Status: Inspired by a song and now I'm writing it.

Rabbit

Recruitment Plans

“Good job Bunny, it’s been a whole week and you haven’t taken any ‘vitamins’. I’m so proud of you.” Alice said patting Rabbits head.
“So what’s next,” Rabbit said happily as she bent her head left and right. Happy that they took off her straight jacket for good behavior.
“Next we have to start recruiting, were going to need three others. Crimson Queen, Insane Hatter and Cheshire Kitty.”
“Awwww, I want to meet the Kitty, can I have the tail, I love furry tails.” Rabbit pleaded.
“It’s actually a girl not a cat, Rabbit. Everyone here doesn’t remember who they were, even you, your actual name is not Rabbit…”
“I know, it’s Bunny, but only you can use it. If anyone else does I’ll chop off their arm and shove it down their THROAT!” Rabbit escalated her voice.
“No, it’s not Bunny either, but that’s not the point. The point is your names Rabbit and you’re a person, everyone here has taken their own names. Alrighty then, let’s get back to the plan. Tonight is your first time in a long time to mingle with the other inmates. When you go out, get your dinner and I’ll tell you who to sit beside. The goal is to let them know of our plan and to get them off their ‘vitamins.’ Simple enough Bunny?”
“I guess, why can’t we just like pull out a machete and go crazy, no one could stop us if everyone was toeless. I’d be all like yeah, I have toes and you don’t. Hahaha” Rabbit pointed and laughed at the imaginary, toeless people.
“Because we don’t have a machete and wouldn’t be able to even get close to a weapon, they are very anal about giving crazy psychopaths weapons.” Alice explained.
“Dang, they are smarter than I give them credit for.” Rabbit moaned as she punched the air.
“Do you understand it Bunny,” Alice said with a smile on her face.
“Only if I can have your eyes,” Rabbit tried to barter.
“No, my eyes, MINE.” Alice articulated
“YOU SUCK!” Rabbit screamed at the top of her lungs.
“Calm the fuck down Bunny.” Alice commanded, Rabbit immediately stopped screaming and stood at attention. “Do you understand?” Alice asked in the same tone.
“Yes ma‘am” Rabbit said looking straight ahead.
“Alright, your dismissed.” Alice said and Rabbit just fell backwards and bounced as she landed on the padded floor.
“Yeah, people. Maybe one of them will have nice eyes, I wonder what colour they’ll be, I wonder if they’ll give them to me, that would be AWESOME!” Rabbit mumbled laying on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I appreciate criticism.