Status: Not finished!!!

Part I : R is for Ryan. V is for Vampire.

Chapter Eight: No Power and Your Eyes Are Oddly More Breath Taking Than Andrew Vanwyngarden.

Haven-

I stumbled through the door panting. Lungs feeling on fire. Like I'm dying each second I'm breathing.

Did that just happen? About.... two seconds ago? Evangeline?

I have to careful gather my thoughts without sitting down, for many reason. Well, really only one. I need to leave. I need to get out of here.

I really like Ryan. I do.... I don't know I get butterflies. Though it's pretty obvious he...rather be with her than me.
I know.... I know...
You probably think. Sure he will like you... no he won't.
They just don't.

They never do, and I am not going through another stoner artist boyfriend to figure my life out again. I don't care about begin their "Muse".

I'm my own muse. If that makes sense.

I thought we had moment. You know... in those teenage Mandy Moore movies? Ya....
I looked around the vacant house of Ryan's. It was huge. Though.... he seemed not really at all affected. Not those spoiled rich brats. He was nice.... sweet..... a-
Sorry off track.

My mind has been wandering lately, without me taking those meds. I think I'm better without them. Much better. I can think clearly and not feel numbed inside like a zombie. But still, without them I feel things twice as hard...

I'm alright. Yes, I'm alright.

Danny and Dem were snoring on each other. Danny's legs were everywhere and Dem was arched on the lounge arm.
The full moon cast a bright beam on their locking arms.

I shook Danny.
"Danny!!",I whispered quickly.

"Danny!!!", I yelled my voice raspy with quicken panic.
I heard my voice echo back at me like a boomerang.

He was startled beyond belief and toppled over my legs on knocked me down.
I felt dizzy as my head hit the marble floor. As if I just chugged seven Sprites and it all rushes to my nose.

"What the fuck?", He was still groggy from the sleep. I felt my words come out in slurs. I felt drunken.

"Get out... we...", I paused blinking, rubbing my eyes. Hoping to get rid of this gray haze coating my vision.
Demetri got up normally. Totally calm.
That's nice. Great.

Danny... always looked extremely attractive. For a gay guy. Well... most do anyways. His sea foam green v neck was bunched up toward his neck.

Dem rubbed his eyes.
I wanted to laugh at him,he looked like a petrified squirrel. Not as calm as before....
I just couldn't bring myself to even make a noise.

I yanked Danny arm to make his tall frame stand up right.
"We got to get out of here.....", I pointed toward the window. Happily thinking....Thank god my words came out correctly..... Not like : Applestause stausgilz footiabse mere

My breathing quicken as Demetri rose up and walked steadily toward the door and peeked outside slowly. The moonlight shined on his hair making it look even more lighter, almost blond.
He was sort of blond. He had these really wonderful freckles though and amazing vivid green eyes and the rings are pale blue.

He was very, alluring. But I wouldn't let him know. It will go to his head, and I don't want to re-live the time I said he looked like a sexy beast. Then he started doing pick up lines on some girls...

Off topic...again.

Danny sighed and spoke solemnly.

"This isn't some, you know...just a make out with him and her?"

I was shocked.
"No, what do you think I am? What kind of person? We aren't even remotely friends him and I."
I shot back, rage ran through my veins. Even if he may be half asleep. I wanted to pounce at him.

Danny and I walked cautiously toward the door were Dem was. We peered out the crack...

Evangeline was so close to him. In ways that made me envy. In ways that made me angry. So angry. My angry was fueled with those words she spoke to me in low voices. Those words.

It started to get Violent. Evangeline kicked Ryan in the ribs and he doubled over. From Dem's low crouch stance before now, Dem shoot up like a bullet. Or when a German Sheppard here's a quick noise and shoots into the ' attention stance'.
I went to dog trainer's class....shoot me.
Dem rushed outside.
The house was silent.
Too quiet.

Ryan's face looked so jaded as he laid on the hard, spirally long and cobbled stone path way.

His Giraffe shirt, which Demetri has as well was spotted with blood. The moon was full and I could see it over the tall evergreen tree's and Bruce tree's. A few tree's sprouting with flowers framed the area. But didn't take away from the look of Evangeline when she saw me. She looked content, almost smiling....

I pulled away from the door. I didn't want to look. Not at all.
Danny gasped. I won't look.
Ya we should go... I don't want to have constant nightmare's of what just happened.

"Let's leave", Danny's silky voice whispered in horror. He almost sounded scared. I think we were pretty much on the same page at this point.

"Ya...", the words escaped from my quaking lips.
He looked at me and shook his head and we inched toward the door.

"There's two extremely hot, brooding and creepy guys. Like with the rest outside.... they look all ....mysterious... "
Danny stopped.

He put a finger on his lips and peeked his head out of the entrance door.
"I can hear them", He twisted his head so he was grinning a sly grin at me.
We need to leave. No... really..... now.I don't want to be killed....wait!What if I get drowned?.....There's a lake nearb-
Great.....

I shook myself out of my trance.
I could hear them scream.
Danny's body leaped and fell backwards knocking my arm against a piece of arty work work wok.
Ya.... I feel high, I placed my hands on the chrisom red walls.

He looked white as a ghost. He couldn't speak. His words shouldn't like he was getting chocked to death.
"D-D-Danny!!",I whispered quickly.
"Blood.....Bite",He started blinking and screamed. Screamed and Screamed and ran.
He was running....out the front door.
No.
He grabbed my wrist and my body was getting dragged.
"Stop!", I yelled as I got on my feet.
Blood? Did someone die? I didn't want to die. I didn't want Ryan to die. Or even Dem! And where is he?!

Danny was so stupid for doing this.
My eyes meet strangers.
Who I have never met before. Though I wouldn't want to meet them. Evangeline's neck was dripping of blood and she was snarling at a stranger.
There was two.

I don't know... Though I wasn't that scared.
It was weird.

One looked about 16 or 17. Very Taylor Launter infused with Ian Somerhalder type. Though.... I'm glad he wasn't a walking buff macho machine.

The two strangers weren't as pale as Ryan or and some what darker in their complexion as Evangeline's soft peachy skin. Their complexion was kinda.... Taylor launter... but lighter. I hope I make sense. The two looked related. The Taylor-Somerhalder (Yes I will call him that now), Had tousled jet black hair. It looked different compared too the other leaner more lanky one who had a lighter hair colour. Looked about 16. Though not anyway near to blond.

The lighter haired one had blood across his lips. He was standing fairy close.

His eyes weren't cold or anything, they were a warm golden brown. The other ones cheekbones and jaw were very defined compared to the other golden brown eyed one.

The black haired one looked very tedious and serious, not a mocking grin like the lighter hair one.

No

There eyes store into Danny's. The Taylor-somehanlder one smiled a dark grin. His teeth.... Sharp. Like razor blade-

Danny yelped and I felt his body shake next to me.

They weren't his idea of a wet dream, I know that for sure...

My body froze next to Danny's.
Ryan's cheeks were splattered with blood and he was holding his stomach. His eyes looked in agony. His eyes never grazed upon me. They were always dead set on straight forward. Wide open....

Evangeline coughed up blood. Her body hunched over, spewing up clots of it.
Curse words followed.

"Please!Damen....Go.",Ryan furious expression never faltered. He looked pleading. For the first time, he looked at the two strangers.

"Please...",It silently chocked out from him. Gasps escaped his lips.
The Taylor Launter slash Ian somhalder guy.... who is Damen. Funny huh?
Looked at him.

"We had a deal.",It sounded harsh and cold....though flowed like velvet.It wasn't as deep as I thought. Though pretty deep.
It sounded like Johnny Depp? Can you imagine that?
I started hyperventilating. I could feel it.

Even me trying to make ironic jokes to myself and comparing these killer's to Tv Drama actors.... won't help one bit.

If I ran right now, I would go anywhere. They wanted us to stay.
Evangeline chuckled and muttered something.
Damen walked slowly to the porch in stride. His smug grin never escaped.
Danny breathed heavily. This was sick. Twisted. What the hell is happening? Ryan looked half beaten up to near death. Ryan....Ryan.... I hope this isn't some gang related thing.

Damon reached the porch,He was tall.... about 6 feet. Or a little less. I was always terrible at measurements.

His teeth had blood on them.
"What's wrong....?",his voice trailed off....he looked at Danny.

"No-Nothing",Danny stuttered. Damen hid a giggle. Then abruptly sighed.
The other stranger left.
He looked at Evangeline and she smiled and limped away. Her stomach had blood dripping from it down her leg. Her bare legs, she didn't look as appealing anymore since her clothes were ruined.

Damen's head twisted backward,so did his body.
"Don't you think of leaving Kalem!",His sharp voice roared through the air and shock my frame like lighting.
Kalem... I love that name.
Kalem flipped him the bird then....was gone. Vanished.
What's happening? I felt dizziness take over.
Danny looked sick...His eyes were bloodshot.
"Please just go",Ryan croaked out,now crying.
His sobs were choked out.
He nodded and walked away slowly. Then looked backward and smiled and spoke gently,"Goodbye Haven."
His fluid movements almost sent an electric volt throughout my body. He seemed so aged yet young. What the fuck was I doing? I was begin an idiot, that's why. Standing here. Doing nothing begin helpless.

Nothing at all.
I could of ran, I could of did some many things.

As my eyes gazed onto forever where everyone was gone. Only Ryan. There. Danny ran. He ran the fastest I ever seen. Toward the stone pathway...then he was gone. I was shocked. Danny's body jolted from my side within seconds. He really was scared. Maybe scared for life. Though his cushioned life was not disturbed. Like mine.

My lungs were starting to give out. I looked at Ryan who was torn up. He began to get up slowly, inching slowly...Bloody. He started moving toward me. I tried to meet him more than half way. To ease the trouble on him.

His hand rested on the right side of his stomach.His eyes confused and startled. He bit his lip. His shirt was drenched with blood and his alluring full bloom ever pink lips covered in blood. I could see his eye lashes... blood and he shook his head. He only about walked seven steps. Before I ran like a gazelle and was detremined to see him.
We ever inches apart. Which made me extremely awkward...I didn't want to look him in the eye.

I was a coward. I could of did something. Ran toward him. I felt a sheen of embarrassment rush over me, and probably showed in my expression.

I can't believe I was so stupid.

Evangeline was long gone, as I looked over my shaky shoulder.

His lips puckered. I was in awe.
I fingers were shaking.

A flush of colour rose on his cheeks, his high cheek bones didn't surprise me as they lifted up into a smile. A true smile.

The sky cast was black, star seeped through scattered everywhere but not so great of a light source.

Ryan's hair was tousled and heavy messy. But I liked it. Quite alto.
"Should I take you home?",He raised an eyebrow. Something inside me felt burning. Though I didn't want to leave him. In fear... that I wouldn't see him again. The burning feeling was clawing at my vulnerable throat. I won't go. Be that boring person. He grinned back,his bright eyes somehow managing to smolder,even in this dark lit cast of the sky.

But he can't drive, he is barley audible, or even able to walk toward the garage.

That is far, no he can't.

"I'm fine", I mouthed out, avoiding his gaze. I didn't want him to think I was rejecting him. That would be the last thing. He acted like nothing happened. Like it was just normal for people to rip each others throats out.

Yeah, that's normal.

"Sorry", He breathed out the words slowly... though his eyes were shut.

His lips were slightly parted and ripe, his eyes were still closed but his eyelashes were framing his eyes they curled up.

I studied his face as he laid there. Un moving.
The definition of his jaw, the Cupid's arrow of his plush lips. How they were almost the same size. But the lower one was more out that the top part of his lips were just as beautiful.

His nose, the tip rotate up slightly. It was form fitting for his face, I've always loved those types of noses. That sounds weird. But I love skeleton like noses. It didn't look like that. But the tip wasn't big it was small and elf like.
But didn't look out of place.

His eyes lifted open, and I saw his eyes. Tantalizing.

It stuck me out of breath, He had a crooked smile plastered across his face. I only peered into his eyes.

Sparkling peridot looked back at me they weren't lucent, only slight flickers. They looked child like, I couldn't stop staring. Wide, almond-shaped eyes, blinked and looked up at me. Pale green faded into my thoughts. Filling me to the brim with thoughts of his eyes.

Right now he is the epitome of nonchalant .