A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story...and Billie chapter 6

I walked over to my bed and lied down. I had so many thoughts running through my head. Did he rape me? Did he leave me there and wait for someone to rape me? If he did rape me then why would he say that he wanted me to like him? I don't get him... well who ever did it is going to get their ass kicked. As long as their not too big I'll try and kick their ass.

I fell asleep again. About an hour later my mom woke me up.
"Ellie, get your ass up!"
" Yes master, I'm coming master,"
" don't bitch at me master! Ellie, shut up! Get dressed! Go to school!"
" Fine, I'm leaving ma'am!" I ran out the door. I can't stand these people! I can't wait to leave this place, once and for all!

I walked into the school and Billie was there. I walked right past him and he grabbed my arm which was really sore and had a couple bruises on it. I turned around and smacked him. He looked at me and looked around and looked back at me. He looked surprised and he let go. I walked to my locker and got my books. I looked back and he was gone.

I ran into class and he wasn't there. I asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom, which I didn't need to use but I was bored so I wanted to walk around. I decided to go outside. I heard someone talking, so I decided to see who it was and what the conversation was about.

It was Mike and Billie, they both looked puzzled. I listened to their conversation.
" Mike, I don't get it, what am I suposed to do?"
" First of all, I would apoligize, then she might like you more.... "
"Mike, you don't get it! I raped her! She won't ever forgive me!"
" Billie, just try it"
" No, I'll ask my brother again."
" No Billie, he got you into this mess."
" No he didn't!"