A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story...and Billie chapter 10

He finallly went downstairs and I was finally happy. It was kind of scaring me when he was watching me. I wanted to know why he watched me and what he was thinking of. I lied down and fell asleep. I started dreaming. I'd been dreaming alot lately, and every time it was of him.

"Ellie, are you awake?" "ehhhhhhhh... Billie, what do you want?!" "Okay you are awake, do you want to go to a party with me? Mike is throwing one right now." "What time is it Billie?" "Ummmm, its two in the morning." "Why do you want to go to a party right now?" "I'm bored I guess" "Fine, lets go"

We walked to Mike's house and we were greated by him happily. He had a girl kissing him as he said hi. "Hey Mike, how are ya?"Billie asked. "I'm great Bill, wow, are you and Ell...ummm...nevermind" Mike said as he trailed off. He walked away as I entered his house.

I looked around for some people I might know. I didn't find anyone, but this one guy walked over to me and started a convo. "Hi, I'm Matt" the guy said. "Ello, I'm Ellie" I said. "So, who are you here with Ellie?" "I'm with a friend, what about you?" "I came by myself" he said happily. I had to use the bathroom so I went upstairs and found it. I turned the knob and stepped out. All of a sudden Matt was there, he grabbed my arm and dragged me into a bedroom and locked the door. Matt threw me onto the bed and smiled.

He grabbed my arms and held them down. He kissed me roughly and bit my neck. He held my arms in one of his hands. He started un- buttoning my pants. He looked at my face and smiled. "Matt, get off!" I said. "No" he retorted. "Matt!" he put a gagg over my mouth. Then he tied up my arms and legs. He took off my pants and stared at my thong, then he took that off too. I started crying. He wiped my tears then un-buttoned his pants. He took them off and soon took off his boxers.

He got ontop of me and smiled again. "Ready Ellie?" he said grinning. I shook my head and mumbled no. He was happy to see me shaking my head. Then he put a condem on and forced his dick in. He started to move back and fourth. He looked at me and kissed me. He weny harder and faster. After an hour he was done. "If you ever tell anyone about this bitch, you'll pay the price, I'll find you" he said with a harsh serious face.I shook my head up and down slowly. I slowly walked down the stairs and went out through the back door.

"Hey Bill, aint that Ell out there?" Mike said "Yea, it is, I haven't seen her since we first came here" he said. "I'm going to go and say hi to her Mike" Billie said. "Hey Ell, where have you been?" "Oh, hey Bill... I've been around, I'm tired Billie, can we go now?" I asked as I looked the other way with tears in my eyes. "Okay Ell, lets go" he said.