A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story....and Billie chapter 13

I went home after school was over for the day. Soon I will be out of school for a great summer. I can't wait. This summer I'll be out of the house and hopefully away from just about everyone.
The phone rang. "Honey, this is your mother speaking, would you mind it if I would be gone for more then I told you?" she asked. "That depends, how much longer?" I asked. "Oh, about six months or more" she said quietly. "Sure, whatever." I said annoyed. "Bye sweetie" she said happily. "Bye mum".
Well, now that I have no one here ... I can have a pj party with me, myself, and I. I looked around and was really bored of this place. I went outside and looked for some people to hang out with. After walking down the road I heard music. It was now 9:00 o'clock at night.
I walked til I saw where the music was coming from. Of course, I was at the boulavard. When I listened to the band that was playing the singer sounded really familiar. It was Billie, Mike, and Tre'. I walked into the geekpit and started dancing around like a lunatic. A couple other people I have never seen before danced with me.
"I have a song I'd like to dedicate to a girl, a very special one to me, I have wronged her, and I'm sorry for what I did... the song is called She" Billie said into the micraphone. I listened to the song for awhile and remembered the night that it happened. Nothing was going to change what had happened, ever.
Everything had gone into perspective in my thoughts. I was alone. I am alone. How can I be so happy although I am alone? How could someone live when alone? I have felt the feeling of love, but it has gone. Is the guy up on stage the one for me? Or do I just have the feelings because I am alone? Yet again, I'll know in time.