Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Six: Cross Fires and Kids.

"Fuck!Damn!Motherfuck-",I shouted protesting. I slammed my locker shut.Screeecccchhhh.
The locker didn't like me did it? Hell naw.

Rage filled my insides like I was drowning in the inside my own living body. Though as they say...Just because your alive,doesn't mean your living.
I don't know anymore. You know when your so mixed up? Like in the blender? Your mind feels like everything your seeing is a haze. An haze that's constantly buzzes. Just like a blender's sliver blades. Unless they were pink. That would be cool.

I couldn't stand it. My cursing spewed out of my mouth that should of been washed out by soap now.
"Ryan...Calm down....It's only Evangeline.",Dem shrugged. He was leaning against his locker like a hoodlum. Though he only looked like a geek that never got laid. But who am I judging? I haven't either.
I gripped by binder hard against the palm of my hand.
Demitri's face puckered,the expression so devastated.
Was something wrong? Was there something he couldn't tell me this Monday morning?
Where apparently (Like I would know. I hate parties. I'm a bunch of fun aren't I?) there was a party and Amber did a strip tease in front of everyone. It's weird I don't go to those parties because....I'm not used to it. I'm socially awkward.Even when I get an invite or the dets.

Jamie - Artsy-Stoner-But-Has-Sort-Of-An-MGMT-Infulence-On-His-Whole-Begin:
I really would love for you to go to this party, well...get together in this forest.
Trust me.....

Me: Um....

Monday's are usually crazy which is funny. More like Hilarious,I couldn't tear my gaze away from the scene that was happening before me. I just couldn't. So I reverted my horrified gaze.
Demetri's gaze zeroed on me.
He slowly whispered his lips making out every word,"The night before y-y-you",Dem paused he looked shaking and nervous,"saw Evangeline on Saturday. She came over the night before...."
He looked on the verge of vomiting.

Evangeline is back. Really back. She's squirming her body into my life and will wreck it with a quick blow. Just like some cards.
"What?!",I bit my lip ... I was never gonna get through this.
This is why I hated mornings the drama combusted then it slowly stretches it's way along the rest of it's time.
My first class was going to start,there wasn't any point. None.
Demetri looked to panic to think clearly,he waved a stiff wave.His nerdy glasses that actually made him look more attractive.
From what I hear from the gossip. Them saying things like He has nice pants....Do you think he'd let me test the zipper?
Ha....Demtri's golden brown hair looked more tousled when he inched off to gym.
I felt bad for him. Pretty bad.What if they pelt with volleyballs? That wouldn't be a fun bruise to sport. Get it?Nevermind.....

I glanced back toward from the thing I saw,the thing that horrified me. Shocked me.
Do you wanna know what is was?
Evangeline.
Not just her.
I'll tell you what I'm seeing now,right this second....the thing my eyes are gazing too curious and confused.
I thought my mouthed popped open,or even why the hell the transition to the next class haven't even started.

I stared. All eyes were on this I think ( maybe in my mind).

Evangeline was walking down the hall.Oddly she looked just like she walked off a Prada runaway.
Don't ask how I know what Prada is about.My mom.....yeah....her friend's were wacthing and it was a rainy weekend.Don't judge me.
Anyways....She looked perfect. I could see that everyone was staring and I mean guys eye's looked like their were having spasms.Or maybe even seizure's?Oh god....I didn't want to look at there jeans....No....Just....No.

I couldn't say anything.My body was frozen,a statue. Panic overwhelmed me,closed my throat shut like a door.

Not that everyone was talking to her.Yes they were... I couldn't help but notice Danny and Haven walk by and smile.
I narrowed my eyes and gave a slight smile and left.

I just left.

I glanced over my shoulder one last time.Just in case.I saw her full bloomed lush lips.They were coated with that pink lipstick....that was on the spikey rose.

She winked.

* * *

My mind felt like it was on live wire. I enjoyed the end of days....I did.Rarley.Things usually got better by the end because people came out of there hermit shells.Re-birthed.
I have to admit. I was bored with my life.Very....more than very.I didn't know what to do half of the time.Dem was doing his own things. With some new friends. I didn't know.I slugged my way out of last period Psychology class.I didn't feel like moving.Not at all.The hallways were stromed everyone was like rats crawling everywhere. I didn't feel like going downstairs to my locker.
I started walking in hopes of some hope...if that makes sense.Also just to find something that brings the over delayed smile to my face. My shining face...aren't I a ball of sunshine?

Mid way down the hall I got stopped.
By someone I didn't know.A guy looked like a eleventh grader. Lean,lanky build. Looked mad. I like to avoid the madden youth. Even though I am one of those angst ridden,low life's.
I glared into the unexpected eyes of the stranger,trying to make sense of what he wanted.
His rough,gritty voice almost shook me with shock.
"Evangeline....Are you her boyfriend?".

Every single person crowded around.It was like the force of gossip gravity pulls people to other people in hopes to better themselves or to belong.
I felt my skin crawl. Was this what she wanted? To fuck up my life?My eyes were blurred everything but his face.His strong features.

"Who do the fuck do you think you are?Huh?!She's a little bitch.",I spat out.Yelled.My voice trembling.I wanted to kill someone.Wait.
No.I can't. It can't take over. No....I need to think.
The stranger bit his lip.My words of furry caused a stir in the crowds.An alarming stir.
His small eyes squinted. He looked southern.Oddly.Were not close to anywhere southern.

He placed his big burly hand on my shoulder. Which could of collapsed.He was a big guy.Muscular strong.I knew if I transition could snap his neck. Like a little butterfly wing.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?She told me she gave you a hand job?! Eh?Ya......",He laughed and looked around. Everyone else started to laugh. Mostly because the arrogant. Hockey and swim team laughed their damn asses off.

At the corner of my eye I saw Dem,Haven and Danny. Jaws open. Haven narrowed her eyes at me.
I shrugged that stranger's dangerous hand off my shoulder.
"Fuck off,we just dated...for not even two bloody months. We did nothing you bastard.",My mouth felt dry.

The crowds stirred up more noise.
Dem and the rest were gone.
The stranger clenched his fists and started flexing them.
"So this is how it's gonna be?Faggot?Why don't you cry? Or paint artwork?....Is that better honey?"
He blinked his eyes quickly and pouted his lips.

Miss.Letter came...slowly but surly.It was over I'm guessing. The fuzz....though this stuff is never over. Never ever over.
"Tyler...What are you doing? Patronizing?",Miss. Letter's little voice spoke up. But her 4'11 height barley matched up to his. I wasn't surprised.

"Nawwww",Tyler southern accent kicked him.
I wanted to hurt him. For defending her. Did she think it was fun? Did she? Hurting me the ways she does? It's not. Not fun at all.

I left a while after. Just left. Rode off. Or rather in a better use of words. Walked I walked off.I didn't mind the thirty minute walked. I know it sounds far. I'm a living camel...Hah....Ha.
Not funny? Sorry my sense of humor is rather lacking. Right now.