A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story....and Billie chapter one

"Ellie, come on, get up and get dressed!", Mom said as she ran around scurring to find her stuff. "Do I have to get up, Why cant I just take a sick day?"
"You know why Ellie, you have taken about ten days off already and it's not even the end of the first quarter of school yet!"
" So? Can't I have a minimum of twenty sick days? Or can I just dropp out of school?"
"No, your brother dropped out and look at him. Hes got no job, he's doing druggs, you dont want to end up like your brother, trust me."

"Fine, I'll get up!" Ellie said drowsilly at her mother. She got dressed and walked downstairs.
"Ellie, why do you have to wear that kind of clothes! I bought you all of those pretty pink clothes and you havent touched them! Why can't you be like me. Then you would have a nice house and a great job. Dont you see how your life could be if you didnt dress like that?"
" Yes mommy dearest, I'll get right on that ....as soon as pigs can fly."
" Ellie I'm being serous! You could have a great life if you didnt... act soo... punkish!"
"Mom, I dont care about a nice job, or a big house! I want freedom!

"Ellie go to school. Have fun and remember to smile once in a while! Maybe you might get a boyfriend or something. I'm starting to think that your a lesbo. You havent dated anyone, at all!"
" Goodbye mom."

I ran out of the door as fast as I could, anything was better then listening to her nagg all day. Well, almost anything... except I'd rather be with my mom then at school with... him around. I wish that I could move or something. Ever since I moved here I've been picked on by him. He never stopped unless a teacher was near me... O'well I'll go through this untill I leave this place, once and for all.