Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Five: Bleeding Into Red Hues and Involuntarily Words.

It was the weekend. What I loved.
So far,people who are mindlessly attracted to my sarcastic thoughts. The warm weather passed. Which meant the warm nights and dewy days are slowly passing like my social life.
At nights the sky would blend into serval colours. The Crisiom reds and sun bright orange hues would bleed together. In the end looking like a volcanic eruption.Which made me smile.
Something I haven't....for a while.
As the sky bleed and September month started to slowly. But with horrid grace.
Opposites.
Horrid and Grace.
Like me and perfect.
Damn opposite.

Even though I had nothing to do.

I paced myself slowly as I walked down the stairs. The ancient ballroom like stairs. Which looks like your everyday princess would walk down.
I don't compare or fit up into that type while me only were my Sponge bob pants.Fuzzy.
I like them fuzzy.

My morning breath started to get to me. Toxic.
Just like my mood.
I haven't been having my funny mood some would say.

Over the past week and a half.
A week and a half.
It's been that long? Really....really?
Throughout me and Dem having a fight but it's carrying on our friendship slowly. Almost like a chore for me. It's like dragging a ton up a grassy and stumbly hill.
It doesn't work so well does it? No.

My naked feet felt sticky and dewy against the cold marble tile. I walked toward the Victorian archway. Wanting to see my mother to know she's there. My head peeked in. She wasn't. Not at all there.The glass sliding back door was open though. Streams of light shot into the kitchen temporarily blinding me and almost making me hit the counter. I didn't like the doors. They were large and very wide. The sheer curtains swayed back and forth slowly but unwilling to stop.

What if a murder showed up? And his un forgiving eyes were looming along the glass. With a samurai sword in his right and a list of the names of his victims.His sweet victims.
I'm messed up? Yes I am.

My fingers turned lce cold. My breath was unsteady. I looked around the kitchen and hear droplets.
The tap....the stupid tap. Pointless.
I walked over toward the tap.My ice fingers felt weird against the tap.Awkward almost. Not right.
Like wearing your sisters jeans.
Just messed up.
The tap clicked when I turned it off.
I stood in the kitchen catching my breath a while.
Steadying myself.
I didn't know why I was so shaking.
It wasn't like something bad was about to happen right?
Not like an earthquake or a hovering cloak behind me. No.
I glanced around petrified.
Then why was I so weird.
Stella was here. She had to be.
Julian is to lazy.
Or maybe Dem.
Yeah...Dem would like to freak me out....yeah.

I pushed myself to soak in some sun. I was rational. Yes,too? Maybe.
As my stumbling feet moved toward the doors. Those glass doors. Fragile like my state of mind.
A smell thicken as a strode closer; the scent of something....not extraordinary. Though reminding me. Of something.
I slid between the doors onto the deck. The white wood beach like deck.
There was a bistro french tables,wrought iron benches,and those dangerous swinging two seats.
My eyes haven't yet looked until.

Besides begin shocked and twisted,ravaged and wicked.
I let my eyes look.
Evangeline.
She was right.
Exactly right. About everything.
Her coming here.

She looked different.
So very different.
Her once innocent chestnut,creamy coffee tousled hair.
Was more beachy and dangerous. Her eyes looked wicked and inviting.
Great.Just great Ryan.Everything bad happens to me.

I thought no disconcertingly.Wait who am I kidding?
Oh...look at her.I'm guessing she wants me to think that she looks hotter?Whatever.She probably.....

Julian's eye's stared at me. Right at me.
His eyes growled at me. They were intense hazel. He had that drinker gaze.
Or maybe it was the over bearing blood he drowned down that sickly throat.

Evangeline stood up. She...I think was wearing the skimpiest dress...ever. But....dare I say she filled it out.

Ryan....Ryan. I thought to myself.Shamlesly.Why am I here.Why?Julian probably shipped Stella off.Yes he did.

A cool breeze flowed there the air and smelled like fresh cut grass. That smell you've grown to love? Like an annoying sibling?

Evangeline's body shifted more toward me. Her lips blooming into a smile. Those sly kiss me smiles.

Her voice was so involuntarily.

"Kiss Kiss?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still mega pissed that chapter five (the real one) is gone.... I'm so beyond mad.