A Rape Story... And Billie

Chapter 15

I sat on my porch and just thought. I went up to my bedroom and lied on my bed. Thoughts came and went all day. My phone rang and I answered. It was Billie, calling to check up on me. I told him I was doing okay... It even sounded convincing. In this life, I have learned some things.

1. Nice Guys DO Finish Last.
2. You Can Cry All You Want, Nothing Will Stand You Back Up When You Have Fallen, Except You.
3. When Someone Apologizes, Its Either Fake, You'll Say You Forgive Them And Hate Them, Or You'll Be A Sap and Lean In TO The Mouth Of A Shark and Get Bit.
4. Don't Trust Anyone, INCLUDING Yourself.
5. Don't Tell Family Members Important Things, More Than Likely, They Will Screw It Up.
6. You Shouldn't Listen To Me, I Could Be Wrong, And If I Am, Thats Okay With Me.

I got up off my bed and walked outside. I noticed Billie walked past my house... I decided to go after him. I ran up to him and scared the daylights out of him. He looked surprised to see me for once. I looked up into his green eyes and said "forgiven" and walked away. As I walked down the street a light went out. I kept walking and didn't hear any noise. All of a sudden I was pushed to the ground as a car went by speeding. I looked over and saw Billie out of breath.

He looked at me with a small smile and said " that would have been a happy ending for a long story, but I don't think that ending fit this lifetime." We lied in the grass all night and just discussed what are goals in life are and whats worth living for every day.

That night, Billie Joe Armstrong saved my life... And that night was also the night we learned more about each other than anyone new about us all together. That night, he kissed me, and I kissed back. That nihgt, ended both of our problems, of guilt, and being afraid to go on.

~New Ending~
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed it. The ending didn't fit it, so I think its good now.