Status: Inspired by a song and now I'm writing it.

Rabbit

Alice and the White Rabbit

“But Alice, were in a padded cell!” Rabbit shouted with laughter. Her laughter echoed off the padded room, bouncing back to Rabbit. She was in a white straight jacket and wore blue hospital pants. Her long, messy, dirty blonde hair draped all around her and her white eyes peering out. Alice sat cross legged talking to a girl sitting cross legged in front of Rabbit.
“But Bunny, you can’t do anything while your taking your ‘vitamins’.” Alice said with a tone of irritation. Alice had golden locks and blue eyes. She was dressed in a tight blue and white dress.
“But those keep the ghosties away Hahahah!” Rabbit chuckled.
“It’s the only way, you’ll have to deal with them anyways.” Alice told her.
“NOOOO!” Rabbit screamed as she scurried into the corner and hid her face behind her hair. Alice got up and walked over to her. She kneeled and cradled Rabbits head in her arms, rocking back and forth.
“Bunny, my Bunny, they can’t hurt you, I’ll protect you.” Rabbit looked up and into Alice’s eyes.
“You promise Alice, they scare me sooo much, I don’t want to see them again” Rabbit half moaned, half cried.
“I promise Bunny.” Alice cooed.
“Okay, now that business is taken care of lets do something.” Rabbit said as she launched herself onto her feet. She started humming and running in circles.
“But Bunny, were in a padded cell!” Alice mocked.
“I think I’ll write a poem.” Rabbit said, stopping and turning her head to the side.
“No Bunny don’t, you know don’t like it when you do that.” Alice said pleadingly. Rabbit turned to Alice smiled and chomped on her tongue. Alice grimaced and just watched as Rabbit turned to the yellow padded walls and started writing with her tongue. Almost the whole wall was covered with bloody markings. Some of it was quickly done in fear and others were carefully written for fun.
“There Alice, just for you.” Rabbit said hopping backwards and looking at her tiny poem, tilting her head from left to right.
To Alice
My favourite party pooper
I wish I had your eyes
Can I have them pleeeasse?
Yours dearly beloved
Bunny

“That’s not a poem Bunny,” Alice laughed after reading it.
“So can I have them?” Rabbit said turning to Alice with a pleading look.
“What?”
“Your eyes, they’re so beautiful and shiny and awesome and radiant and awesome and…awesome” Rabbit in a playful kid voice,
“No you may not, although thank you for the compliments.” Alice said standing up straight and smiling. “So you got the point of our conversation?” Alice asked to make sure Rabbit remembered.
“I can’t have your eyes because you’re a meanie!” Rabbit said pouting.
“No.”
“I can have your eyes later?” Rabbit said in a hopeful tone.
“NO.”
“Fine, I’m not supposed to take anymore ‘vitamins’.” Rabbit said sitting back down.
“Good Bunny, now we can play a game.” Alice said with a clap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm enjoying this! Please comment, I appreciate criticism.