I don’t think I could take it…”

“I would never go back to him,” I frowned. “I thought you knew that.”

“I know now,” he said. “And you have no idea how happy it makes me feel to know that you didn’t do that. And, I also know that it’s probably too late, but seriously, Hay, I’m really sorry. I was just a stubborn motherfucker. And I fucked everything up a thousand times.”

“I forgive you,” I said, resting my forehead against his. “I forgive you as long as if you forgive me.”

“You never needed to ask me for an apology. I was never angry at you,” he smiled.

I smiled back and approached our lips, waiting for him to make the last step.

He smirked and leaned his head down, connecting both of our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy now? :P They're finally making progress!!

Thank you for reading and thanks a thousand of times to the following ones for leaving a comment! (last update's comments seriously made my day :'D)
Spoileddxbrat
Synful Shadows
Miss_Somerhalder24
xMShadowSwag
synsdeepinmyblood
BurningWonderland