Status: On hiatus unfortunately! :( If you have any ideas and/or would like to be added as a co-author you can PM me.

Fill Your Heart

I Want You So Bad

"So, when did you start doing photography?" David questions me as he poses with his guitar, I turn my camera sideways then I snap the picture before answering.

"I was five when I got my first camera from my aunt."

I didn't really mind being around him when he was all dressed up like this, most people I think were uncomfortable when it came to his bizarre fashion. To be honest though, I really liked it quite a bit. He was so confident in himself that he didn't even really care what most people thought, I found him to be so fascinating. He was really very smart and articulate, it was easy to see that he didn't take this whole thing seriously.

"All these characters, all the personalities that I've created are just that. Characters, they don't really mean anything." He explains to me out of nowhere.

"Than why do you do it?"

"Because it's fascinating," He smirks, "and it sells."

I laugh as I look into his unique eyes, then I become serious "Who are you really then?"

He continues to smirk, he moves close to me where we're only centimeters apart "Why don't you find out?"

I feel my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink, he notices this and chuckles. It embarrased me so much that I blushed so easily but I couldn't help it. He kisses me on the cheek before grabbing my camera, he begins to mess around with it and he snaps a picture of me.

"Hey!" I exclaim

He smirks "Payback!"

He continues to mess with it, he adjusts the lenses over and over. He zooms in on my face and take another picture, I couldn't help but smile because he looked like such a child. He was so cute, I almost wanted to kiss him right than and there. But that would be foolish, I barely knew him at all.

"Are we about done in here?" I suddenly here Gina say, my head shoots up and I gulp.

"Yes we are." I answer shyly.

David smiles "Don't be stranger."

I didn't intend on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but hey at least it's here right?