Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Four: Ex Expected and Piece's Of What?

I kicked the door opened. A annoyed expression plastered across my face was obvious to me.
I would love to say I'm so bad ass and I skipped three fourths of school. No... I simply ignored everyone.

The door slammed behind me thanks to the wind. The wind was the only one I liked today so far. I threw my Element bag right in front of the stairs. My devilish mind praying that someone who trip and fall to their death...or to their anger thoughts and curse words.

The winding stairs ( That i love) are connected there's one that you come from the right and walk down and the left. Then they join.
I hope you understand that.Cause I barley did. It's like an hourglass, the stairs I mean. Get it?

I knew Stella was there since I heard pop music blaring from the kitchen.Let me guess she is in her semi-pop mom phase? I hope she doesn't break out the karaoke tonight. I crepted in the kitchen that had an large archway. The kitchen had a banana shaped island that I accidental ran into. The first day we moved here. Stella was flustered because she thought I lost a kidney...but I only had a bruise. My mother was filling the stainless Stella dishwasher and humming. Her hips moving with the music of a 'Down With Webester' song. Wait...aren't parents suppose to listen to some Classical stuff?

I screamed at the top of my lungs like an anxious five year old.

"Excuse me mother the house is on fire!"

Stella screamed startled and almost dropped a platypus plate. The plate looked so Innocent.Not marked or anything.Just.....so unaware that....it's different. Not a normal round plate.No.But I doubt it would break. Under the pressure to.... just be normal.
I guess I was weirdly like that funny plate.Even though I don't want to compare myself to that.... I guess me begin a almost Vampire. Means... everything that plate means.

I know... I'm a nervous emotional wreck. Hate that. Ev always hated that I couldn't be the brave and broody vampire with a six pack and could swoop her from killers. I was just a toy, I guess. Fumbled around with and given to the world to look at and decide a cruel path to be forced into.

Stella adjusted her pink bandana holding her long blond hair. Her Mixture of blue and green eyes looked confused.
Her breaths became even. She was slender and lean around 5'8. Poised and calm now.

"Ryan....aren't you suppose to be at school. It's your first day?", She kicked the dishwasher door with the heel of her bare foot and it started.

I wanted to tell her, "Mom.... I couldn't do it with me falling down the stairs and that Amber girl flirting and Demi most of not all begin a total jerk to me. I just.....felt like a gay boy begin builled."

But that was offensive towards LGBT... and I would get a long talk for that...

I chuckled and felt pathetic. Like I couldn't handle anything. I noticed that Stella gave me a weird look. Oh ya.... I was saying that in my head. I gestured my finger as saying 'Hold on'. And kicked off my black coverse an hopped on the stool and proped myself up on my elbows. The island table was shiny.... My elbows almost slide.

"Look", I tried to compose myself and not break out into a rage,

" It just didn't work."

I drew invisible circles on the island counter with my finger tips avoiding making eye contact.... I felt like I was a let down.

Stella sighed and walked toward me slowly.Or maybe it was that our modern kitchen with it's mahogany dark woods floors and high tech stuff was too big. She wasn't really into that stuff. She wanted a small quaint little kitchen. Stella scooted next to me. She took a banana from a white bowl that's smacked right in the centre of the banana shaped island. And handed it to me. I began to peel it.

"Ryan...You can't just quit once your day gets bad!", She rubbed my shoulder assuring. Stella was like a cup of coco.... wants you have her. You can feel her warmth fill your heart. I basically protested.

"Mom", I smacked the banana down, since I suck at opening them,

"I Fell down the stairs,Had a gay boy flirt with me,Got made fun of,Had Demtri totally ingore me and lastly thought about Evangeline."

She sat there confused. Or I think shocked. She cleared her throat and rubbed her hands together.
"How is Demtri?", She quietly said.

"Mom! Your missing the whole point!", I threw my hands up in the air and hopped off the seat.

"Ry.....", She followed me. "You can't find other friends?"

I felt the remorse in her voice as I walked through the archway. I didn't look back. I kept walking up the stairs.

"No I can't mom....I can't.It doesn't work that way!", I yelled.
I knew her small frame jumped at the tone of my voice. I just knew it.

"Ry....",She broke out.

I walked to my room. Which took a while since those stupid stairs hate me. And I jumped onto my bed. My laptop was there.
Stella stopped in my door frame.
"Worst stuff happens Ryan", She said.

Worst stuff? By 'worst stuff' does she mean my dad getting murdered? Or moving in with Julian the freak? The head of Vampire rolytaly who wanted to move to Romania.

I crossed my legs on my king sized bed. The duvet made me sink.
I could barley see with my hair covering my eyes.

"When I epically fell down the stairs in the caf.... I blacked out. Then woke up startled to see a girl. The same girl who made me smile. There. She stayed with me. Then handed me back my iphone that fell. And it was on pictures.", I held back my voice from becoming raspy.

Stella crossed her arms and pursed her lips waiting.

"The picture was the meadow one. Evangeline and me. The one where I thought I fell in love. The one where..... I was Ryan. You don't know how the hell that felt when I saw that.", I blurted out. Teary now.

Stella comforting eyes turned to sorrow. Her borrows furred.
"Ryan", She bite her lip sympathy.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"The worst part of it.Was that I couldn't delete it.", I looked into her eyes now.
She shook her head and raced down the stairs crying.

Silence.

That's what I heard. And my new friend the wind blasting threw the trees. I put my head back and just day dreamed.
Then....I saw something.
In my room with it's off blue walls. And dark floors and book shelf's the size of nerds.
In my little room that had the components of an apartment. The walk in closet the bathroom...french style if you will.

I saw something. Right above.... my bed. On the ceiling.

That thing scared me. No... it wasn't some person.
It was a pink spiky rose.
A full bloomed one that is.
I won' lie ti you that I just stayed there and looked at it not went full superman and snatched it from the ceiling.
I did ponder at it. Mostly who put it there... and how it stayed? There was no tape.
No glue.... nothing. Just.... I think something pink around it.
Now I was confused as I stood up on my bed and xaimed it. I could barley reach it but I tried. I hated tall ceilings.
The thing that was pink was pink.....lipstick.The lips had defintion and a nice lower curve to them and....
A scent.

I hope the person doesn't want to trick me or be that creepy scout girl.
The scent smelled like Vanilla and pine. Evalgine.
No! No! NO! this is NOT happening no! I paced on my bed. I felt my heart beating like thunder. I buried my face in my hands.

Evangeline could not be here. And anyways how could she get in? Stella wouldn't invite her in and nor did Julian like her.
Mostly why would she come back? Aren't I a disappointment?
I wanted to start new! I wanted to not have emotional baggage! And this happens!
I pull the pink spiky rose from the ceiling. Blood blooms from my finger tips. I trhow it across the room in rage and drop back on my bed.
Maybe it was someone messing with me.
Yeah.... Maybe it was .... a joke.
Hahaha.......Very funny Ryan. It's not a joke.

I stayed there and just thought. What just happened and like a movie went threw the plot and the main idea's.

Just like a movie there's the What happened right now?! Moment.

I saw a note. On my window ledge. I could reach it from my bed so I did. I was yes sort of scared that something would pop up at me but I needed to read it. My fingers brushed along the damp paper. The french style window was cracked open. So the rain who spattered on the inside ledge. Almost in a tune.

Splat....Splatty.Splat.Spalt. Splat. Splatty.Splat.Splat.....

I took the note and layed back on my bed and um crumpled it. It had lipstick markings over it.

I'm not going to say I wasn't scared....Because yes I was.... very actually.Though....Life's quick.Like a bullet. Or snapping the neck of an Innocent stranger. You have to act quick.

My breath got caught when my eyes bulged out when I saw.

Ryan......

Evangline.....Yes....I miss you. I'll be back soon
xoxo

What?! The moment I get over her. She comes back. Yes... I was partically excited but at the same time. Annoyed. She ponders she came stroll around hooking up with broody vampires. Then come back to me? ( Who lacks in the department .... sadly).
My body rocked with pangs of fear. I wasn't scared of her. She wasn't even a vampire right?.... Right?!
Anyways I was scared.... that if she comes back...... everything will be ruined; I will be sucked into love.