Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Two: Flirty Minds and Yucky Sticky Kisses

People.
Something that I saw when I walked in. I'm not saying the school I'm going to Maple view high school was crowed. No.... There was a little bit more of space then I'm used too.
narrow hallways. About a lower amount of students.
That's what made up this school. Now....It's very modern I'm guessing.

"Dude,that girl is so.... checking you out.",Demi said nudging me in the ribs. Typical blond. Who looked like a partier.
Hmm.... Not my type.

"Demi.... we are not going through this. Please. I want to have a normal day. And not be harassed by scout girls ", I sighed.

I'm guessing me begin flirted with 10 year old girl scouts and begin stalked for a month doesn't matter to Demi. Since he got all the free chocolate.

Something he likes to eat but Vampires... don't really. I quickly turned away from the seductive blond and walked toward my locker. It's near the caf. Wow.
I instantly see a couple - Or I guess a hook up - making out in full tongue lock.

I shivered.

I didn't dare to clear my throat-Oh-so-not-obviously. Why? Um... because the guy hooking up is like a monster? And my slender frame would be broken.

I just wait. Since they are giving me no abruptly room! The girl was pretty short. Very petite though. Very short pixie cut neon blue hair and curtain bangs. Her eyes lined with gold glitter and nose reminding me of an elf.
What she was wearing? Let's say we can put it in a erotic story.

The tall red haired football player was literally forcing his tongue now her throat. I felt my cheeks redden. Doesn't anyone care about this like... tongue diving?

Demitri raced toward me and spun me around. Finally... A less awkward convo.

"I met FRIENDS!", He shrieked.
Already? Your kidding me.... No.. Demitri?! The guy who kept telling me to play back the sex scene's in Crazy, Stupid Love. And yes, I am lame for watching that with my friend. At his house.

"Dem-", I seemed annoyed.
He shook his head and gripped my shoulders which pinched me.

"No...I have friend's.",He sounded mad. Enraged, wanting me to soak up everything he was telling me.

Demitri always wanted to have friend's other than me. Which scared me because what if... he finds someone else to be all amazingly nerdy with?

He released his grip. And shoved two stickes in my face. They were not the small ones oh no they were the office ones. They had lipstick marks on them. With numbers and cute sayings.
One caught my eyes. Danny.
I pointed toward it," You know the pink yuckiest sticky is a guy right?"
Demi examined it and shrugged.
Ad pointed toward a locker and nodded in a slow way. That sorta creeped me out....to be honest.

They had salvia stains....on a giant part of the sticky.

Kisses.

Even though I had about three kisses. Okay first of all yes I had a girlfriend but... I... I don't know. I didn't want to kiss her well she didn't want to kiss me. It's very complicated okay! We kissed but she and I didn't fit well, it felt fake. I felt like I dissapointed her so much.

I felt my throat tighten as I walked past them and opened my blue locker. They had yellow and blue lockers here. My locker felt so bare compared to Demtri's. Yes... He is next to me don't even ask how he got it like that. I don't even know! I wanted to paste some picture's of Demtri and me. Maybe it will seem like I'm gay though. Hmm.....scratch that!

I literally I'm scared. Slightly.

"What subject you have Ry bear?!",Demitri squealed. Ry bear was what Evangline used to call me.Hmm.Don't feel like relivin' that.

I chuckled. Even though I don't like hearing about it anymore.

"English Lit.", I mumbled closing my locker...
Demtri smiled and gave me a nice thumbs up.
He left and I sighed. Why would I want to come back to highschool!It's filled with drama and week long relationships!

The two pair finally stopped making out... Thank god.

Just as I was about to walk to my lit doom!

Someone who I saw from the park walked toward me. She had a shirt that was tied up at the back saying,"Melt hearts, not ice bergs!"
And shorts and were ripped.

Her dirty blond hair with pink streaks running through vividly flowed as she walked.

She flips her wavy hair over here shoulder.

"Hey, are you new?.", She said with a little giggle that came along with it. It rung through my ears.

"Ummm, I am....", I spat out the words like I didn't know how to speak.

She grinned endearing, I could see through her flawless skin freckles.

She sighed," You look like those indie boys, with your hair and what not... you look kinda.... hot."

I was so flustered. I think my face was blood red. I can't.... what?
What's happening?

"Um....Er...."

"Just wanted to say hi, but sorry since I made you blush so....", She paused and bite her pink pale lips and utter the words so carefully....

"Hard"

My mouth shot open. She had a way with words.

"I'm Avery, and your....", She had her painted pink finger nails brush my neck.

"Ryan, and I have to go."

I had control and I left.

I heard her sliently say," Goodbye Ryan..."

I walked slowly to English class seeing everyone was acting like noisy little hens. Nobody looked the same though. Expect those decked out Hollister and Abercombie girls...

I wished had had that moment of. My heart stopping and seeing my new girlfriend just the minute I walked in! No.... It was like every other year. Everyone's chirping about this and that. About how went to what concerts and who shopped where. I slide right next to Demtri at the back and gave him a sly smile.
I was pretty happy about how not every person is the typical blonde,blue eyed girl or the jock guys. It was very different. Some Anarchists ,who were starting a fight. The Nilihlits were thinking about some epic revelution. And the long boarder's were wishing that Surfer's Blood was a more well known band.

I looked over at the girl perched up on a desk with a group. I don't know what they were saying but a girl with fake eye lashes out pretty pissed off and flipped another girl the bird.

The teacher wasn't in the class. So social time. I hoped it wasn't some very old teacher with ancient glasses and a cain. Or some newbie who tries to be all hip. That would be fun to watch them crash and burn though.

I stayed there hand imprinted on my right cheek trying to drown out the loud voices and just think. Kinda like a movie or something.
To the right of my Is dem.There's four desks in each row. There's a guy next to Demi winking at me and-
Wait...... what the hell?

I didn't want to offend him but I couldn't help but be in an awkward spot. So I just waved slowly and looked down. Laughter sprialled around the warm air. The gay guy was laughing like a mad person. And his friend who's mixed I think is smiling at me and laughing too. She was pretty... in her own way. It's not she was like oh so no flaws. She had imperfections but she dealt with them. The guy had blonde hair,He looked kinda like giddy.... But he look skinny. Not like anxeric.

I paid attention to the girl though. I wanted to almost get closer to her. She wasn't like Avery, no. And her long caramel legs made me smile.

No I'm not a stalker. And no I didn't have a stupid 'I'm in love with you moment'.
I simply.... want to meet her.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sorry if it's short.