Status: Keep or Kill?

Born This Way

Meet Tavin the asshole.

-Tavin's POV.

I risked a look back at the new kid, Carrie just happened to be hugging him and smiling. I frowned, I swear if he gets any closer to my girl I'll kill him. I'll have to teach him a lesson about who he shouldn't mess around with, number one being Carrie, she's mine and only mine.The last guy who tried to hit on her sued the school and moved away to Alaska. So, you don't want to mess with me or Carrie.

Anyway, to sort of introduce me, I'm Tavin or Tav. I'm the biggest asshole, d-bag, jackass, illiterate twerp you will ever meet. I love to annoy people and get under their skin, it's my specialty. I may be a few fries short of a Happy Meal but I do get by and I've managed to make it to the 11th grade all on my own!

I sighed and turned back to my friends, "I can already tell I'm not going to like the new guy." I growled. One of my friends, Toby, turned to look back and laughed.

"Already moving in on Carrie, huh?" He jabbed me with his elbow. "You'll set him straight, or we'll do it for you."

"Or wel can all take turns with him." We laughed and talked a little bit more about nothing. Then Carrie showed up and managed to drag me off to class, I realized we had come late.

Mrs. Rodman nodded at us, "Prenez vos places, s'il vous plaƮt et sortez vos devoirs." (Take your seats, please and get out your homework.)

Carrie bounded up to the front of the room towards her assigned seat, I trudged slowly back to mine. (The farthest from Carrie's, but only as my punishment.) I sighed and plopped down in my seat, throwing my backpack to the floor and slumping back as the door burst open.

I turned my gaze to the door and watched as the American waltzed in. I scoffed and his eyes drifted back to mine, as if he was checking me out. His eyes raked their way down my body and I smirked when I heard a huff. I knew it was Carrie because after she's done huffing, she lets out a quiet squeal.

I looked her way and saw that she was frowning at the American, I whistled and she met my eyes. I winked and blew a kiss her way, she blushed and looked away. Mrs. Rodman clapped her hands and started to speak, "Il s'appelle.." she trailed off and cleared her throat, realizing he wouldn't understand her so she started again, "Class, this is Jaxen. Would you like to say a few words hon?"

He nodded his head a bit, "Well, I'm Jaxen as she said, I'm from California and I'm sixteen." He shrugged. "I guess that's all I have to say."

"Well, you should all make Jaxen feel welcome and no, Tavin, that does not mean torturing the poor boy."

I chuckled and nodded, "I'll have to think about it, if I hadn't forgotten to pay my brain bill, I'd know by now. But I have to think for a while before I make a decision." I was pretty serious but everyone burst out laughing anyway.

"Don't mind him Jaxen, go ahead and find you a seat." The only seat left was the one behind me and as he was passing I slipped my foot out and tripped him. He fell flat on his face and groaned. I cracked up laughing, bending over the desk of my seat, clutching my stomach.

"Ugh, you asshole!" He jumped up and before I knew it he had jawed me, straight up.

"You fucking faggot." Was all I could utter and then I lost it, jumping up out my chair and pushing him back against the wall. "You're going to fucking pay for that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep commenting, I want to know how I'm doing.