Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Three: Iphone Pictures and Falling Squids.

Ryan-

I'm sorry for not informing you readers like the classic 11 year old girl with her diary chocked full of entrainment! No... I have a life.
I wish.
The school was pretty modern. The caf wasn't like my old school's. Big and noisy and hilarious. Though they had something in common.
Cliques.
Yes I said the typical high school movie plot line. As I strolled into the blue and yellow cafeteria with a salad bar and fresh veggie bar. I kinda laughed. As I paced myself forward scared of the inevitable.
It was like the movie mean girls.
The socially awkward were with there fellow freaks.
The bastards were with their friends.
The Good so innocent girls were with their leaders.
And the sluts were with the whores.
Add some Asians and mexicans and that makes for what I saw. I felt extremely awkward not knowing where Demitri is. At the back of my mind all I was thinking was,Please don't let me fall and trip or something or a musical number happen. I steadily my breathing and took pathetic breaths as I looked around like a hopeless squirrel.
I looked around and saw Amber. She literally freaked me out and probably made me blush as she dipped her manicured nail in her whip cream strawberries and drew a heart on her lips and push them forward.
I think I titled my head sort of in a way of utter shock. No.... I wasn't like OMG SHE'S SOOOOO HOT.I thought she was easy. I shook my head and walked away.
After serval attempts I made my way to Demitri's table and....

What? That blonde flirty dude is there?Greaaaatttt.That's just perfect. Though the girl who made me smile is there too.
"Meet my new BESTIES!" Demi pelted his fists to the air and shrieked. Everyone looked at him and Demi,The blonde dude and the girl all bursted out into laughter.
I will admit. I did feel left out as they made stupid jokes and inside jokes. It was like I didn't have a demi anymore. Like I was isolated on the first day...think about it! Fine say I'm selfish. But.... I didn't like begin left. Not at all! How did you think I felt when my dad.....was gone.

I stood up (Though didn't care that demi's tray only had an unopened V8 and mine was like a full. Don't blame him for his almost empty try...Vampire remember he needs to be on the low radar) and walked away. Disregarding the Gay guy in a pink v neck and skinny jeans who is by the name of Danny. I walked away. My head down muttering thing my mother shouldn't hear. Ye old fashioned right?Yes..... Right now Stella probably baking some cookies all giddy about my first day.

I heard demi's converse after me. I knew they were his because yesterday we added something that makes a jingle when he walks to the laces.
"Ry....What are you doing....",He sighed like I ruined his fun.
I know....Vampire boy making big scene first day. With the whispering teeny boppers. And the swearing Asians. I know. I know their saying 'Look at freak'.
I really don't give a fuck today.
"Leave.Me.Alone." I breathed.
Demtri paused cautious.
"RY!"
Before I knew it. I fell down flights of stairs.
Yes stairs! I know! It was a escape door. Stupid escape doors. Boo.

I hoped I didn't die.Why?Because I have no clue how many stairs I fell down.... I hope not five. That would ruin everything.

Moments later someone was shaking me....
"Ryan",There voice was shaky. Almost worried.
I opened my eyes slighty.They were sticky on my lids... I brushed my finger over it... Blood.
Did I kill someone? I hope not. That would be a major bummer. Mom: Hey ry bear what happened today. Me: Just kill a couple of students.... not much.

No....

"You....Fell.",The stranger paused,"Oh god.....please don't tell me your more hurt than you look....."
I opened my eyes now. Black dots made my vision blurry.... I rubbed them. I looked over to the door. It was closed. I didn't hear some annoying muffled voices. It was silent. The lights weren't fully on. Only the very very last flights of stairs was on. So it was pretty dim here... on the 1 flight. Great.... I fell down 5 single stairs... wow. I probably looked like a awkward fumbling squid falling. Nice.

I looked over. It was the smiley girl.
"I remember you.", I blurted out stupidly. Sounding like a mental patient.
She paused putting her hood. Her short side pony was insvible.See wore pink flats with a demin pair of shorts. And a black and stripped tank that looked like it was yanked right from H & M.
It suited her. The bangles of pink bracelets on her arms weren't contrasting with her caramel skin.
I smiled.... awkwardly.

"Haven...",She smiled back not afraid.
It was silent...for a while.
"You better go back to class.... I guess Haven. Like.... how long have I been...knocked out I guess?",She kinda didn't make eye contact just gazed ahead bluntly.
"Your were knocked out.",She giggled,"For about 15 minutes...."
I murmured."Hmm"
"And I'll stay here until you....are back to normal. That cut on you head...well... i doubt you need stitches."
I didn't even want to touch it..... I'm grossed out now.
I sat normally.
The staircase looked pretty....normal. Not all grey it was yellow and blue. Wow even when there's fire you want to be remember to respect your school's colours? Hmm....Okay.

"You dropped your phone.",Haven gave it toward me. My iPhone.....was opened to pictures. Pictures of....Evangline.
"She's pretty",She muttered.
"Um...."
I looked threw the photos.... I looked so peaceful happy. So.... I don't know. There was one.
Only one.
Were we were in a dewy green meadow. it was a top view picture. Bird's eye. My green eyes were bright against my pale skin. And Evangeline's light brown hair had one braid and it was tousled. Her full pink lips almost....smiled back at me.Almost.She had deep set brown eyes....
Evangline.

I'm not the crying type....but I don't know.
"Is she your-" Before Haven could finish. I sprinted out of the stairway gripping my phone.
"Girlfriend?",I heard Haven faintly say as I rushed threw the stairs down and down. Then found a door. I slammed it.
Then slunk... down and down. Then collapsed on the ground.

Why?
Why?! Why does all these have to happen! These feelings for Ev are gone! She lefted me! I won't do this! No!
I couldn't deleted the photo...I just couldn't. Why?
To find another one. And another one?
I doubt all go back to class. To se Demtri laughing it up.
Or someone talking about where's the new guy?
No.... I might as well....Just walk around.Advoid Stella. Avoid her over stuffing me like a plushie with cookies until I explode.
No.... I'll just walk around... and think.
Then hope...
Just hope.
That everything....
will be better.

Dear god I hope so....