Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Ten: Hallow Words and Someone's Missing.

"I don't get it! It doesn't make sense at all... I waited for her. And well.... I don't know. ", I leaned over begin very lenient with my tone.

Demitri and I have the same Geography class. Demitri was slouched in the chair staring start ahead, he wore ripped acid wash jeans, Toms and a pale green American Apparel V-neck.

His Buddy Holly inspired glasses, that your sure as hell isn't $5 bucks from a thrift store was prompted on his small nose...

Which had a slight curve. His dirty blond and golden brown hair laid messy not fixed up classy. I could tell he wasn't in the mood.

He faced me, no eager but in a tedious manner.

His piercing pacific blue eyes looked at me, almost saying. 'Why are you doing this', I looked at his freckles which look like they were placed by an angel.

I don't know why Haven choose me. He is stunning.

He leaned over, dropping his pen on the desk. We were at the back of the class and Mr. Row was in a very deep talk about our planet and how people unlike us try their best.

There was normal kids in the class, there was shy ones, dark ones who rimmed their eyes with eyeliner about a million times so you can't even see if they truly do have eyes, their were the band geeks and the drama freaks.

Sorry, that sounds offensive.

Demitri's voice flowed out gently, "Maybe she is busy.....or sick".

I looked into his eyes and they blinked his wide lips puckered and had a flush of pink. His fair skin stood out.

"I guess....", I seconded thought everything. What I did. Everything.

"Maybe she was scared, about the whole Kalem and Damen fiasco. That was a lot to digest....", He chuckled gently and began to retain his former position. Of slouching and writing notes.

I don't know, I don't know anymore if she really was scared.

He dad looked friendly, his wispy California like hair was a tangled mess that morning.

But I don't know, I guess I'll ask Danny.

Image

Danny roamed the halls. Head down looking like the world just collapsed right in his palms. Looking like their was no hope in the world.

You never know. What a person has wired and living through their body. Their own demons may never escape. They may never seek the light and begin to fade away, like the fragile thoughts you long to keep. But you know, they will fade away. But sometimes things leave a scar.

His breaths were short and un heard of. Nobody really paid him the time of day. Without Haven here. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know who to talk to. He was sent into forever not knowing, how to cope. He didn't want her to overdose. He didn't want people to say one day.

'Danny, I'm sorry about her messed up life but.... we could hang out?', there words traced with pity. His lonely eyes only searching for a trace of real. Friendly and a heart. He will never find that.

Because he is just another person. Waiting in line. For what may to come to him.

Image

Ryan-

The bell rung through the air, sending everyone to scurry out the hallways, chatting and gossiping.

Demitri was long gone, he seemed very vague and tense today.

I didn't want to push him over the edge asking where he was going. I'd rather not have bad things happen to me.

I just came out of Algebra 2. And on the first floor is always a plus.

Now I have to find Danny, I have him in my iPhone. I'd rather not call.

My eyes scour, I know his locker is on the first floor, The wide hallways began to grow sparse. Less and less people are left.

Danny's golden, honey-wheat blond short hair ruffled in the wind of the open High School doors. He stood near them. Just standing.

His back facing me. He wore a grey long cardigan With knee high jean shorts.

The 'All Star', logo faded on his converse.

I walked slowly toward him, Danny's arm's were crossed.

My feet were slow and steady....Like I was trying not to wake the grizzly bear. Or a delicate butterfly in case in flies away.

Demitri and I like the same things. I thought Danny would be the same.

Here I am wearing my American Apparel Oxford welt pocket pant, in a khaki shade. Looking very lame now with my Chuck Taylor's and my 'Never Look Back' Glamour kills shirt which yet the statement. Doesn't make me feel any better.

My pants are cuffed at the bottom. Since yet it looks gay. But I like it, oh and it doesn't help that I'm wearing a scarf. Cause I like scarf's.

I walk toward him and poke him on his shoulder.

His eyes looked wide, they were always round and not over bearing, they had a slight almond shape. His high cheekbones and distinctive cupids bow stood out.

Light chocolate brown eyes with a glow of hazel looked at me with confusion. Then his lips which the lower lip was more in a wide U curve shape and the top one smaller than the lower one obviously. Look in a different way and began to smile.

His side bangs were tousled. Adding to that layer look. He look not shocked or anything now.

"Did anyone ever tell you, you have good fashion?", He stopped looking at me smiling cautiously.

He continued," I mean I love those pants, with the converse? And that graphic tee? Very yes. That scarf looks oh so hipster but you still look hot as hell...."

He smiled devilishly.

Oh, okay... I guess so. I didn't like pondering on how I looked like.

Danny had a very visible birthmark on his right cheek, but when he smiled it hide under the apples of his cheek. It was a small tawny dot.

He was a shade darker than my pale complexion. I wasn't deathly pale though...I don't think.

People in the past said my hair was a hazelnut or a soft tawny shade of brown, but now it looks more golden blonde.

I wasn't blonde, but it looked like that very very much...

But still had warm caramel undertones....

"Hahaha, thanks.", I trailed off. Trying to keep it light.

We stared at each other for a while. This was never easy for me. Making conversation.. Danny's jaw wasn't as defined as mine or even Jamie's. Haven's old....ex.....

His was more softer, but that didn't even take away from our awkward looks.

He had fairly clear skin. Not as clear as Demitri's, but I guess it's a vampire thing...

"So, why did you come and see me?", Danny's eyes were content not giving any vibes away. He tugged on his tank top underneath his cardigan.

Should I go out and say it? What happened to Haven...

He gestured with his hands for me to speak and go on.

"Okay", I sighed heavily. I really didn't want him to think I was badgering him or trying to steal her away. We aren't even together or remotely that close....

"This morning I came to Haven's, and I waited for her. Her dad and I were just talking and what not. Then...she didn't come. It was weird."

Danny's eyes dropped to the floor looking away from me. His body caved in.

I slowly grimaced.

"It's...nothing....I....um...", He mumbled his voice was low and hallow.

"I just wanted to see if she was okay since the...."

Danny's soft face looked up toward me, which took me by surprise. He had a grin plastered on his face and his eyebrows furrowed went sent signals toward me of confusion.

"The time we almost got killed? And you did too? How are you even okay?", his tone picked up quickly and he gasped. I couldn't tell if it was sincerely true or not.

I paused thinking.

"Yes, and it was nothing really. I guess I bleed alto...", My tone mirrored his.

He looked away for a while and spoke," I don't even know what happen...."

His voice trailed off, not begin as smug anymore.

"You don't have to know...", I didn't want him to wonder. To know about us.

"No, I just don't....know why that happened. You can't just leave it unexplained. You can't!", his voice rose and panic striked through him.

I realized now that we were sidetracked beyond belief, we weren't even on the topic of Haven anymore.

He pursed his lips sceptically and looked at me frowning and shaking his head.

"Okay, I'm sorry about that... but what happened to Haven?"

"You don't need to know....", He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Better writing see? More in depth thoughts :D