Status: Keep or Kill?

Born This Way

Assholes and Twins.

-Jaxen's POV.


My name is Jaxen, pronounced Jackson, I am sixteen years old and a Junior in high school. I'm from Anaheim, Califonia for some reason my parents thought it would be a good idea to send me to Victoria, BC. Sure it's beautiful and all here but I miss my hometown. I consider myself a ladies man, I've definitley had my fair share of experiments just like any other teenage boy. My parents have raised me well I think, I'm not rude but I am a bit pervy. I can't leave all my annoying boy characteristics behind, right? I'm a skateboarder but I love piano too, I'm currently working on getting better at violin also.

I'm currently driving in the parking lot of my new school trying to maneuver around the bustling kids as I find a spot to park in. It took me way longer than I thought it would and I found a spot near the rear of the school, hopefully this isn't a bad spot, this is a new car and I can't let anything happen to my baby.

I turned the car off and layed my head back on the headrest, thinking of my best friend back home, Theo. We've been best friends since diapers, my mom and his mom are best friends and same with our dads, freaky I know. He was practically the only real friend I had back home though; the others just liked me because I had money. Not being able to be by his side every mintue of the day was kind of heart breaking but I'd get through it.

-Flashback-

"But you can't leave Jax! I won't let you!" Theo was throwing a fit right now, one of the worst ones yet. He was wrapped around my leg as I was trying to leave for my flight in 30 mintues.

"Theo, I'll see you this weekend, it'll be okay I promise. Now get up and stop acting like I'm going to be gone forever." He mumbled fine and got up like I asked, he was crying a little bit so I pulled him into a hug. "I'll be back, I swear." he nodded and let me go; he wasn't allowed to come to the airport with me for fear he'd jump on and end up in Canada also.

"I totally love you forever Jax." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too, Theo. I'll see you this weekend." We got one last hug in and I set off.


-End Flashback-

After that I decided it was time to go. I opened the door and jumped out; I sighed as I shut the door to my new Land Rover LR2, looking up at Victoria.* I looked down at the mundane uniform I had received in the mail two days earlier, shaking my head slightly and looking back up as someone bumped into my shoulder.

I frowned, "Um, excuse me, you can't just bump into someone and not apologize." The dark-haired boy turned my way and arched his thick left brow as I crossed my arms across my chest.

He looked to his group of friends asking, "Il parle pour moi?" (Is he talking to me?) His friends snickered and he walked up to me, passed me, then came back and bumped into me again but walked away this time. What a douchebag.

As I hostied my backpack on my shoulder I started towards the school but got stopped again by two twin girls. "Hello! I'm Carrie and this is my twin Carliee! We're twins!" Oh god, she's a hyper one. I smiled politely and waved shyly.

"I'm Jaxen.. it's nice to meet you both. You're very beautiful." The first twin, Carrie, squealed and hugged me too tight for comfort. Carliee blushed and hid behind her hair. I smiled, she was so adorable; they both were.

"Would you like us to show you around?" I nodded at Carliee.

"I was just on my way to the office, care to join me?" Carrie nodded and Carliee shrugged as twin one grabbed both our hands and dragged us behind her into the school building.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it isn't much of a first chapter but I just wanted to get something out for it.
Should I keep or kill? Comment please!
*Victoria is a international high school.