Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Seven: Hot Love Drama and Damn Dogs.

"What do you want,Julian?",I muttered Disgusted. I peered out the window above the lounge they were sprawled across on.It looked dark.I guess summer's chapter was coming to an end .Oddly near the end of September.Weird.

His sickly grim smile widened.Haven and Danny looked close.Even though my fixation was on the ever changing sky.The almost looked like a couple.Dem's eyes were on the plasma across from him.Laughs from the screen echoed the air.The silent air...filled with tension and friction.

"I was just talking to your friends,No need to worry.",He shook his head,frowning with anxiety.Julian has finally spoken in a tone that didn't cause argument.
Demetri's bold eyes looked at me and smiled showing his pearly whites.He kinda did an anxious half laugh.
"We came over...wanted to hang.I dunno.",He shrugged and smiled.

"Stella's out with her friend's.....I'll maybe see Edgar later.Probably",Julian got up in an instant and walked through the living room.I noticed he never blinks.Only rarely when he's while humans.Something which bothers me.Greatly.

When his tall dress in clad black frame was out of my sight I relaxed.
The glass coffee table was covered with classics's.The Naked Ape,Charles Dickinson.
I smiled.

* * *

We went out....the four of us.To this arcade,which is warmly funny because I suck at Dance Dance Revolution.No,wonder why Dem beat my ass.

__
I laid across the lounge chaise were Haven and Danny were on.The Plasma bright screen was the only light in this room.Which was fairly large.It was dim as the sun was coming down and the moon had to work it's night shift.
I let my head press into the head cushions. It sunk in.

"So.....",Demetri voice got very high tone.Laughing.Alto.
I have no clue but Demetri made me smile,laugh and be more fun.
From what I could see Haven smiled and Danny put his arms around her waist.

"Dem...are we still up for the movies?",Danny yawned fervently.
Their....going to the movies together now?I felt guilt build up in my stomach. Crawling around in their like an animal. Was Dem more fun,Vibrant,Adorable...when I wasn't with him? Am I an obstacle?

Demetri's effervescent eyes sparkled. I could see them. He was begin wanted,admired and liked.
"Yeah,did you hear about....",Demetri's quick witted voice talked and talked.
Danny and Dem chatted for a while. Though I didn't mind. The loud noises and murmur's from the Plasma turned into soft low sounds that floated through the air. I tried to block out Dem and Danny. Haven smiled. I've never really spoke to her. Never really. Only the time she saved me from certain doom. Which wasn't really .... Doom-ey.If that makes at all any sense. I think.

"They'll talk forever",Haven sarcasm was followed up my a wink.
I couldn't help but smile.
"I don't mind really....I-", I stopped and stared at the walls. I didn't know what to say. What could I say. I had nothing at all to talk about. I wanted to be that social butterfly and talk but I had nothing to.
It was quiet between me and her. I flipped the channels slowly,checking the time....my eyes strained and my vision quickly blurred at the time.10:01PM.The news caster looked fake. Like that kind of women that after the shoots and scene's of murder's and broken families are long gone. She'll be bitch slapping while screaming ,'Where's my latte!!!!!I said no foam your dirty bastard!!!!!'.
I could imagine that vividly.

The Chaise lounge was all to Haven and me.Dem and Danny were cuddling (Or so my mind looks like it) on the ivory love seat....they in no time. Drifting off to silently snoring.Mostly Dem.Which made me laugh. I didn't really look at Dem as a blood raging Vampire. He was the most human vampire,I've ever met.Though I wouldn't dare to befriend someone who kills humans. He takes it from a blood bank or other ways.Human ways to be exact.

Haven's head rested on my shoulder. She propped her legs up on the arm rest and sighed.
I felt panicking.I don't know why.I got that feeling when you have to tell....maybe a speech.Yeah.Infront of everyone.Or maybe the feeling was more like begin caught at home base by your parents. Well nothing every happened to me.So you understand why I'm so awkwardly panicking.
"There fast asleep...",Haven's voice sounded calm and tranquil.
My hand was still cupped around the remote.
What was I suppose to do? I don't know. I don't know at all.....I'm not one of those..... I don't know okay?

"Let's talk....",Haven's voice sounded sympathetic. Her fingers grazed along my hand.
"About.....",I whispered. I hoped she didn't want to bring up any memories I didn't want to recover. Not at all.
She paused thinking....holding her hand in mine. We kinda connected at the arcade. Kind of.I don't know. My mind is mixed up like a junkie's. Yet I'm not on it.

"Your life....Anything...Your very...confusing.",Her voice drowned on. She sounded like she was high. Or she was in a mind numbing trance. Though my mind felt like there was someone sorting through a million files trying to find out what the hell I should say. Though it just like my mouth opened....though someone cut off my air supply.

"Hmmm",I dully said without a witted response.
"Hmm?"
"Yes,Hmmm".

She sighed.The pain I sensed through was so tangible. If that made sense...clearly tonight I'm not thinking straight.

"Ok",Haven sat upright and yawned. She sounded tired.
I shut the Plasma off. The room fell dead. No sounds nothing. I could barley see Haven. The french windows let beams of moonlight that shun onto the floors and Demetri's snoring face. I walked over and took his glasses off. My feelings feeling shaky as they slid.I avoided him begin awaken.
Never wake a vampire. They can sleep. Though his young so he sleeps often. Not every night. He doesn't have to.

I placed the glasses on myself.I probably looked like an complete nerd.
Haven chuckled and walked toward me. We were so close to each other I could feel our breaths. Her's longed on sounded deep.
"You look extraordinary hotter with those nerdy glasses.",Haven smiled and chimed a laugh.
I felt myself blush. By that I mean like get completely and utterly shocked. She seemed so different more edgier.
I had butterflies and felt sick. Very. What was I suppose to do? Smile?Laugh?Throw on an act?
Hey!I'm a poet and I never know it!....What that doesn't rhythm.
So even though I don't and will never have a career in the rhythm's,I couldn't believe this.
She held my hands and chuckled. I could see her white teeth as she laughed.
"I gotta go",Her voice was unsteady. Shaken.
"Okay.....",I muttered.

I never though someone would be....interested in me. She is isn't she? Right? That would suck if she wasn't. Very. I walked behind her absently and the empty house seemed more awkward than ever before. Though it seemed abandon and vacant. Even though tomorrow morning it will be filled with smiling faces and laughter and praises.

The french Sistine chapel inspired door came to a close as I softly shut it.I didn't want to wake Dem or Danny,I'd rather have my eyes not gouged out of their sockets.
No really....last time I woke up Dem. He acted like a rabid bunch of cats were trying to eat him alive.
Not the best photo face once you have Dem markings all over.
The night starry sky casted many shadows amongst the forest pine tree's that where more than near the manor.We lived in the woods....Oddly such a horror movie place.It's basically begging for a creeper to break in. Nobody around right?
Right.
Haven's slender shadow casts along the stone pathway.The warm breeze traveled throughout my soft breathing lungs.
The hearse was there.I smiled.Get ice breaker...isn't it?
I could barley see her round mahogany eye's through the dark cast the frightful sky has caused.
We were a meter or less apart.
I heard her stifles a giggle.
An adorable one.
If I may say so.
"A hearse?",Her pixie like voice chimed.
I felt nervous. My spine froze and I just looked at her blankly...even though I don't think she could see me.It's pretty dark in these parts of the woods.
Or probably I'm white as a ghost.

"Yes....",My voice trailed on.
I didn't know what to say! What was I suppose to say?Something along the lines of My step father that is.... he's a deranged psycho vampire path who drains the blood of the Innocent.By every droplet.
No...that sounds like it's out of an 60's era vampire Dracula film.
Not my type....not at all.
I half stepped toward Haven to say something really...which is now awkward.Though I stopped myself.
I heard her flip flops walk toward me.
Her slender fingers grabbed one of my hands and giggled.
"I don't usually do this but",She stumbled on her own words.
Her eyes gazed to far away.Then the hearse .Then to me.
"Never mind",She muttered and walked toward the hearse.
She leaned against it and smiled.
What was I suppose to say?Did she want to hang out?
Hmm....I should be more assertive. Yes! Ok....I'm going to do this.
Though I don't know if I like her that way. Even though it's almost been like....three weeks? I don't remember the ever changing wind direction is bugging me.
It blew against my bare arms.I shivered.
She wasn't like the other girls I dated. Okay.... one.
One girl.Evangeline.
Evangeline was.... I'm not super facial.Not at all. Though more.....what rhythms with bitty?
Yes.
I know....you hate me don't you?

Haven pointed to the hearse.
"Wanna take me home?",She laughed aimlessly.
I grinned and walked toward her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?",A voice called sharply. As sharp and cold as ice.It rung through my eyes like a drum effect. Staying there,pacing through my mind even though it's long gone.

I turn around to see Evangeline.She looks in rage. She still looked....breath taking.
I don't know. Her chestnut hair was flowing like a river of curves. She dressed differently. More.... revealing?
Like it seemed like she came out of her shell?Makes sense...doesn't it.
Her deep blue eyes were infused with green. They were narrowed at Haven.
Haven.
Her lean legs trotted toward Haven who looked confused.
"Who the fuck are you?His girlfriend?....Oh what your so out of his league....obviously.",Ev glowered her eyes at Haven.She had a smug little grin.
Haven looked confused.
"Stop!",I yelled at Evangeline and paced toward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrew Vanwyngarden is a sexy beast :) <3