Status: One Shot(:

Stay Seventeen

Stay Seventeen

I hit the floor and I moaned as the pounding in my head started again. I opened my eyes slowly. Where am I? I looked for my phone. I stood up and walked to where I saw my phone. I dialed his number.

“Why so late Sarah?” Matt asked softly.

“Matt, I don’t know where I am.”

“Get your stuff and go outside then tell me what you see.” I grabbed my bag and ran over to the front door, as best as I could, and opened it. The sea breeze hit me and I smiled.

“The beach.” I said.

“I know where you are, go wait for me on the beach at the main lifeguard post. My buddy works there.”

“Okay. Thanks Matt.” I hung up and started towards the beach. The sun was bright. I pulled my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on. Much better. I reached the sand and I wanted to do a victory dance. I slipped off my heels and saw the lifeguard post. I walked towards there. I sat next to the stairs under the shade and closed my eyes.

“Miss, what are you doing?” I heard.

“Matt told me to wait for him here.”

“Who the fuck is Matt?”

“Dude.. Leave Sarah alone.” Another voice said. I opened my eyes and saw a tall guy with skunk hair.

“I’m Jack Barakat, Flyzik’s buddy.”

“Hey, I’m Sarah Flyzik.”

“Dude, Jack, is that his wife?”

“I’m his little sister.” I sneered.

“Come on Sarah,” Jack said picking me up.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

“Up here. You need water.” He said and set me next to lifeguards. I felt ugly. Blonde, tan, perfect bodied girls were all around me.

“Give her some space.” A feminine voice said. I looked up to see a brunette lifeguard.

“Here’s water and advil. Matt won’t be here for like an hour and a half. I’ll make a little bed for you to sleep on, ok? I’m Jules, Jack’s girlfriend.” She said and set the water and advil in front of me. I took the advil and drank the water slowly.

When I was done, Jules helped me up and led me to a dark room where there was a pillow and a blow up bed.

“Some times, I get bad migraines so I brought this bed here.” She explained.

“Thank you.” I said setting my bag down and sitting on the bed.

“I’ll come get you up when Matt gets here.”

“Thank you.” I said as she left. I closed my eyes.

*****

“Sarah…”

“Matt’s here..” I was shaken softly. I opened my eyes and saw Jules.

“Oh..” I said and sat up.

“I put Jack’s number in, and mine into your phone.” I nodded.

“And yours into ours.” She giggled. I laughed softly.

“Thank you.” I said and got up. I walked out and saw Matt.

“She’s tired.” Matt said and I flipped him the middle finger.

“Stay seventeen.” He said as I hugged him.

“Thank you Matt.”

“Your welcome sis.”