Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

Let's Make a New Start

I gasped when Brian pinned me up against the wall and smiled when his lips met mine again. I moved my hands to his neck and tangled my fingers on his hair, playing with it and preventing him from pulling away.

The kiss was rough, passionate and much, much awaited by both of us.

“You’re mine,” he growled, before crashing his lips against mine once again. “I don’t want to have to share you with anyone else, you got that?”

I nodded, keeping a steady gaze on his eyes and he dipped his head down, reconnecting our lips.

Brian’s hands moved up and down my sides and, once he let go of my mouth to start kissing all along my neck, he moved them to the hem of the towel, slipping them under the fabric and running them up and down my thighs.

I held back a moan and bit my lip, while his hands slipped further up my thighs until they were cupping my ass. I grinded my hips against his and he kicked the bathroom’s door open with his foot. He started walking backwards towards the bathroom while dragging me along with him.

I smirked, pulling away from him and shook my head, biting my lip. Brian looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow, silently asking me why I wasn’t following his steps.

“What do you think you’re doing, Haner?” I asked, with the smirk still on my face.

“Retrieving the lost time,” he smirked, sucking on my soft stop while keeping his gaze on me. His hands slowly moved from my ass to my inner thighs, and they crept slowly towards my core.

I grabbed his hands and shook my head again, pecking his lips softly and stepping away from him. I giggled at the disappointed face he made and grabbed the door’s handle, still looking at him.

“You have to take your shower, Bri,” I said innocently. “We can’t be late for dinner.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding me, Hay!” he groaned, looking at me with his mouth slightly open. “You’ve gotta finish what you started, now!” he looked down at his jeans and I could see that he was starting to get excited.

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing and tried to keep a straight face. “I guess you’ll have to do that, alone. But don’t take too long, or else the guys will come here and you’ll have to answer them why you weren’t ready in time.”

He shot me a deadpanned look and grabbed my hand, pushing me against his chest. He attached his mouth to my neck and I felt him smirk against my skin when I moved my arms to his waist.

“Come on, baby,” he said. “You know you want it, too.”

I chuckled and cupped his face, pressing my lips lightly against his and leaving a soft trail of kisses until I reached his ear.

“Maybe later tonight you’ll get a little something,” I smirked, nipping the flesh and pulling away.

I closed the door before Brian could protest and walked to the bed, sitting down on it with the biggest grin ever plastered on my face.

I couldn’t believe in what had just happened. That meant we were finally good, right? We could go back to our relationship. We could go back to being boyfriend and girlfriend!

I controlled the squeals that wanted to get out of my mouth and started trashing my arms around, jumping up and down happily and praying that nobody would see me like this. But hey, I couldn’t control my happiness, could I?

I bit my lip, fighting my smile and walked to the chair where I had put my clothes. I took my time dressing up and decided not to wear any make up since the people who were here at the house were all my best friends.

I grabbed my hair brush and walked to the mirror, approving my choice of clothes and combing my hair. When I was done with that, I walked to the place where I left my duffel bag and stored the brush in here. When I got up, I jumped in surprise when I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist and pushing my back against a hard chest.

I smiled, realizing it was Brian, and relaxed in his arms, grabbing his hands and lacing my fingers with his. He leaned his head down, kissing my cheek softly, and I turned around so that I was facing him.

He shot me a goofy grin and I smiled, thinking about how much I had missed that smile. I never thought I could miss someone as much as I had missed him.

“You were fast,” I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“I would have been faster if you had come inside with me,” he shot me one of those smirks that made anybody week to the knees.

“No, you wouldn’t,” I chuckled. “You’d take much longer than you did.”

“That may be true,” he pondered for a while, before returning to his devilish smirk. “But maybe next time you should come… Just so that we can see if it’ll take longer or not.”

I let my head fall back, laughing, and got out of his grip, sitting down on the bed. “You have no remedy, Haner!”

He smiled and joined me, sitting next to me. He held my hand and kissed its back, before putting a lock of hair behind my ear.

“What’s going on?” he asked softly.

I smiled at myself when I realized how much he knew me and how well he could read me, and I sighed, resting my back against the bed’s headboard.

I shrugged and he shifted on the bed so that he was sitting next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and looked at me, a mix of curiosity and worry in his eyes.

“You don’t want us to get back together?” he asked.

“What!?” I shot my head up, watching him with wide eyes. “No! No, of course not!” I held his hands and saw a wave of relief washing over his face. “There’s nothing more I want than to get back together with you!”

“Then what’s worrying you?” he asked, kissing my temple.

“It’s just…” I sighed, pushing my knees against my chest. “Will everything be like it was before we broke up?”

I looked up at him and waited for his response.

“Yeah…” he nodded. “I want everything to be like it was when we first got together.”

I smiled and nodded, cupping his cheek and pressing my lips against his.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid me on my back, hovering over me.

“I missed you,” I whispered, running my fingers through his dark hair.

Brian smiled and pecked my lips. “I missed you too.”

We kept kissing each other, losing track of the time, until there was a knock on the door.

I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed, grabbing the hair brush that was still on the top of my bag and brushing my hair again, even though I didn’t need to do that.

The person kept knocking on the door and, when he got no answer, he opened it and got inside the room.

“Why are you taking so fucking long!?” Jimmy grumbled, looking at us with a suspicious look on his face. “We’re all downstairs waiting for you?”

He looked at the bed, at Brian who was lying down as if he hadn’t been doing nothing before, and then at me, who was still brushing my hair with my back turned to him so that I wouldn’t show him that I was hiding something.

“Am I going to get an answer or not?” he crossed his arms over his chest, the look of suspicion only growing as time passed by.

“Hailey took too long in the shower and we ran kinda late,” Brian rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“And you’ve been waiting here for her for that long?” Jimmy cocked his eyebrow.

“I just got out of the bathroom a couple of minutes ago,” Brian shrugged, as if it was nothing special.

Jimmy scowled and I could swear he knew we were hiding something from him. A few minutes of awkward silence later, he finally decide to give up and told us he would be waiting for us downstairs in the living room.

Once he left the room, Brian burst into laughing and I plopped down on the bed joining his laughs.

“Man, this was awkward,” I said, through fits of laughing.

“If you saw his face!” Brian laughed. “I bet he knows what was going on before he came in here.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Brian nodded. “He always finds out that kind of stuff.”

“I have an idea, then,” I smirked, lying down on my stomach and looking at him.

“What is it?” Brian smiled, running his hand through my hair.

“What if we kept this a secret until one of them finds out that we’re back together?” I suggested.

Brian looked at me for a while, thinking about my suggestion, and then frowned.

“That means I won’t be able to be with you while we are with them.”

“No, it doesn’t,” I shook my head, a small smile tugging on the corner of my lips. “We just won’t be able to kiss or do anything that implies we’re back together in front of them.”

He thought a little more and then a small smirk crept to his thin lips, and he nodded.

“Maybe that’s a good idea.”

I grinned and kissed him, before standing up from the bed and walking to the door. “Come on, then. They’re waiting for us!”

Dinner was awkward. I sat in front of Brian and besides Jimmy and Val. Jimmy kept glancing at Brian and me for the whole dinner, but he didn’t say a word. I think the rest of the guys didn’t notice that, because they didn’t make any comment regarding that.

After the meal, I helped Val, Lacey and Michelle cleaning the dishes and the kitchen. That helped me keeping my thoughts away from Brian.

When we returned to the living room, the guys decided to watch a movie, and they all sat in a way that made me have to sit next to Brian. Our legs and arms were touching and it was quite an uncomfortable position. I just wanted to shift in my place so that I could lay my head on Brian’s chest and so that he could put his arm around me. That way, the both of us would be more comfortable.

Unfortunately, the movie was the most boring thing ever, and I found myself fighting against my sleepiness for the whole time. My efforts only lasted for about three quarters of the movie, because after that, I only remembered falling asleep in the sofa.

When I woke up, it was thanks to Brian, who was trying not to laugh while he shook my arm lightly so that the others wouldn’t see.

I cracked my eyes open and watched the credits rolling down the screen, while Johnny kept saying that he was really disappointed with the movie. I couldn’t blame him. If the movie was interesting I wouldn’t have fallen asleep!

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, seeing all of my friend getting up and wishing a good night to whoever stayed downstairs.

Brian and I were one of the first who left the living room, and as soon as I arrived at the room, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and dress my pajamas.

Brian joined me in the bathroom and we ended up by having a toothpaste fight, which ended up being something really, really disgusting once it was over. We cleaned the mess we made and I walked to the bedroom to dress my pajamas while he stood inside the bathroom.

I got into bed and lied down, resting my head on the pillow. I felt so comfortable that I ended up falling asleep some minutes after I closed my eyes.

I heard Brian pushing the covers aside and joining me, and for the first time, I didn’t feel the need to fall asleep close to the border of the bed.

I opened just a bit of my eyes and smiled at him, as he wrapped one arm around me.

I kissed the corner of his mouth and nuzzled my face in his neck, inhaling his scent.

“Night, Bri,” I muttered.

“Goodnight, Hay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so incredibly sorry for being so late in updating this o_o
If I still have any readers left, you guys rock for still being subscribed to this xD

Thanks the following for leaving a comment!
Miss_Somerhalder24
Spoileddxbrat
Synful Shadows
xShadowsSwag